YesNoOk

SFIV Lifebars(mugen1.0) (Read 28234 times)

Started by fenzi4224615, June 26, 2010, 05:06:19 am
Share this topic:
SFIV Lifebars(mugen1.0)
#1  June 26, 2010, 05:06:19 am
      The first time I made lifebars, so it is not very good. :sugoi:
      The Resolution is 1280x720.You can Modify  this lifebars to better.
 8)
Some pictrue:

[img resized=1 width=392 height=248 alt=71c4e7fa16e71931d8f9fd08]http://pic.yupoo.com/fenzi4224615/79250988e289/06f7vdge.jpg[/img]

[img resized=1 width=392 height=248 alt=22aa243620364b055ab5f50a]http://pic.yupoo.com/fenzi4224615/35101988e280/4ezfzrdt.jpg[/img]

Here is Link: http://hi.baidu.com/fenzi4224615/blog/item/ed55a16c4c171fd780cb4a07.html

Or you can download here : http://www.4shared.com/file/qvPwsr-p/SFIV_Lifebars_yellow_and_red_.html

and http://www.4shared.com/file/afg-qiy_/SFIV_Lifebars_yellow_.html
Last Edit: June 26, 2010, 05:50:11 pm by fenzi4224615
Re: SFIV Lifebars(mugen1.0)
#2  June 26, 2010, 05:07:41 am
  • im finally just like everyone else
    • sites.google.com/site/thespritehaven/
Not half bad, although the power bars have the words flipped, you might wanna fix that.

fucking bad poster asshole that home32 bitch
#3  June 26, 2010, 06:19:41 am
#4  June 26, 2010, 06:27:03 am
  • Dark Templar
Looks really good, but fonts are a little small don't you think?
I'm Just Bored To Tears
Same Old Shit Just Different Day & Year . . .
http://mugenguild.com/forumx/index.php?topic=81512.0
#5  June 26, 2010, 09:37:10 am
#6  June 26, 2010, 09:56:44 am
    • Romania
    • negative-edge.net
why on ur second power is ..XE ?
Player 1 , Player 2 fonts look badly cleaned ...
Lifebar frame the same

these were .. just by judging from the screenshots ... cant download the sp .. weird ass website
#7  June 26, 2010, 10:11:26 am
  • son of sparda
    • nmowner.webs.com/
nice work. did you happen to sample off my open source bars? some of the sprites look exactly like i ripped them,
however u improved on my attemp in every way as far  as accuracy. keep up the good work
nMo new generation of mugen exposure
#8  June 26, 2010, 01:52:55 pm
  • JoJo is boring
    • USA
nice work. did you happen to sample off my open source bars? some of the sprites look exactly like i ripped them,
however u improved on my attemp in every way as far  as accuracy. keep up the good work
How would he do that when his bars are in a different resolution than yours       :S
#9  June 26, 2010, 09:42:11 pm
    • Romania
    • negative-edge.net
thanks for the mirror link  :D will test and come with feedback

EDIT : alright .. after 5 mins of testings .. this all i have to say

announcer is not animated ... the Fight anim fade is simply .. ugly with that pink and stuff .. even with sprites ripped ...

anyway .. the lifebars have color loss  :gonk:
the XE stuff .. is eh ...
seriously .. why u flipped the powerbars ? :|
revenge bar animation is pretty much useless .. and it even looks ugly
the player 1 , player 2 fonts look very bad ...
the power bar frame should be on top of the power slots ...
the combo fonts are omg ... 33 deathblows ? when i hit only 3 times ?
HP drain bar .. looks like its on the bottom of the lifebars frame ...
the flame effect on the revenge bar doesnt look so good
Last Edit: June 26, 2010, 10:00:36 pm by -NG3o-
#10  June 27, 2010, 05:10:22 am
thanks for the mirror link  :D will test and come with feedback

EDIT : alright .. after 5 mins of testings .. this all i have to say

announcer is not animated ... the Fight anim fade is simply .. ugly with that pink and stuff .. even with sprites ripped ...

