YesNoOk

MOTVN Request to Remove Stages (Read 102387 times)

Started by MOTVN, May 09, 2009, 06:58:36 pm
Re: MOTVN Request to Remove Stages
#61  May 13, 2009, 01:27:47 pm
  • Master of the palm and foot.
    • randomselect.piiym-net.com/
You know its scary but I agree with Aboriginal One. Though I don't think that  matters at this point either.

As for me listening to Kakuto, you have it wrong he should have been listening to me. Putting up with retarded pussies like you and actually caring about what they think was the worst thing he could have ever done.

It's called empathy Hank. Try it sometime.
#62  May 13, 2009, 01:36:27 pm
  • I am a ghost.
    • USA
    • www.bmarquis.com
Though we have differences, whatever they might be, we are still intelligent enough to know when's something's amiss.
Accusare nemo se debet nisi coram Veridis
DYNOMITE
#63  May 13, 2009, 01:41:08 pm
    • clubsyn-x-treme.net/Rev2.1/index.php?topic=32.0
@ Sean

It's called sarcasm

@ Marquis

Agreed
#64  May 13, 2009, 02:07:00 pm
  • Master of the palm and foot.
    • randomselect.piiym-net.com/
MOTVN, I think you missed something: We're both saying you're in the wrong here and started something needlessly (and badly at that). Sean's reactions to your posts and tone is how anyone would react in their right mind.
#65  May 13, 2009, 02:23:54 pm
  • Limited time to use Infinite power !
    • France
    • network.mugenguild.com/cybaster/
#66  May 13, 2009, 02:29:43 pm
MOTVN, I think you missed something: We're both saying you're in the wrong here and started something needlessly (and badly at that). Sean's reactions to your posts and tone is how anyone would react in their right mind.

KFM

I was fed up with Laxxe's constant never ending behavior

I probably would not have been so brazen had I been given some time to chill out

You don't walk in front of a car when the driver has road rage

lol

Sean's post in the other thread made me laugh

since then I've chilled out
#67  May 13, 2009, 02:34:17 pm
  • Double-Crosser
  • I'm not standing out. This isn't weird at all.
    • USA
I have no idea who you are, and the fact that you hiding behind some name that I've never seen before makes your post just that much more laughable. As for me listening to Kakuto, you have it wrong he should have been listening to me. Putting up with retarded pussies like you and actually caring about what they think was the worst thing he could have ever done.
Yeah I guess we should break out our graffiti cans and act gangsta on the internet because that would "man us up" or whatever you're saying we lack. As I've told you before, I saw a lot of potential in you as someone who actually gave a shit about creation beyond the community dramas, but I have to say that seeing your recent actions of just coming in and blindly derailing topics to defend your "homies," while simultaneously calling everyone else (involved or not) "pussies" or "gay" has definitely shown that I thought wrong.
#68  May 13, 2009, 02:41:49 pm
#69  May 13, 2009, 02:49:44 pm
    • France
LOL

Mog

#70  May 13, 2009, 03:27:44 pm
#71  May 13, 2009, 04:36:39 pm
YOU ALL ARE GAY HATERS PUSSY NIGGAS.  CLUB SYN IS GONNA ROCK YO SHIT CUZ YOU ALL COCK GRINDERS.   STOP HIDING BEHIND A NAME ON THE INTERNET AND COME AND FIGHT ME, BITCHES.
"With ignorance and arrogance, success is assured."
~Mark Twain
Sig by TempesT
#72  May 13, 2009, 04:51:50 pm
I have no idea who you are, and the fact that you hiding behind some name that I've never seen before makes your post just that much more laughable. As for me listening to Kakuto, you have it wrong he should have been listening to me. Putting up with retarded pussies like you and actually caring about what they think was the worst thing he could have ever done.
Yeah I guess we should break out our graffiti cans and act gangsta on the internet because that would "man us up" or whatever you're saying we lack. As I've told you before, I saw a lot of potential in you as someone who actually gave a shit about creation beyond the community dramas, but I have to say that seeing your recent actions of just coming in and blindly derailing topics to defend your "homies," while simultaneously calling everyone else (involved or not) "pussies" or "gay" has definitely shown that I thought wrong.

