YesNoOk

Fclass Tries It: Spriting (Read 29107 times)

Started by TheFclass97, November 11, 2016, 06:28:09 pm
Re: Fclass Tries It: Spriting
#41  August 01, 2017, 11:39:36 pm
  • Every night fucks every day up
  • Every day patches the night up
    • Puerto Rico
Hello, I saw the sprite and I really like the character and the pose, so I decided to modify it, I hope you do not mind.

Yooo.... that's fucking hot! Thanks for that, I might use this as reference for any future sprites. Do you have a DA or tumblr or somethin'?

Spoiler, click to toggle visibilty
#42  August 08, 2017, 06:37:21 pm
    • Puerto Rico
I gave it another go... wooo...

#43  August 08, 2017, 11:40:59 pm
  • Yare Yare Daze
mmm... Haha I had not noticed, use a bubble as a reference, maybe due to that.

Reference

Hello, I saw the sprite and I really like the character and the pose, so I decided to modify it, I hope you do not mind.

Yooo.... that's fucking hot! Thanks for that, I might use this as reference for any future sprites. Do you have a DA or tumblr or somethin'?

It is good to know that you like, at the moment I have none but if I am frequent in the forum, I like your sprites and I see them quite complete, they only need attention to some details.

Note: I use translator xd

#44  August 09, 2017, 12:00:06 am
    • Puerto Rico
Jaja, it's ok dude. Thanks for the reference. I'm surprised and kinda glad you like the sprites. I've only been doing this for about a year and I sometimes can't tell if i'm improving or not... But yeah, I'll try again using the bubble sprite to see if it will help me. Thanks for viewing...
New #45  August 09, 2017, 08:19:37 am
  • Yare Yare Daze
Hi again, I really like that character too, but what gives me to think is that it has very good bone building practically it is only to define some pixels with colors and add details that maybe you do not consider at the moment, the best recommendation that you could give Is to use antialiasing techniques, and to use tones that make more contrast in the sprite, animo continues like this.

I was too pretentious, sorry about that, i hope to see more of your work in the future bye

Last Edit: August 29, 2017, 07:13:38 am by SethInTheSpace
#46  August 21, 2017, 02:14:20 am
    • Puerto Rico
#47  August 27, 2017, 05:26:39 am
    • Puerto Rico
#48  August 27, 2017, 06:01:09 am
  • $-$**Dreaming**$-$
    • South Korea
    • https://blog.naver.com/PostList.naver?blogId=blood72&from=postList&categoryNo=159
Wow these are pretty cool.
I like the water waifu, she reminds me of the girl with the bubble thingee in arcana hearts