anyway .. the lifebars have color loss  :gonk:
the XE stuff .. is eh ...
seriously .. why u flipped the powerbars ? :|
revenge bar animation is pretty much useless .. and it even looks ugly
the player 1 , player 2 fonts look very bad ...
the power bar frame should be on top of the power slots ...
the combo fonts are omg ... 33 deathblows ? when i hit only 3 times ?
HP drain bar .. looks like its on the bottom of the lifebars frame ...
the flame effect on the revenge bar doesnt look so good

Well ! Thanks your pointing! I can not made it better. Could you help me made it better? ???
#11  June 27, 2010, 02:18:51 pm
    • Romania
    • negative-edge.net
sorry but no .. im actually doing a sf4 sp on my own ...
#12  June 27, 2010, 05:02:08 pm
#13  July 01, 2010, 09:02:43 am
  • Lets not bash people, be respectful human beings.
How would he do that when his bars are in a different resolution than yours       :S
that is true, but it is obvious he had gotton the "fight and rounds sprites" from alex's. Also the zion's sf4 name fonts and duffy's timer font were part of alexs, so that means this author used some elements from alex's lifebars. Tho i do see some original sprite work. :p
OK class! Now remember, in order to give someone proper feedback, you must BASH them! Because being nice, and or respectful, is frowned upon in the Mugen community... Ok, so what do we do to new creators and patch makers kids?

(Kids yelling) BASH THEM!!!
^lol, not sure why there is so much here. oh well
#14  July 01, 2010, 09:34:24 am
that is true, but it is obvious he had gotton the "fight and rounds sprites" from alex's. Also the zion's sf4 name fonts and duffy's timer font were part of alexs, so that means this author used some elements from alex's lifebars. Tho i do see some original sprite work. :p

Yes.You're right!I used some elements from alex's sf4 lifebars.But I have the Explanation inside the lifebars. You can see  the Explanation.
#15  July 01, 2010, 09:39:16 am

Thanks your Encouragement! I used  the "fight and rounds sprites" from your sf4 lifebars. But I have the Explanation.Thanks your sf4 lifebars! :sugoi:
#16  July 01, 2010, 04:53:22 pm
    • Romania
    • negative-edge.net

original sprite work ? lmao he just used my sprite rips without even credit ....
#17  July 01, 2010, 07:58:53 pm
  • Lets not bash people, be respectful human beings.

Thanks your Encouragement! I used  the "fight and rounds sprites" from your sf4 lifebars. But I have the Explanation.Thanks your sf4 lifebars! :sugoi:
Its ok if you use alexlexus's and ng3o's opensource stuff, but its always a good idea to give credit where it is due.i would suggest putting ng3o in the credits, and then everything will be cool. =)
OK class! Now remember, in order to give someone proper feedback, you must BASH them! Because being nice, and or respectful, is frowned upon in the Mugen community... Ok, so what do we do to new creators and patch makers kids?

(Kids yelling) BASH THEM!!!
^lol, not sure why there is so much here. oh well
#18  July 02, 2010, 05:15:41 am

original sprite work ? lmao he just used my sprite rips without even credit ....

I have a lot of SF4 sprite here. So I  not used your sprite rips.
#19  July 06, 2010, 02:06:35 am
  • son of sparda
    • nmowner.webs.com/
thanks for doing the right thing. me and shinra worked on ripping and i mugenized them which would hurt if i didnt get the credit, i dont need the glory as long as i was a part of helping to make a great wip.

im using this as my 1.0 life bar.

some tips make the ko sprites bigger cause the show up small

and we can work togethr on animation of the fight image

( you should add shinra too since i got the sprite sheet from his pc sf4)
nMo new generation of mugen exposure
#20  July 06, 2010, 02:13:41 am
  • I am hilarious
  • and you will quote everything I say
    • USA
and yet they didn't even look like SF4 bars.