YesNoOk

(Dudley by a good few) Rowen's PotS Edits (Read 1697575 times)

Started by RagingRowen, May 09, 2019, 12:08:30 pm
Share this topic:
Re: (Rainbow Mika by DS) Rowen's PotS/Infinite Edits of Varying Quality
#521  December 08, 2019, 05:48:15 am
  • Palette Maker + 1.1 Stage Conversion Maestro
    • USA
    • xtremeregime.weebly.com
Just a quick question: Any chance of updating Mika's AI a bit? It feels a bit lacking at the moment, and she could use the boost.
Re: (Yuri by Quickfist) Rowen's PotS/Infinite Edits of Varying Quality
#522  December 12, 2019, 09:23:41 pm
  • Formerly known as HyperClawManiac
  • Competitive MUGEN when?
    • UK
    • sites.google.com/view/ragingrowen/home
WIP Schedule:
The next Street Fighter All-Stars update
#523  December 12, 2019, 09:53:17 pm
    • Canada
#524  December 12, 2019, 10:00:44 pm
    • UK
Yuri finished and added, you know where to look.

Just a quick question: Any chance of updating Mika's AI a bit? It feels a bit lacking at the moment, and she could use the boost.
Not much of a worry for me as of now.

Bless!

I see you got Zero and Mr. Karate on that list. How soon will we be seeing those? :D

Still can't get a time and place for Zero. And BahamianKing has Mr. Karate planned, so I'll just wait and see.
WIP Schedule:
#525  December 12, 2019, 10:10:42 pm
  • I'm 100% Team OHMSBY now.
    • USA
Here's my feedback on Yuri:
-Standing MK does the same amount of damage as the standing WK and shares the same light hit sound effect.
-Her dash and run are conflicting each other as the sound and dust effects are played twice at the same time.
-En Yoku should have a MP hit sound and does as much damage as a standing HK (Also, the command on the readme is wrong. Should be F + y).
-Hien Rekkou doesn't have landing effects when she touches the ground except for the last one.
-Haoh Raiouken doesn't have a landing sound effect when she touches the ground (The landing effect itself is there, just no sound effect for it).
-She doesn't have a voice clip when power charging (0,5) and when she maxes out (0,29).
-The command for Yuri Chou Enbu seems to be too strict.
-A suggestion and entirely optional, but can you add PotS's lifebar portrait from his Yuri as a alternative since she shares the same palette?
I will still do detail and aesthetic feedback for the rest.
#526  December 14, 2019, 01:18:03 am
    • UK
Here's my feedback on Yuri:
-Standing MK does the same amount of damage as the standing WK and shares the same light hit sound effect.
-Her dash and run are conflicting each other as the sound and dust effects are played twice at the same time.
-En Yoku should have a MP hit sound and does as much damage as a standing HK (Also, the command on the readme is wrong. Should be F + y).
-Hien Rekkou doesn't have landing effects when she touches the ground except for the last one.
-Haoh Raiouken doesn't have a landing sound effect when she touches the ground (The landing effect itself is there, just no sound effect for it).
-She doesn't have a voice clip when power charging (0,5) and when she maxes out (0,29).
-The command for Yuri Chou Enbu seems to be too strict.
-A suggestion and entirely optional, but can you add PotS's lifebar portrait from his Yuri as a alternative since she shares the same palette?

Fixed most of these issues and added that Small Port.
Also put up another poll earlier today.
WIP Schedule:
#527  December 14, 2019, 02:20:27 am
    • USA
Tested again. Unfortunately, I still got some more feedback for her as there's stuff I missed or couldn't do on the previous update:

-Standing MK has no envshake on the hit (I completely forgot about this since it's also an Infinite style character).
-Close standing MK still has the light kick hit sound and no envshake on the hit (Also does the same amount of damage as a standing WK).
-Now that you got the Yuri Chou Enbu command working, I noticed there's no running sound effects when she runs and sliding sound effects when she misses (Couldn't mention this before because the command was previously too strict).
-Dash and run issue still persists (An easy for this is to make the dash sound and effect start up later so it doesn't conflict as it's playing both at the same time when running).
-En Yoku still does HK damage for a MP attack (Damage needs to be nerfed and use a MP hit sound).
-Haoh Raiouken still has no landing sound effect when she touches the ground.

Hopefully, that should be all of it. I don't understand why Quickfist decide to make the standing WK and MK do the exact same thing.
#528  December 14, 2019, 02:23:59 am
    • UK
Tested again. Unfortunately, I still got some more feedback for her as there's stuff I missed or couldn't do on the previous update:

-Standing MK has no envshake on the hit (I completely forgot about this since it's also an Infinite style character).
-Close standing MK still has the light kick hit sound and no envshake on the hit (Also does the same amount of damage as a standing WK).
-Now that you got the Yuri Chou Enbu command working, I noticed there's no running sound effects when she runs and sliding sound effects when she misses (Couldn't mention this before because the command was previously too strict).
-Dash and run issue still persists (An easy for this is to make the dash sound and effect start up later so it doesn't conflict as it's playing both at the same time when running).
-En Yoku still does HK damage for a MP attack (Damage needs to be nerfed and use a MP hit sound).
-Haoh Raiouken still has no landing sound effect when she touches the ground.

