YesNoOk

Add004 on ikemen (Read 7368 times)

Started by 2Dee4ever, May 31, 2015, 04:59:56 am
Share this topic:
Add004 on ikemen
#1  May 31, 2015, 04:59:56 am
    • USA
So I've "FINALLY" made some progress getting this to work. So far I've gotten the alignment close to the original but I'm having a few issues as seen in the video.

Basically, randomly things will be aligned then misaligned. @47secs in the video you can see it works perfectly. Showing all modes single, tag, and turns. Also forgot to mention that things like power change affect the lifebar. As seen as akuma does his power charge the bar itself lights up.

Here is the edited fight def(I feel as though I am missing something minor, or making a basic mistake) This isn't final as I've really just been experimenting with values. If anyone is down to help me I'd appreciate it!
Spoiler, click to toggle visibilty
Last Edit: May 31, 2015, 05:28:25 am by ShinRei
Re: Add004 on ikemen
#2  May 31, 2015, 05:21:47 am
  • Somewhere between Guilty Gear and real rap
  • ey b0ss
    • nass.yh95@gmail.com
That was awesome, will use if I ever decide to play an IKEMEN match with one of you guys.
This is a generic forum signature.
#3  June 04, 2015, 09:17:08 pm
  • Raging Fist
holy crap! You're telling me you actually got this to work somewhat? Can the tag codes work properly too? PLEASE SAY SO!! I've been itching to have a damn good ikement roster. Now, I wonder...Can u change the ikemen menu fonts to say....add004...
#4  June 04, 2015, 09:55:13 pm
    • USA
holy crap! You're telling me you actually got this to work somewhat? Can the tag codes work properly too? PLEASE SAY SO!! I've been itching to have a damn good ikement roster. Now, I wonder...Can u change the ikemen menu fonts to say....add004...

I've gotten both this & UnoShe's tag system to work which seems to be 100%. All of the features work as they do in normal mugen which is good. The only issue is as seen in the video in the first post. Originally nothing was working or aligned, but what you see so far is the point I've gotten to. Haven't really been messing around with it. I'll try & see if I can change the fonts though.

Posted: June 04, 2015, 11:04:03 pm
Just a quick video showing you that, it is in fact possible.

Now I just need custom sprites for the player icons and an actual background.
#5  June 11, 2015, 06:20:40 am
  • Raging Fist
oxo.
at this rate, if you can add the extras (Dizzy state, guard crush, scoring system) along with this, we got ourselves a perfect ikemen with add004 + minor editting.
Tatsu be proud of you bud. Tatsu be proud.
#6  June 11, 2015, 08:05:57 am
    • USA
Funny you should say that. One step at a time...

Now I just need to fix the alignment issue.