So let me get this straight. You think I care more about the "community" and rather waste my time on forums with people bickering about an open source engine than create? You're dead wrong. This is why I reside elsewhere rather than Guild, MI, RS, IMT or any other site that seems to be populated mostly by 4-Chan spam monkeys. Although I will say that Guild is better at controlling them. The community has been dead to me for quite some time now and this is why I focus mostly on actually creating instead of posting at any of those forums. For someone who is so hung up on what I do and what I post, you seem to be the one primarily focused on forum drama and being a part of it at all times. Especially when I'm involved. Either way let's start getting some facts straight.

I was not the first to derail this topic, by the time I made any kind of derail-worthy post it was already derailed with comments by people like CCI [Walt], Cybaster, and that stupid troll Noah. I appreciate the credit for derailing it, but sadly it didn't happen that way. I'll agree that I contributed to the derail when I took Cybaster's also sarcastic reply the wrong way. The rest of the time however I was just replying to what was giving me. Also, I never once defended MOTVN in this thread, he can take care of himself just fine and certainly doesn't need my help. If saying, "As for me photoshopping, I don't do it for MOTVN's stages.", is helping him in some way, then oh shit! I guess I'm guilty.

Back to the topic that has been evaded since the start. MOTVN asking that his stages be removed from the S.H.A.D.E.S of Manhattan game. How is that wrong? Authors demand that their work be removed from other works and websites all the time. How is this case any different? Even if the work was originally made for SeanAltly's game, MOTVN is still the original creator of those stages. So if he ask that his work be removed then how is it that Sean is allowed to say no. The only thing this reminds me of is warehouses and how they usually refuse to take down anything even if the original author comes to them and asks. (I am not going to lie, it felt awkward to say that KFM) Since SeanAltly updates the game regularly it shouldn't be an issue to take out the stages that MOTVN made and then replace them with other stages. Just seems that Sean is being as difficult as he can over the matter.

#73  May 13, 2009, 04:57:42 pm
  • A living Mugen dinossaur :)
  • 23 years of Mugen O_o
    • Brazil
    • www.brazilmugenteam.com
Authors demand that their work be removed from other works and websites all the time. How is this case any different? Even if the work was originally made for SeanAltly's game, MOTVN is still the original creator of those stages.
]

you gotta a point here.
#74  May 13, 2009, 04:59:13 pm
    • Argentina
    • http://furiadivina.mygamesonline.org
So if he ask that his work be removed then how is it that Sean is allowed to say no
Because the forum policy is to not give a damn about that stuff?
#75  May 13, 2009, 05:02:42 pm
Authors demand that their work be removed from other works and websites all the time. How is this case any different?
difference being that he previously gave permission and now he wants them removed because laxxe did some stupid shit
#76  May 13, 2009, 05:15:01 pm
  • I got a PM.
If I can interject.

MOT and I guess Hank too, What is the problem with leaving Shade 1 alone. I mean Sean has already compromised with you feelings about Laxxe. He won't use your stages in Shade 2. So he's already given up something. Take a step back for a second. I understand that you don't like Laxxe, but Sean has been compromising and trying to defuse.

Don't you think you guys might be taking it a little far? It starting to sound like you are beating a dead horse. Please try to understand that Sean has been trying to be, compromising.

What are you gaining by removing the stages?
Last Edit: May 13, 2009, 05:26:11 pm by shamrock
The MOTVN has road rage
#77  May 13, 2009, 05:24:11 pm
  • SNK is life
#78  May 13, 2009, 05:26:46 pm
    • France
MOT and I guess Hank too, What is the problem with leaving Shade 1 alone.
I'm now waiting for the moment Marvel and Capcom get into a fight, and Marvel asks Capcom to remove all their copyrighted stuff from MVC2 and all the Versus games. :D

Mog

#79  May 13, 2009, 05:42:15 pm
I can't believe you people dont have a popcorm smilie...

:bow:
#80  May 13, 2009, 05:43:59 pm
if we did your postcount would skyrocket