Hopefully, that should be all of it. I don't understand why Quickfist decide to make the standing WK and MK do the exact same thing.

I'll get to these in not too long, pal.
WIP Schedule:
#529  December 14, 2019, 03:18:47 am
    • Venezuela
    • Blacksight22@Yahoo.Com.Ve
    • Skype - sebastian.osio
Oh this is nice, downloading Yuri rn, gotta see how you've improved her, thanks for the edit, she desperately needed it and I wasn't gonna do it. I'll post some feedback If I find anything. DLing some of the others too

#530  December 14, 2019, 03:19:16 am
    • UK
Oh this is nice, downloading Yuri rn, gotta see how you've improved her, thanks for the edit, she desperately needed it and I wasn't gonna do it. I'll post some feedback If I find anything. DLing some of the others too

Good day, mate.
WIP Schedule:
#531  December 15, 2019, 12:59:27 pm
    • UK
Decided to do a bit of Zero.
https://streamable.com/0xich
You'll notice I omitted the Electric Sound and that's because it overlapped itself on certain moves like his EX Ryuenjin and eventually got super loud.
WIP Schedule:
#532  December 16, 2019, 04:51:08 am
  • The Lord of Vampire
  • Member of the Reign of Kreation
    • Brazil
    • guiaugusto20@hotmail.com
    • Skype - guiaugusto20

Despite few issues like the fact that Yuri have no sound during and after the Power Charge, you really did a great improvement in the Kyokugenryu Gal. :)
#533  December 16, 2019, 06:20:00 am
    • USA
Decided to do a bit of Zero.
https://streamable.com/0xich
You'll notice I omitted the Electric Sound and that's because it overlapped itself on certain moves like his EX Ryuenjin and eventually got super loud.
I hope you consider removing the MvC launcher and the super jump in the end of the video. It's no longer a PotS style character even though it has the aesthetics of one.

Despite few issues like the fact that Yuri have no sound during and after the Power Charge, you really did a great improvement in the Kyokugenryu Gal. :)
I already mentioned those issues and Rowen already updated her with the fixes. The version you're using is outdated.
#534  December 16, 2019, 06:54:29 am
  • The Lord of Vampire
  • Member of the Reign of Kreation
    • Brazil
    • guiaugusto20@hotmail.com
    • Skype - guiaugusto20
#535  December 16, 2019, 08:13:48 pm
    • UK
Congrats to the Captain I guess, didn't expect him to get the win.

2 simple edits this time around, to Karma's Blanka and Knuckles' Raiden. They're simple command changes in case people struggle that much with them (I know I do).
WIP Schedule:
#536  December 18, 2019, 11:36:23 pm
    • UK
Another surprise in the works fellas.
https://streamable.com/rjhz1

You may notice I updated Akito aswell.
I've had updates of him lying on my drive for months since I'd first released him here, with some for and from Mr. Akito.
WIP Schedule:
#537  December 18, 2019, 11:45:07 pm
That hyper orb should be on his leg for the kick hyper.

Also his looks like an akuma sprite swap tbh bar some of the level 2's
I know simplicity is good and all, but damn even the super fireball from akuma ?

Why ? Ken's been in a 10000 games surely theres moves that will fit better.
#538  December 18, 2019, 11:47:41 pm
    • UK
That hyper orb should be on his leg for the kick hyper.

Also his looks like an akuma sprite swap tbh bar some of the level 2's
I know simplicity is good and all, but damn even the super fireball from akuma ?

Why ? Ken's been in a 10000 games surely theres moves that will fit better.

That's Victorys' Evil Ken, I'm tryna take a few references from Reu's here and there but not tryna make him too broken.
WIP Schedule:
#539  December 19, 2019, 12:53:47 am
    • USA
    • YouTube.com/MugenX000
Oh man, I am looking so forward to this. It's unfortunate that Victorys pretty much just abandoned this character and you're about to breathe some fresh life into him and it makes me so happy lol. Are you gonna keep "Neo" Shinbu Messatsu as his 2nd level 3 or give him the Mega End?
#540  December 19, 2019, 04:47:45 am
  • Osu!
  • Dragon Destiny Project
    • Brazil
You made everything I sent you well polished, I liked the update, thanks. I believe that it is now 99.99% complete, all that remains is to change the big portrait from Master mode.

If you have something else to do, it (like plans you said me before) will only be additional material, because the char is quite complete right now.

You made a good work, Mr. Rowen.

PS: Later, If you make more updates, you can add this portraits too?

This is for use in ADD004. Soon I'll make for the Master version too.

Thanks!