YesNoOk

Mugen Free For All Website: is down right now. Check this topic for the latest  (Read 303260 times)

Started by ☆★Anastasia☆★, July 14, 2016, 07:49:35 pm
Share this topic:
Re: Mugen Free For All Website
#81  July 26, 2016, 10:11:29 pm
  • Target Acquired.
    • Ukraine
    • mugencoder.com
Let's put it this way:
In terms of staff and qualifications, you've got one web developer who doesn't have access to the server (me)... and someone fixing it who has no knowledge of networking or web development in the slightest (Ryon). RMH is away, and everyone else isn't qualified or have that level of rank in the staff. See the problem here?

That's not bash Ryon in any way whatsoever, keep in my mind. I'm just saying, he's going it alone with handling the site's issues. Give him a break guys.

-[Все слова это только слова.]-
#82  July 27, 2016, 03:08:57 am
  • Master Mugen Collection Maker and Mugen Enthusiast
    • hammerman398@gmail.com
I agree that we should put this problem off for a while. The site won't get fixed until at least a couple of weeks, so be patient. But, in case, we could put collection topics over here so that it can be somewhat identical to MFFA.
#83  July 27, 2016, 05:35:22 am
  • Colorful Palette Contributor & Seductive Beauty
  • Gladiolus is charming, I wish he was here ❤️
    • USA
I agree that we should put this problem off for a while. The site won't get fixed until at least a couple of weeks, so be patient. But, in case, we could put collection topics over here so that it can be somewhat identical to MFFA.

I totally agree with you Sheriff Gadget. They should make MugenGuild somewhat similar to MFFA.

"I want to be in Gladiolus' arms. He makes me a happy girl and there's just something about him makes me special."
#84  July 27, 2016, 06:04:33 am
    • Indonesia
That's not as easy as one would think, MFFA using html layout while MFG using bbcode; you have to manually reformat them and that's one tedious job to do, seeing as one collection thread usually has a lot of images and links.

Add me at Kazagami#7568 for an invite link to the WaifuLaifu Discord Server

#85  July 27, 2016, 07:11:04 am
Isn't it a bit early to dig a grave? Let's give mffa a chance to make a comeback.
Sites have recovered from bigger issues you know.

Let's put it this way:
In terms of staff and qualifications, you've got one web developer who doesn't have access to the server (me)... and someone fixing it who has no knowledge of networking or web development in the slightest (Ryon). RMH is away, and everyone else isn't qualified or have that level of rank in the staff. See the problem here?

That's not bash Ryon in any way whatsoever, keep in my mind. I'm just saying, he's going it alone with handling the site's issues. Give him a break guys.
Having server access allows to duplicate the site elsewhere. You should understand that this is not something you can grant to anybody. Besides Ryon is not the owner anymore and the actual owner may disagree.
#86  July 27, 2016, 02:54:53 pm
  • Resident Tosspot
  • Pftheh
    • UK
    • plasmoidthunder.neocities.org

Oh, I want a diagram. I fucking love diagrams.
#87  July 27, 2016, 03:25:32 pm
    • USA

No. If all forums are the same, then what's the point in multiple forums?

As it's been said before, be patient. MFFA will be back sooner or later.

You're totally Garchomp. If we just wait out for MFFA, it will totally be good. At least, patience is key and it will all be worth it at the end.

"I want to be in Gladiolus' arms. He makes me a happy girl and there's just something about him makes me special."
#88  July 27, 2016, 03:35:26 pm
  • Also in the sky, the strength of love has wings...
    • Mexico
#89  July 27, 2016, 07:06:25 pm
  • Target Acquired.
    • Ukraine
    • mugencoder.com
Having server access allows to duplicate the site elsewhere. You should understand that this is not something you can grant to anybody. Besides Ryon is not the owner anymore and the actual owner may disagree.
Duplicating the site should be the least of anyone's security worries. Either way, I'm not a nobody to Ryon. He personally asked me to be an admin there. We've been friends for a long time now and he would trust me with such a thing. It's just that RMH has been away that's causing issues. Ryon doesn't have that level of access anymore either and is doing what he can. He does have permissions above the rest of the admins though since he was the original site owner.

#90  July 28, 2016, 09:51:12 pm
  • mirror, mirror...
    • www.poland.pl/
sadly..still the site is slow and 500 error...
-I hate haters and S.o.S chars.....
-time to migrate from winmugen...
#91  July 28, 2016, 11:03:43 pm
  • Resident Tosspot
  • Pftheh
    • UK
Yes, and as stated multiple times, it's going to stay slow until it's fixed.

#92  July 29, 2016, 05:16:41 am
    • USA
sadly..still the site is slow and 500 error...

Yes, however, the only thing we all can do is sit down and be patient enough until the issue is re-solved.

#93  July 29, 2016, 05:54:41 am
  • Strongest Vampire
  • Kyeeh!
    • Puerto Rico
I hope the site gets fixed soon... Oh well, the best we could do is wait, amiright?
#94  July 30, 2016, 11:18:42 pm
  • Former Tier 1 Admin "The Third Sequence"
Does anyone know if there is a time frame as to when RMH is going to take some sort of action? I get that he's away, but he must have some sort of Internet access, enough so that he could at least put out a statement.
#95  August 02, 2016, 08:20:18 pm
    • UK
The website is down
#96  August 02, 2016, 09:31:37 pm
  • Resident Tosspot
  • Pftheh
    • UK
Oh man, really? Hot damn, thanks for telling us!

#97  August 02, 2016, 09:38:01 pm
  • ↑←↑
  • Dream-Colored Chaser
    • Bosnia and Herzegovina
Nah,its up
Takes fucking forever to load tho
#98  August 02, 2016, 09:43:22 pm
  • a.k.a DuckSS
    • https://synckmugencentral667.000webhostapp.com/
Well that's the real problem for me :( But I'm still patient at least.
#99  August 03, 2016, 03:24:51 am
  • Target Acquired.
    • Ukraine
    • mugencoder.com

#100  August 03, 2016, 11:06:50 am
  • I´m a big fan of...THIS HAND?!
    • Spain
I am not sure if the problem has been resolved, but when I enter in MFFA, I noticed the website is faster than before...
Is it a good news, Am I not the unique?

Edit: I also noticed I didn't had an error message, for the moment.
Edit2: Nevermind, the problem still persist(Facepalm), including the errors messages, but I noticed MFFA sometimes is a bit faster and other times(the majority) is more slow.
Last Edit: August 03, 2016, 11:26:18 am by masterhand128