YesNoOk

My Little Pony Fighting game (Read 143772 times)

Started by Loona, June 02, 2011, 02:04:03 pm
Share this topic:
Re: My Little Pony Fighting game
#101  June 04, 2011, 03:16:58 am
  • Hug Pikachus!
    • USA
Hug the Pikachus!

Hug A Pikachu Today!
#102  June 04, 2011, 03:19:31 am
i mean the thread you made is basically empty and offers no information and is bad
#103  June 04, 2011, 03:21:12 am
  • Hug Pikachus!
    • USA
Hug the Pikachus!

Hug A Pikachu Today!
Last Edit: June 04, 2011, 03:27:00 am by DNZRX768
#104  June 04, 2011, 03:46:11 am
"GO NARUTO GO! BEAT THAT FUCKER !YEAHHHH This is so mature!"

"NOOOO ROCK! Dont get defeated by the HOGAN, you can outdo the HOGAN! Give him the peoples elbow!!!"

"Oh no! The giant robot is not being able to get away from the giant robot with the scythe, I sure hope the girly looking male pilot survives and can return to his male friend with whom he has a deep connection!"

"Go ryu! Shoryuken that sagat!!! WOoohooo, he used the power of the dragon!"
none of these things are marketed to little girls and liking any of these things doesn't look anywhere as creepy as being a my little pony fan

All of those are marketed to little kids or young boys but are still watched by older folk, leading some to criticize them for watching shit for kids, I dont see much of a difference between liking a cartoon for children aimed at little boys or little girls, if the cartoon is well done it will have quality anyway.

I will point out again that I havent watched it yet =P Who knows, I might not be able to stomach through an episode, I was able to stomach through the bad spongebob episodes to get a few really good ones.
If it's good I might check it out
I'll play the fighting game though.
#105  June 04, 2011, 04:09:37 am
  • チョンリサ
    • Canada
I thought the show was pretty good. But my opinion means nothing!

* TempesT goes back to the kitchen.
you can't mixup a blind man, and you can't out think a brick ~skisonic
Street fighting is all about analysis, prediction, and reaction. That's it.

#106  June 04, 2011, 04:12:18 am
it's aimed at your demographic so don't feel bad :cawg:
#107  June 04, 2011, 04:22:45 am
  • Got a worse Birthday than that Pink Blob.
    • USA
Think about it, the First Generation of My Little Pony had some really dark themes.

A few villains have actually been killed by the pretty horses. Them and their "Rainbow of Light."

It also had MEGAN, SAVIOR OF WORLDS!
#108  June 04, 2011, 04:32:51 am
  • Hug Pikachus!
    • USA
Lets get back on topic of the game itself.

Can the characters and life bars be MUGENized?
Hug the Pikachus!

Hug A Pikachu Today!
#109  June 04, 2011, 04:38:35 am
  • Staying Alive
    • Panama
I'm pretty sure they will be mugenized someday, but who knows who will do it  :P
Chilling
#110  June 04, 2011, 06:26:02 am
  • [E]
    • Mexico
"GO NARUTO GO! BEAT THAT FUCKER !YEAHHHH This is so mature!"

"NOOOO ROCK! Dont get defeated by the HOGAN, you can outdo the HOGAN! Give him the peoples elbow!!!"

"Oh no! The giant robot is not being able to get away from the giant robot with the scythe, I sure hope the girly looking male pilot survives and can return to his male friend with whom he has a deep connection!"

"Go ryu! Shoryuken that sagat!!! WOoohooo, he used the power of the dragon!"
none of these things are marketed to little girls and liking any of these things doesn't look anywhere as creepy as being a my little pony fan

All of those are marketed to little kids or young boys but are still watched by older folk, leading some to criticize them for watching shit for kids, I dont see much of a difference between liking a cartoon for children aimed at little boys or little girls, if the cartoon is well done it will have quality anyway.

I will point out again that I havent watched it yet =P Who knows, I might not be able to stomach through an episode, I was able to stomach through the bad spongebob episodes to get a few really good ones.

blah blah blah, except that those shwo have been going on forever so most grown men who watch them started watching them as teenagers/kids.
#111  June 04, 2011, 07:46:02 am
I am a 22 year old male and I fucking love MLP:FIM.

As for the game, doubt its going to be good, doesn't really make any sense to have them all fighting anyway.

Also found this relevant to the argument at hand. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sz_aWvzVTbk
#112  June 04, 2011, 08:11:15 am
  • Palette God? Champion? AntiChrist? Something.
  • I AM THE KING OF PALETTES!!
    • USA
The good thing about them all being mugenized is that we can treat them to horrible violent deaths at the hands of characters that actually deserve to be in fighting games.
#113  June 04, 2011, 08:17:26 am
    • USA
My version of Rainbow Dash will be totally invulnerable and you wont be able to F1 her.

Also she will be encripted so you wont be able to make her hittable.
#114  June 04, 2011, 08:22:46 am
Think about it, the First Generation of My Little Pony had some really dark themes.

A few villains have actually been killed by the pretty horses. Them and their "Rainbow of Light."

sounds like my kinda show.
#115  June 04, 2011, 12:37:49 pm
    • Philippines
    • https://web.archive.org/web/20181226221429/http://moogen.piiym.net/
well, to be honest I consider MLP fans as creepy as Naruto ones  :ninja:
Narutards are probably some of the worse fans ever. I know, I used to be one

Indeed. 85% (made that up) of the time they are complaining about the show they're supposed to like and if they're not doing that they are busy ripping each others throats over character shipping.

I like Naruto but I refuse to be even part of that fanbase.
#116  June 04, 2011, 05:16:23 pm
  • (´ー`)ノ
I used to like it because of the Soundtrack, the storyline (Example I really liked the Zabuza death scene and Konoha invasion), and I think the fighting. Although I like it when they use something clever to win, but then they started showing filler and I realized the fanbase was retarded and my love for Naruto faded away.

OZ

#117  June 04, 2011, 05:28:08 pm
  • ಠ_ಠ

call me when they start killing off ponies
ಠ_ಠ
#118  June 04, 2011, 05:29:37 pm
  • Got a worse Birthday than that Pink Blob.
    • USA

sounds like my kinda show.
Still a case of "Your Mileage May Vary."

Bt, if any bit of The First Generation should be checked, it should definitely be "Escape from Midnight Castle."

So, is MC2 a bit of a purist when it comes to Fighting Games?  I have a sense of purism myself when omes to other things.
#119  June 04, 2011, 07:12:57 pm
  • [E]
    • Mexico
#120  June 04, 2011, 10:27:37 pm
  • Palette God? Champion? AntiChrist? Something.
  • I AM THE KING OF PALETTES!!
    • USA