YesNoOk

LEGACY CUSTOM BY NoZ (Read 452421 times)

Started by NoZ, September 07, 2014, 05:01:21 am
Share this topic:
Re: LEGACY CUSTOM BY NoZ
#341  November 23, 2016, 03:01:51 am
  • everyone is awsome, and stay awsome
    • USA
#342  December 12, 2016, 05:52:53 pm
  • It's time to fly...
    • USA
    • Skype - suburban-gamer
Koopa Troopa

When everything seems to be going against you, remember that the airplane takes off against the wind, not with it. - Henry Ford
#343  December 12, 2016, 05:57:48 pm
  • It's time to fly...
    • USA
    • Skype - suburban-gamer
Oni

When everything seems to be going against you, remember that the airplane takes off against the wind, not with it. - Henry Ford
#344  December 14, 2016, 05:14:06 pm
  • commissions open bang my line
    • USA
    • https://www.paypal.com/paypalme/xtayisblackx?country.x=US&locale.x=en_US
Those would actually go here
My stages folder:
https://app.mediafire.com/g5pnpb2im4lqa

Want a screenpack ported to ikemen? DM's open
Want a stage remade with parallax & possible super jump? DM's open
#345  February 23, 2017, 08:34:41 pm
    • Spain
    • cidiego@gmail.com
Hello Noz,
First of all, congratulations for this amazing screenpack.
Second, I would like to ask you one thing. Is there a way to randomize the baground portraits of the Title screen? You now,"Hungrywolf" pictures that appear in the portrait collection.
The screenpack already has 100 portraits, but i'd love them to appear in a random order during the Title screen. Maybe with the +random% script, i dont know.
Thanks for your time.
Thank you all for sharing!
#346  March 27, 2017, 04:55:53 pm
    • Colombia
Hello I just wanted you to know that I have a problem I can not run the mugen legacy, it shows me there is an error when I try start the game, should I send you what the window shows me or I most do something else?
#347  March 27, 2017, 07:54:39 pm
  • ★ Graphical Enthusiast ★
    • Japan
Hello I just wanted you to know that I have a problem I can not run the mugen legacy, it shows me there is an error when I try start the game, should I send you what the window shows me or I most do something else?

What kind of error does it give you? System Error? Memory Error? Loading BG Error?

If its any of the 3 its because your system doesn't have enough memory to load the game in. Try using the 4GB Patcher and patch the Mugen.exe, thats what i do to all my Mugens and it fixes any sort of memory errors or loading errors. Mugen is a 32bit program so it can only use 2GB of RAM, if it goes over it, it crashes.
#348  March 29, 2017, 10:12:31 pm
    • Colombia

What kind of error does it give you? System Error? Memory Error? Loading BG Error?

If its any of the 3 its because your system doesn't have enough memory to load the game in. Try using the 4GB Patcher and patch the Mugen.exe, thats what i do to all my Mugens and it fixes any sort of memory errors or loading errors. Mugen is a 32bit program so it can only use 2GB of RAM, if it goes over it, it crashes.

I dont know, it says:    Initializing graphics....gamecoord 1280 x 720....render mode 2_20 trying 1280x720x32 mode 0x0...failed

is because my pc has 1 GB RAM or is the resolution, or what is?
#349  March 30, 2017, 01:02:52 am
  • animes are for pussies
    • Germany
#350  March 31, 2017, 05:00:29 am
    • Japan

I dont know, it says:    Initializing graphics....gamecoord 1280 x 720....render mode 2_20 trying 1280x720x32 mode 0x0...failed

1GB of RAM? Yea thats probably the reason. Legacy isnt a taxing SP but its no slouch either. 2GB is recommended to run most modern stuff in Mugen.
#351  March 31, 2017, 06:25:49 am
  • YERRRRRRRRRR
  • HIGHBRIDGE!
    • USA
    • Skype - DJHANNIBALROYCEUSA
    • sites.google.com/site/djhrmugen/
Can someone make a port for Venusaur?
Follow me on twitter! @djhannibalroyce
#352  April 03, 2017, 08:01:26 pm
    • matthewrobs@yahoo.com
I still haven't finished this SP. Good job NOZ
#353  April 04, 2017, 07:03:21 am
  • commissions open bang my line
    • USA
    • https://www.paypal.com/paypalme/xtayisblackx?country.x=US&locale.x=en_US
My stages folder:
https://app.mediafire.com/g5pnpb2im4lqa

Want a screenpack ported to ikemen? DM's open
Want a stage remade with parallax & possible super jump? DM's open
#354  April 11, 2017, 04:29:39 pm
    • Colombia

1GB of RAM? Yea thats probably the reason. Legacy isnt a taxing SP but its no slouch either. 2GB is recommended to run most modern stuff in Mugen.

That was a windows xp now I have tried on another pc with windows 7 and 3 GB of RAM, still not works, shows me the same error message.

it can be the graphic card? or what else?
Last Edit: April 11, 2017, 04:32:42 pm by goldsun
#355  November 22, 2018, 01:07:01 pm
  • Lunatic
    • Philippines
Anyways, i'm just here to bump this because i cant find the STAGE.psd file.

would love to have a small answer since i've been searching for about a week.
oOoOoOoOoOoOo

#356  November 23, 2018, 06:47:18 am
it should be here
edit NVM
No it should be in the legacy custom version inside the stage folder or something like that
#357  November 27, 2018, 12:16:59 pm
  • Lunatic
    • Philippines
I looked but nope, there's only the select and system.def file oof.
Thanks for helping though i'll stay without the stage selection for now.
oOoOoOoOoOoOo

#358  November 27, 2018, 09:29:07 pm
    • Japan

It's not in the Templates download. It's actually in the Official Portraits download on the first page.

LEGACY PORTRAITS --> STAGE

The .PSD file in there is for the stage port. "STAGE_SELECT_FONT.PSD"

Like mine, only i have mine in another extra folder called "Official Ports" as i have multiple port folders from various creators.

Last Edit: November 27, 2018, 09:43:48 pm by Elea
#359  November 29, 2018, 01:33:27 pm
  • Lunatic
    • Philippines

It's not in the Templates download. It's actually in the Official Portraits download on the first page.

LEGACY PORTRAITS --> STAGE

The .PSD file in there is for the stage port. "STAGE_SELECT_FONT.PSD"

Like mine, only i have mine in another extra folder called "Official Ports" as i have multiple port folders from various creators.

I'm facepalming myself so hard right now.
Thanks alot Elea!
oOoOoOoOoOoOo

#360  December 24, 2022, 02:36:50 pm
    • Japan
Why this addon is Single mode 2 icons?
I didn't care before, but now I do.