YesNoOk

DarkWolf13's MvC2 S.B.P (Spiral w/ AI Released) (Read 645568 times)

Started by DarkWolf13, June 11, 2015, 06:38:46 pm
Share this topic:

lui

Re: DarkWolf13's MvC2 Conversion Project (Cable WIP)
#61  August 14, 2015, 12:25:17 pm
    • USA
Don't request stuff to be made for you, it's rude.

Hmm, I think he are suggesting characters to the "roster", not requesting overall. Nandus, If I'm not wrong, DW are working startly with the 56, without exception, characters from Marvel VS Capcom 2. Bosses and new characters are a bit low priority at moment.

no, he's requesting shit to be made, kleylson. he's been doing this on several other forums too, like i've said so many times, and if he doesn't get what he wants he complains about it somewhere else ("Luis is such a redneck asshole!" LOL THAT NEVER GETS OLD)
he's a big, lazy, baby. thats that, moving on.
#62  August 15, 2015, 01:06:23 am
  • SUPERFERNANDOXT
    • Brazil
    • SUPERFERNANDO_PTU100@HOTMAIL.COM
Don't request stuff to be made for you, it's rude.

Hmm, I think he are suggesting characters to the "roster", not requesting overall. Nandus, If I'm not wrong, DW are working startly with the 56, without exception, characters from Marvel VS Capcom 2. Bosses and new characters are a bit low priority at moment.

no, he's requesting shit to be made, kleylson. he's been doing this on several other forums too, like i've said so many times, and if he doesn't get what he wants he complains about it somewhere else ("Luis is such a redneck asshole!" LOL THAT NEVER GETS OLD)
he's a big, lazy, baby. thats that, moving on.
Will chipping, boy!
#63  August 15, 2015, 01:23:42 am
what's that
#64  August 15, 2015, 02:23:14 am
  • Vs Style Debuts Tag Project CEO
  • The Dark Wolf Returns
    • USA
I hope this is not a war about to happen here...
Beware the Dark Wolf once more!
#65  August 18, 2015, 06:28:36 am
  • The Dark Wolf Returns
    • USA
Well, I was thinking, if you don't like to play with the Tag System and don't want to go through the trouble of deactivating the Tag trigger? Worry no more. I'm gonna be uploading the roster WITHOUT the tag system as well. The fighters will have this and here's an example: \

MvC2_DarkWolf_NoTag.def

This will also come with a folder called NoTag and will have the character's .cmd and .cns with the Tag Stuff removed. So be sure to do this in your select.def:

MvC2_DarkWolf/MvC2_DarkWolf_NoTag.def

Don't do it for the .zip one because it WILL crash. If you do want to do it via .zip file, remove NoTag/ from the .def and rename the files to "fighternameNoTag.cns/.cmd to avoid replacing the Tag with the Tagless. and then archive it to .zip file afterwards. Once you do it put the character in the select.def like this:

MvC2_DarkWolf.zip:MvC2_DarkWolf_NoTag.def

I'll be doing it momentarily so please bear with me, I don't have as much time as I used to nowadays.

#66  August 22, 2015, 02:17:28 am
  • The Dark Wolf Returns
    • USA
Exciting news for those who were waiting for Cable in the project:

I'm in the process of fixing his Hyper moves and will we tweaking the tag system to work properly for him. There is a possibility he will be released tonight.
Re: DarkWolf13's MvC2 Conversion Project (Cable Finished)
#67  August 22, 2015, 07:16:21 am
  • The Dark Wolf Returns
    • USA
Cable is finished but I'm unable to release him tonight it is late at the time of this post. I'll be sure to upload him ASAP.
Re: DarkWolf13's MvC2 Conversion Project (Cable Finished; release coming ASAP)
#68  August 22, 2015, 10:51:05 am
    • Italy
    • mark.nar@hotmail.it
DarkWolf, I saw your list: you've forgot Pure & Fur. ;)
#69  August 22, 2015, 11:02:00 am
Last Edit: August 22, 2015, 11:16:26 am by Alex Sinigaglia

lui

#70  August 22, 2015, 12:02:23 pm
    • USA
I guess DarkWolf hasn't posted yet, but we talked and now here is the plan before he gets to custom characters:

ANYONE who has appeared in the following VS games that hasn't been converted to MVC2 style yet with DECENT sprites will be converted first after the initial 56 roster, we agreed it would be AWESOME to include an expanded "official" roster, meaning anyone in the following vs series games who hasn't appeared in MVC2 yet will be converted:

MVC3(Dante, Vergil, Lei-Lei, Arthur, Haggar, Viewtiful Joe, Zero, Chris Redfield, Firebrand, Taskmaster, Nova, Dr. Strange, Nemesis, Iron Fist, Ghost Rider, Frank West, Deadpool, MODOK, Super Skrull, Jean Grey and C.Viper)
MVC1(assists like Jubilee, Lou, Pure and Fur and Michelle Heart, Sean and Baby Head are eligible too due to their cameos)
TVC(Alex and Megaman Volnutt)
CVS2 (capcom side only, he said he will limit the amount of street fighter characters in the game so basically Kyosuke and Hinata lol)
SVC (Demitri and Tessa)

so if there is anyone that i haven't listed that you've seen in the VS. Series before, its probably due to there being no MUGEN version available that is DECENT.

