Divine WIPs (Read 751706 times)

Started by DW, May 15, 2012, 03:45:05 am
Share this topic:

DW

Re: Divine WIPs
#1801  May 02, 2019, 04:50:47 pm
    • USA
    • www.trinitymugen.net
I fixed some issues that Morrigan was having with the darkest shade of her wings. This mainly affects her various winposes, as her main sprites don't actually use said shade. Though it follows suit to her wings colors scheme. I knew about this months ago, but was lazy, and didn't decide to fix it, until bis1994 made the extra winpose outfit for her. At any rate, I updated her template to reflect these fixes/additions, in case anyone is interested:

#1802  May 02, 2019, 08:44:02 pm
  • Why,
One collective said her Lilith Sailor... or are that ? Anyway... great template... well... i mean nice and... fun look...

Hey, can i help, or maybe i need help
#1803  May 03, 2019, 05:40:40 am
DW is it ok to redownload strider now? is he complete with updates?

DW

#1804  May 03, 2019, 05:46:20 am
    • USA
    • www.trinitymugen.net
He is complete, but hasn't been uploaded yet to TM. I need JZ to change the format for me. I'll announce it in the update thread when he's been uploaded.
#1805  May 03, 2019, 07:00:08 pm
ok thanks!

DW

#1806  May 05, 2019, 04:44:01 am
    • USA
    • www.trinitymugen.net
Another quick palette update. This time for Jill:

And yes, this is real and has been uploaded.
#1807  May 06, 2019, 02:14:52 pm
jill in sandwich  :mlol:

when will this personal crises ends? it just won't stop!

DW

#1808  May 14, 2019, 02:26:57 am
    • USA
    • www.trinitymugen.net
@Speedpreacher:  We back baby...?

So, it's been a LONG time since I've done anything. Honestly, I can't really guarantee anything but I've been trying to motivate myself to work on something. There are several things I have thought of. Will probably never get to them, but we'll see. At any rate, I figured I'd go ahead with a char I always wanted to make, Kyosuke:

Special thanks to Infinite for the CS assist, Sethzel for the MB, and Hades for the small pic. Right now, he's just in a prepped state. I haven't coded anything, though he is all set mostly. Some misc tidbits, but those aren't important so early on. I'll go over moveset and all that once I get further along.

#1809  May 14, 2019, 03:12:34 am
  • Idea!
    • USA
Ooh, Kyosuke ^..^ I like Kamekaze's (I believe it's theirs), but I wanna see what you can do with him.
#1810  May 14, 2019, 03:53:06 am

So, it's been a LONG time since I've done anything. Honestly, I can't really guarantee anything but I've been trying to motivate myself to work on something. There are several things I have thought of. Will probably never get to them, but we'll see. At any rate, I figured I'd go ahead with a char I always wanted to make, Kyosuke:

Special thanks to Infinite for the CS assist, Sethzel for the MB, and Hades for the small pic. Right now, he's just in a prepped state. I haven't coded anything, though he is all set mostly. Some misc tidbits, but those aren't important so early on. I'll go over moveset and all that once I get further along.
I have a feeling that you will make Kyosuke next after you updated all your characters  :mlol: Kyosuke is my favorite character too  :truestory:

when will this personal crises ends? it just won't stop!
#1811  May 14, 2019, 04:04:53 am
  • Are you ready?
    • USA

I see you're working on kyosuke, keep it up
#1812  May 14, 2019, 08:50:29 pm
Awesome, another quality char coming in ! Good luck, looking forward to progress.
#1813  May 15, 2019, 12:40:57 am
  • The story begins with who's gonna win
    • USA
I knew you'd get around to him eventually

I said it then and I'll say it now, Kyosuke is a character that I think is straight in your wheelhouse
Nevermind, there's nothing I can do
Bet your life there's something killing you
It's a shame we have to die, my dear
No one's getting out of here alive
This time
What a way to go, but have no fear
This time
It's a shame we have to disappear
This time, this time, this time
#1814  May 15, 2019, 11:00:52 am
  • A.K.A. NED
  • I like to draw fighting game characters...
only good stuff can happen!
#1815  June 02, 2019, 03:17:10 am
    • Brazil
    • chng.it/QbGdS8rbnh
(This is a remake of a 5 years old palette... :P)

Trigun

Also... there's a considerable amount of incosistences for this particular template, like spots sharing the same color, and colors that seem to be used for something in the index but aren't represented in the sprite samples. Just a heads-up, maybe it's worth pointing it out.

I can help you in fine-tuning the palette template or even the .SFF's palette index, if you want; :)

DW

#1816  June 03, 2019, 05:14:37 pm
    • USA
    • www.trinitymugen.net
I didn't check, though I don't think there's any issues. Since you offered though, sure, I'll send him to you soon. Also, thanks for the pal.

DW

#1817  August 16, 2019, 04:18:42 am
    • USA
    • www.trinitymugen.net
So, I ended up getting further along with Kyosuke's progress, than originally projected. Here's some pics:

Spoiler, click to toggle visibilty

Everything aside from Super Shadow Cut Kick, Super Cross Cutter, and Final Grade Remix is done. Super Cutter is kinda done, but not really. Not 100% sure how I'm gonna go about coding it. Kyosuke's wacky projectiles and unorthodox combo-ing potential(mainly referring to his ability to air combo, but only under certain conditions mind you...) make him kinda annoying to code tbh. Much like how I felt coding Hiryu... At any rate, any pal contributions would be greatly appreciated. Here's his finalized template:

Special thanks to NDSilva for the assist with touching up the CS.
#1818  August 16, 2019, 08:53:44 am
  • Retired
  • Terminally Online
    • New Zealand
    • network.mugenguild.com/devon/
Kusuo, Shun and Mikoto from Saiki Kusuo no Psi Nan:
#1819  August 16, 2019, 10:15:52 pm
    • crepa.neocities.org
Here is my contribution:

Kuwabara, Yusuke and Yukina