YesNoOk

ABEL (Read 8415 times)

Started by FeLo_Llop, January 05, 2016, 07:04:05 pm
ABEL
#1  January 05, 2016, 07:04:05 pm
  • ¡Ni p*ta ni santa! ¡Digo!
This comes from my WIP Topic at:

http://mugenguild.com/forum/topics/felo-co-114346.msg2202313.html;topicseen#msg2202313

So...it's been 9 months from my last post and...not a lot of advance D:. Spent the whole summer working(two jobs, restaurant waiter and pub waiter), then moved to the city for a deeper workhunting, which I succeed...but I could not take my PC with me, so I just can sprite during the weekends. That's the reason why I'm soooooo slow now.

Nearly not a lot of advance in Ash and Maxima, mostly because I gave a higher priority to someone...Why? Because it's a paid comission. I have now all his gethtis finished(CvS standar, just did an electro and a MvC because it was required by the comissioners), but I don't discard making some other custom in the future(MB or Chip KO, for example). I'm trying to keep a sprite account similar to CvS standars, but I totally suck at doing animated GIFs.

Spoiler, click to toggle visibilty

I haven't posted all of the sprites...some of these are unfinished. And yes, it's buffed in purpose. Another thing is, YES, it's a mix between his in-game appearance(French flag in his legs) and in his early artwork one(French flag in his shoulders)

Well...this said...

The next step is start a crowdfunding for helping both comissioners and an extra stimulus for me to keep going with this.

Of course, Maxima, Ash, Viper and whoever next goes are not forgotten. Just centered my efforts in Abel.

Have a nice day!
I swear there was something cool here!!
Re: ABEL
#2  January 05, 2016, 07:49:00 pm
  • Somewhere between Guilty Gear and real rap
  • ey b0ss
    • nass.yh95@gmail.com
YES YES YEEEESSS!!!  :flipout:  :flipout:

Oh God, I can't tell you how happy I am about this, and I seriously can't wait to see how it goes. Best of luck!! :D

EDIT: For the stance, maybe you could look at Orochi Yashiro, he has something similar to Abel's stance, but at a different angle.
This is a generic forum signature.
#3  January 05, 2016, 07:50:26 pm
  • The Sweeper
  • Surpass my Aniki
    • Algeria
Wow the sprite are great
loving the separation
-STREET FIGHTER VI WAITING ROOM-
-DRAGON QUEST XII WAITING ROOM-
#4  January 08, 2016, 12:42:48 am
  • the imortal fenix,and that drama queen :'v
  • "accept what you did and never turn back.."
    • Brazil
Haha what a beatiful sprites,your already see chucho ones?maybe can help you.
letter to myself:forgeting about a credit can make a apocalipse! :v
The most happy gotic you have seen...(or not)

Sonic freedom fighters delta - actual state: ???
"all life form data..."
#5  January 09, 2016, 07:57:46 pm
  • ¡Ni p*ta ni santa! ¡Digo!
- ZaitsuHatter: Already considered that and tried, but lower leg got too long :/. I'll have to handle it in another way :/
- City_Hunter: Thanks man!
- RoneyNero: Obrigado. Ja olhei...but his sprites and mine are TOTALLY different. He uses Joe and Ryu for making Abel and I use Abel for making Abel. I'd spend more time fixing and correcting the whole char coming from Chucho(not in a negative way) than making it this way.
I swear there was something cool here!!