so it's gonna be awhile before we get to customs only but we'll get there! not to mention he'll also do ShinZankuro's stuff while doing these characters due to the effect that ShinZankuro has had on him.
#71  August 22, 2015, 12:41:27 pm
MVC3(Dante, Vergil, Lei-Lei, Arthur, Haggar, Viewtiful Joe, Zero, Chris Redfield, Firebrand, Taskmaster, Nova, Dr. Strange, Nemesis, Iron Fist, Ghost Rider, Frank West, Deadpool, MODOK, Super Skrull, Jean Grey and C.Viper)
MVC1(assists like Jubilee, Lou, Pure and Fur and Michelle Heart, Sean and Baby Head are eligible too due to their cameos)
some of these don't have full sprite sheets, where are you gonna get them?
I'm going to let god handle you people ✞

lui

#72  August 22, 2015, 03:15:07 pm
    • USA
There is a MVC Nemesis out there (which is pretty crappy bc IMT template) that DarkWolf can work with. He did just fine with the limited Digimon sprites, he toold me if there arent enough sprites to make it accurate to the UMVC3 moveset he'll just improvise with what he has and do a custom moveset. Same thing with Super Skrull. For Iron Fist we can just use the SFF on Iron Fist Ryu by Ahuron, it's already similar to what Iron Fist wears in the comics and does a good enough job at resembling him.

Everyone else has been made in some way and can offer a full moveset.
Last Edit: August 22, 2015, 07:02:23 pm by walruslui
#73  August 22, 2015, 06:57:46 pm
    • Italy
    • mark.nar@hotmail.it
Lou by Laspacho and Trasgo7 needs to be converted too.

lui

#74  August 22, 2015, 07:00:13 pm
    • USA
Last Edit: August 22, 2015, 07:07:03 pm by walruslui
#75  August 22, 2015, 07:16:04 pm
  • "VS. Style Debuts - CEO"
  • Death is the start of a brand new cycle
    • Brazil
    • Skype - emperorzankuro
    • https://shinzankuro.carrd.co/

Well.. Some characters actually HAS sprite sheets. Examples:

Arthur by Acey. He only needs sprites for Golden Armor and Dragon Flare.
Zero are being made [or are finished, I don't know] by Ramza. Chris Redfield are being made by nestor and sprited by Walrus If i'm not wrong.
Jean Grey is made by topper, and she only needs a retouch on her codings[I'm planning to make my version of her]

Nemesis T-Type has a mugen version but is... well... Very bad. I'm planning to request to Beximus soon to make screencaps of him in future to try to sprite him.
- Want to commission me for a artwork? Just come here
- Donations is welcome
#76  August 22, 2015, 07:24:37 pm
"Some" doesn't mean "all".
I guess he meant Dante, Vergil (I mean not bugya's sprites), Nova, Dr. Strange don't have compatible sprites for the full-game you guys have in mind.

lui

#77  August 22, 2015, 07:27:43 pm
    • USA

Well.. Some characters actually HAS sprite sheets. Examples:

Arthur by Acey. He only needs sprites for Golden Armor and Dragon Flare.
Zero are being made [or are finished, I don't know] by Ramza. Chris Redfield are being made by nestor and sprited by Walrus If i'm not wrong.
Jean Grey is made by topper, and she only needs a retouch on her codings[I'm planning to make my version of her]

Nemesis T-Type has a mugen version but is... well... Very bad. I'm planning to request to Beximus soon to make screencaps of him in future to try to sprite him.

For Arthur, DarkWolf will use Sean Altly's version, which is based on his MVC3 moveset.

For Zero, he will be using the TvC/MvC3 hybrid that came out no so long ago with the MMZ design. It plays great so im not so worried there.

For Jean Grey he will be using the older Jean Grey with the monster AI because the sprites are better and it feels more complete. He wants to go with the 90's Jim Lee design, so thats a plus.

For Nemesis, I sent him a MVC2 version of Nemesis (which is crappy bc it runs on the IMT template), he already told me he can totally revamp it to be decent, he already fixed up 2 of Kong's characters, he'll be fine.

For Vergil and Dante, yes he will be using the bugya sprites. They're High-Res sure, but some downscaling and pallette changing might help it.

For Nova, there's a SNK-ish one out there

For Strange, the one by Arkady should suffice.

Spoiler, click to toggle visibilty
Last Edit: August 22, 2015, 07:30:56 pm by walruslui
#78  August 22, 2015, 07:28:21 pm
Zero has a full sprite sheet from SVC, Nestor's Chris Redfield is already released and it was sprited by Riklaionel iirc.
anyways im actually very exceited to see how Dante and Vergil will come out, are they gonna be UMvC 3 accurate?
I'm going to let god handle you people ✞
#79  August 22, 2015, 07:30:50 pm
  • Loyal to the Game
    • USA
    • http://jesuszilla.trinitymugen.net/
Zero != Rockman Zero

lui

#80  August 22, 2015, 07:32:34 pm
    • USA
anyways im actually very exceited to see how Dante and Vergil will come out, are they gonna be UMvC 3 accurate?
bugya included some hypers and moves from UMVC3 for Vergil and one hyper from MVC3 for Dante, but its mostly custom so probably not.
Dante doesn't have his shit from DMC4 in the sff file