YesNoOk

Mugen Reborn 2 Release High Res By 7Th With Links (Read 55606 times)

Started by basterman2, November 08, 2011, 11:00:00 pm
Share this topic:
Re: Mugen Reborn 2 Release High Res By 7Th With Links
#21  November 09, 2011, 08:40:34 pm
  • WIP: Tons and tons of IKEMEN stages
Maybe post as separate screenpack + lifebars + portraits & template? That'd be nice.
#22  November 09, 2011, 08:45:29 pm
  • Mugen Reborn
The best way to do something good is you make it
#23  November 10, 2011, 12:00:40 am
  • I'll do it myself.
    • France
    • Skype - djoulianne
    • network.mugenguild.com/cybaster/hosted.html
yes, separating would be nice as i'm sure most people would only use the screenpack

that file size is way to big for me so i won't download it but it looks like you put a lot of work into this!

#24  November 10, 2011, 02:02:13 am
  • Proper order of things is often a mystery to me
    • USA
Yea.....tried it again on another computer, more errors.

The 600 second wait to get to the download page, where you have to wait another 600 seconds to download isn't really helping either...
#25  November 10, 2011, 06:55:34 am
  • Mugen Reborn
Yea.....tried it again on another computer, more errors.

The 600 second wait to get to the download page, where you have to wait another 600 seconds to download isn't really helping either...

i dont know why u have that error, u are the only 1,, sorry, i upload to megaupload, maybe can help idk my friend :)
#26  November 10, 2011, 07:05:37 am
  • I can take'em out with my fists
Ok I'd like to say nice job took me by surprise some chars u have in here i wouldn't even think about getting til i played this. Its good wanted to kno if there was a way to add characters wanted to add gabe's bloody scorpion oh and that girl from melty blood is kinda too hard its like she has a psycho mode that just switches on at the drop of a dime
#27  November 10, 2011, 07:07:48 am
  • Know your place Imbecile
    • Philippines
#28  November 10, 2011, 07:20:44 am
in addition to the bloody scorpion virgil and dante
#29  November 10, 2011, 05:28:34 pm
I give this game a C because of the graphics see if i was a graphics whore I'd be all over this but when you can't beat the game with one character and when in arcade mode the first person you go against is a boss 75% of the time it gets a little frustrating and boring to play its like you are meant to lose kinda stupid if you asked me compilations should at least have some middle ground this is just unorganized and cool looking.
#30  November 10, 2011, 05:41:27 pm
  • Mugen Reborn
I give this game a C because of the graphics see if i was a graphics whore I'd be all over this but when you can't beat the game with one character and when in arcade mode the first person you go against is a boss 75% of the time it gets a little frustrating and boring to play its like you are meant to lose kinda stupid if you asked me compilations should at least have some middle ground this is just unorganized and cool looking.
sure ima new in this medium,, so of ocurse any advice will be listen, so dont worry,, i like ur comments, i hope see more in the future my friend again thx to the advice :P
#31  November 10, 2011, 06:37:36 pm
  • IG @tanooki_ninja
    • Puerto Rico
    • maxbeta.webs.com/mugen.htm

A compilation worth downloading if you ask me...but its what you did from scratch that really shines here.

Request for a standalone screenpack release please.  ;P

The overall presentation is sure-fire WIN so kudos on that. You really know what you are doing.

Keep going and take other's advice to push your own stuff further without borrowing too much content and you will just continue to get better and better.

Thanks for the share and best of luck in all your future projects.
"We need other people in order to create the circumstances for the learning that we are here to generate" RIP Adam Yauch aka MCA
www.instagram.com/tanooki_ninja
#32  November 10, 2011, 10:39:52 pm
downloading it right now.... from feedback i can only hope for good tighs! A question through: Are you italian?
#33  November 11, 2011, 12:24:24 am
  • Hëll
    • Brazil
    • https://www.youtube.com/user/MugenJaderMugen
Wow man, beautiful game!  :o
 :o big file size too!!! my internet suck all time here  --;  impossible my download  :'(
Is possible you post separately?
Anyway great work!  ;)
Spoiler, click to toggle visibilty
LOL Elzee is very funny! XD
#34  November 11, 2011, 12:28:26 am
#35  November 11, 2011, 01:13:06 am
    • USA
The Megaupload files downloaded faster, had a shorter wait time to press the download button, but more impotantly, were not corrupted.

I see that the characters are all ment to have a similar style, and some are half-way done, like Lilith.  Also, the Raphael here has a few sprite glitches when attacking, he'll turn into a blue box.

The main problems I'm seeing are in the characters, though.  The rest of the screenpack seems nice, though it would be nice if the stage select font was bigger.
#36  November 11, 2011, 06:31:02 pm
  • Mugen Reborn
The Megaupload files downloaded faster, had a shorter wait time to press the download button, but more impotantly, were not corrupted.

I see that the characters are all ment to have a similar style, and some are half-way done, like Lilith.  Also, the Raphael here has a few sprite glitches when attacking, he'll turn into a blue box.

The main problems I'm seeing are in the characters, though.  The rest of the screenpack seems nice, though it would be nice if the stage select font was bigger.
im glad that finally u can make work the game :),, enjoy it and thx so much to the advice my friend :)
#37  November 11, 2011, 06:32:29 pm
  • Mugen Reborn
Wow man, beautiful game!  :o
 :o big file size too!!! my internet suck all time here  --;  impossible my download  :'(
Is possible you post separately?
Anyway great work!  ;)
yeh i will :) but i need phew time, im working in a char now, but i will :)
#38  November 11, 2011, 06:55:24 pm
  • NINJA COP SAIZOU
    • Mexico
Brilliant! Excellent! Super! it's simply Awesome!! thanks for sharing this.  :sugoi:
#39  November 11, 2011, 10:42:42 pm
    • USA
I can probably make a better video for showing it, this one was just for showing a fight, not bugs.....but the blue boxes I was talking about can be seen at 2:05 here.

I haven't played with this Raphael before the version in this game, so I don't know if he was always like this, or something happened while adding him to this.

Edit: Looking at it closer, the blue box is the lifebar portrait getting messed up.
Last Edit: November 11, 2011, 11:16:47 pm by Llong Jjohn Killer
#40  November 12, 2011, 12:02:13 am
  • Mugen Reborn
I can probably make a better video for showing it, this one was just for showing a fight, not bugs.....but the blue boxes I was talking about can be seen at 2:05 here.

I haven't played with this Raphael before the version in this game, so I don't know if he was always like this, or something happened while adding him to this.

Edit: Looking at it closer, the blue box is the lifebar portrait getting messed up.
yeh i watched kool video :) that raphael for me is the best release, but idk why make that kind sprites,anyway,, i still love that char :P,, nice video :P