YesNoOk

Mugen Free For All Website: is down right now. Check this topic for the latest  (Read 303258 times)

Started by ☆★Anastasia☆★, July 14, 2016, 07:49:35 pm
Share this topic:
Re: Mugen Free For All Website
#41  July 20, 2016, 03:42:10 am
  • I see you.
    • www.mugenfreeforall.com
basically our new admin has his pc in the shop for repairs and it just so happens the site goes down at the same time. It shall be fixed. surprising you say its just 1 board when you and I chatted in the chat on there a few times and we even tried to help with archiving mugenchina with you remember?

You'll fix chuchoryu ? Sounds like a plan. How about you code him from scratch instead ?
#42  July 20, 2016, 04:28:03 am
    • www.justnopoint.com/
How many years ago was that though? I stand by my claim that I have a horrible memory!!!
#43  July 20, 2016, 07:30:34 am
  • I see you.
    • www.mugenfreeforall.com
it was quite awhile ago that much is true. Still we had more than just one board or rather DO have one once its fixed. We do have our own community over there and to sum it up as one board is really underestimating it. No worries though I'm not mad just saying.

You'll fix chuchoryu ? Sounds like a plan. How about you code him from scratch instead ?
#44  July 20, 2016, 07:33:48 am
  • stillRetired.
  • Formerly Known As Genesis
    • USA
    • www.mediafire.com/folder/7j1slkpa7lm0w/Public_Works
regarding the site problems, cant someone (i.e. other admins) contact the host to help sort the issue out?
#45  July 20, 2016, 09:21:42 am
    • www.justnopoint.com/
it was quite awhile ago that much is true. Still we had more than just one board or rather DO have one once its fixed. We do have our own community over there and to sum it up as one board is really underestimating it. No worries though I'm not mad just saying.

I meant 1 board for the collection threads. Not 1 board for the whole forum. If that's the misinterpretation here.
#46  July 20, 2016, 04:27:00 pm

I thought it was rude too, but decided to not comment to not get myself involved in more drama.
#47  July 20, 2016, 05:38:24 pm
    • www.justnopoint.com/
The only thing rude I can see that I said was that I'd basically steal MFFA's collection board(s) if people wanted us to do so.

If you read what I said as thinking the whole forum was just 1 board that was in no way my intent as I meant JUST the collection area. I haven't been there for a while and didn't remember. I like MFFA and have an account there. My upcoming releases will be posted there and here. I'm just not a multi forum person for some reason. I pick 1 and hang there.
#48  July 20, 2016, 05:54:08 pm
  • Target Acquired.
    • Ukraine
    • mugencoder.com
regarding the site problems, cant someone (i.e. other admins) contact the host to help sort the issue out?
That information isn't given to us and since Ryon doesn't own the site anymore, he can't be the immediate point of contact anymore for this stuff.

Other than timeouts and database errors, the actual data is intact. I'm going to try to get ahold of RMH somehow, but also know that I wouldn't be able to contact IPS Board for help because I'm not the the owner. I'd have no verification or anything, and I'm the only other active admin. Phantom retired his position and Ryon doesn't have much involvement anymore. It truly is a waiting game.

-[Все слова это только слова.]-
#49  July 20, 2016, 06:29:21 pm
  • stillRetired.
  • Formerly Known As Genesis
    • USA
    • www.mediafire.com/folder/7j1slkpa7lm0w/Public_Works
Oh I see, quite the situation it seems. IDK why I thought that was a viable option since I know how that part of things works.
I'm sure it'll get sorted out in time though. AS you said, it's a waiting game
#50  July 21, 2016, 04:13:28 am
  • Thanks and God bless
    • USA
    • ricepigeon.neocities.org
Mugen Free For All is currently unavailable

The site has been disabled temporarily, Reverting to a older system settings from June 25th.

There will be lost posts, lower post count, some topics will not exist. We are literally going back in time.

- Ry

Welp... Rollback time
#51  July 21, 2016, 04:21:14 am
  • Target Acquired.
    • Ukraine
    • mugencoder.com
At least Ryon is doing something. Better than everyone ever thinking they've discovered a new problem and posting 3 status messages in a row, lol.

#52  July 21, 2016, 05:12:26 am
  • Colorful Palette Contributor & Seductive Beauty
  • Gladiolus is charming, I wish he was here ❤️
    • USA
Hope we prepare for the worst of it. At least it is getting back, I hope some of the topics or collections are still there. I am really scared of what is about to happen for MFFA in the future.

"I want to be in Gladiolus' arms. He makes me a happy girl and there's just something about him makes me special."
#53  July 21, 2016, 07:59:29 am
ouch this is definitely going to hurt but let's hope it's for the better
worst scenario it doesn't fix anything and we just lost 1 month
what if this isn't related with settings but is a server issue? is it still running on the same host as before?
#54  July 21, 2016, 11:57:27 am
  • Resident Tosspot
  • Pftheh
    • UK
    • plasmoidthunder.neocities.org

The site has been disabled temporarily, Reverting to a older system settings from June 25th.
So the forum has been restored to it's old system settings, however a new problem arises.

While the connection speed to the network is fine and dandy, the topics (OUR BELOVED TOPICS!!) Do not display

Instead all I get is white, so The fixing continues!!

Better than everyone ever thinking they've discovered a new problem and posting 3 status messages in a row, lol.

"Guys, the site's being slow. There's like 20 people below me who have said the exact same thing, but I think my case is unique."

:P

Oh, I want a diagram. I fucking love diagrams.
#55  July 21, 2016, 12:22:20 pm
  • ̢̻̮̫̬̹̞̼̲̪̜̭͇̲͒ͪ̌ͬ̒̄̔̐͘͟ͅ ̢̋ͬ̓͗̏̇̌̑͐ͤ͗̔̊̕͏̴̣͎̟͈̬͚
    • Monaco
it look like ddos or ping of death, sometime accessible sometime not.
http://signavatar.com/32255_s.gif

please visit my request thread. here
bad grammar is art
#56  July 21, 2016, 02:01:14 pm
  • Master Mugen Collection Maker and Mugen Enthusiast
    • hammerman398@gmail.com
Hope we prepare for the worst of it. At least it is getting back, I hope some of the topics or collections are still there. I am really scared of what is about to happen for MFFA in the future.

But if they are lost, we could copy them here or on an entirely new website with just collection threads.
#57  July 21, 2016, 04:18:13 pm
  • Pixels are atom's of resolution,Low-res or Hi-res
    • Turkey
    • metekervan26@gmail.com
I tried to acces the site again and here is the message I'm getting I wanted to  share you guys

So the forum has been restored to it's old system settings, however a new problem arises.

While the connection speed to the network is fine and dandy, the topics (OUR BELOVED TOPICS!!) Do not display

Instead all I get is white, so The fixing continues!!!!

- Ry

#58  July 21, 2016, 04:55:42 pm
  • Target Acquired.
    • Ukraine
    • mugencoder.com

#59  July 21, 2016, 10:33:28 pm
  • a.k.a DuckSS
    • https://synckmugencentral667.000webhostapp.com/
Good, the fixing has been started. I can't wait to come back to that forum again.
#60  July 21, 2016, 11:00:05 pm
  • Top Nep
  • /!\Cost Over/!\
    • USA
Good, the fixing has been started. I can't wait to come back to that forum again.

Same here duckzz ^_^
Seems the message now loads quicker, i guess it might be done/available today?