YesNoOk

Blazblue Battle Coliseum Extend (Arcade Mode) (Read 140368 times)

Started by GaziraAgain, February 03, 2018, 11:42:16 am
Share this topic:
Blazblue Battle Coliseum Extend (Arcade Mode)
#1  February 03, 2018, 11:42:16 am
    • djjosehisterico@gmail.com
Hello to everyone. A lot of time since I´m not here, but I return with a much better version of my last Blazblue Battle Coliseum Extend. Better because include better animations for all the screens, with intros for all of them, now it´s like the original. I increase the number of selectable games, the old have 21 and this new have 52 and not use cursor trick with a large image, and I change the aspect of them, now I include a little history of every game, it´s flyer and logo. The portraits have much work and now include a cursor in the character that you are and change with degrade or fullcolor. The screenpack it´s customizable and you can change characters of the rooster with a little of work but I try to include the best of every games. Well I show you the progresses that I have with images and videos:

MAIN MENU

Spoiler, click to toggle visibilty

SELECT SCREEN

GAME SELECT

TEAM VERSUS

VERSUS

WINNER

INTRO

ENDING

And something new, the lifebars, now I´m working with the Central Fiction ones and I have at 100% now only remains round, fight, etc animations and all it´s over! I hope you like it, there are a lot of work on it, promise! jeje. See you soon with the release! Bye.

LIFEBARS

Last Edit: March 13, 2019, 08:22:20 pm by GaziraAgain
Re: Blazblue Battle Coliseum Extend + Central Fiction Lifebars (Updated)
#2  February 10, 2018, 12:25:41 pm
Hello to everyone, this week I work with a great update of the Central Fiction lifebar. To made it I use all the disposable actiobg, only 15 or something like this to mount all the animations. Much of them are made with interpolate actions, this is good because not increase the size of the archive and animations looks perfect. Very hard work because I need to add various animations in the same actionbg and adjust the times. A crazy work but for first time I can recreate the animations at 100%, well with some more bg I can add more things but they don´t exist.  Here some captures of the first animation, The Wheel of Fate is Turning with lifebar animation include:

Now I´m working with the rebel animation, for this to many actions, but for now looks good, now times and animations:

Waiting your comments, see you soon with more news, bye!
Re: Blazblue Battle Coliseum Extend (Final Version) + Central Fiction Lifebars
#3  February 10, 2018, 06:29:44 pm
  • United Mugen Alliance
    • USA
    • sharingan2anthony@gmail.com
Awesome. Keep it up. You put Lifebar in fightfx.sff and use Common1.cns? No wonder. I am very impressive about this.
#4  February 10, 2018, 10:08:27 pm
Thank you very much! To create the lifebar I use all disposable actions in the fight.def and I put all the animations on it. I need to combine all of them because in every action they are some different animations. But with this I can add each transparency to the sprites and give the image that have the original. By the way I take lots of captures to take the same heights, rotations, etc. I have some news soon, bye!
#5  February 14, 2018, 09:16:34 am
It's looking great!
#6  February 14, 2018, 11:09:12 pm
Thank you very much! I really want to convert it to Unreal Fighter 2D someday with all the things that I have in mind and mugen can´t do. Best regards.
Re: Blazblue Battle Coliseum Extend + Central Fiction Lifebars (New Update)
#7  February 15, 2018, 06:29:03 pm
Hello to everyone, now I´m finish the rebel (round) animation. Here some images for you can see all the processes, I hope you like it!

This time I need to made all the degrades manually but rotations, scales and others are made with codes. With this I can input rounds 1 to 9 without increase the height of the archive. For now, with the action (fight) include it´s only 30mb.
Action animation needs work with the transparencies but all sprites are in his place and the animation it´s done too, but I work too much on it, see you soon when I finish it, bye.
#8  February 16, 2018, 05:19:39 pm
    • Zimbabwe
    • hephaistos1.wix.com/mugen-palace
Great dedication in your project!! :)
Re: Blazblue Battle Coliseum Extend + Central Fiction Lifebars (Video Added)
#9  February 16, 2018, 08:44:08 pm
Great dedication in your project!! :)

Thank you very much Hephaistos31, and gratefull with you because you learn me interesting things with the fx of photoshop. Well finally I fisnish with the action (fight) animation, and with this with the initialize of the round:

And with a good use of times, mixing the effects and imagination now the animation of The Wheel of Blablabla only works with rebel 1 animation. Here I show us a video when you can see the lifebars in action:

But I have a problem and I need help for create a state, I explain you. Animations are in the bg actions of the lifebars. All characters have a different point to start the round and with this lifebar works bad. But I find an easy solution, put a nobardisplay flag in the statedef -2 of chars. With this lifebar start when the intro of every character ends. But with this lifebar dissapear when you make a ko... Please can someone modify this code for the action nobardisplay works only with the round animation? With this I can use the winicon.anim to insert a 3 layer and with this create something better.  I´ll be very gratefull if someone can help me, and sorry if it´s not the place to answer I move the question. Bye.

[State -2]
type = AssertSpecial
trigger1 = !(roundstate = 2)
flag = nobardisplay
#10  February 16, 2018, 08:48:35 pm
  • ★ Graphical Enthusiast ★
    • Japan
Lookin REALLY sweet Gaz! I have a question/concern though. Your previous BlazBlue SP/Lifebar releases have been absolutely top quality, but they've all been EXTREMELY system heavy. Even on my system, i can't run your stuff very well. Screenpacks are ok, but the lifebars...when i go into a match, it takes forever to load and then the game lags severely when the round anims are playing, soon as their done it stops lagging as much but still has a drop in FPS.

Is this going to be the same?
#11  February 16, 2018, 09:21:02 pm
Lookin REALLY sweet Gaz! I have a question/concern though. Your previous BlazBlue SP/Lifebar releases have been absolutely top quality, but they've all been EXTREMELY system heavy. Even on my system, i can't run your stuff very well. Screenpacks are ok, but the lifebars...when i go into a match, it takes forever to load and then the game lags severely when the round anims are playing, soon as their done it stops lagging as much but still has a drop in FPS.

Thank you, really apreciate your words. About your question, you can play without problems with the screenpack and lifebars too. I test it in my old dual core pc and play without problems with more than 200 chars in my other pc. The reason it´s I create animations with mugen 1.1 new functions and with only one image I can create a complete animation, more smooth and perfect. The lifebars it´s 28mb and screenpack less than 150mb. I guarantee that you can play without problems. See you!
#12  February 16, 2018, 09:27:09 pm
    • Japan

Thank you, really apreciate your words. About your question, you can play without problems with the screenpack and lifebars too. I test it in my old dual core pc and play without problems with more than 200 chars in my other pc. The reason it´s I create animations with mugen 1.1 new functions and with only one image I can create a complete animation, more smooth and perfect. The lifebars it´s 28mb and screenpack less than 150mb. I guarantee that you can play without problems. See you!

Amazing, glad to hear it. Looking forward to trying this out, good luck! :D
Re: Blazblue Battle Coliseum Extend + Central Fiction Lifebars (New Update)
#13  February 20, 2018, 09:34:41 pm
Another animation clear, win screen it´s done! This time I do all the animation manually, but not increase too much the size of the archive, 45mb.

Now only remains the Finish animation, with only one layer for effects it´s impossible to do something good... but I do the best that I can!
Re: Blazblue Battle Coliseum Extend + Central Fiction Lifebars (Finish Done)
#14  February 25, 2018, 10:40:32 pm
Well, like I write last day it´s impossible create a good finish animation with one layer, for this I start to investigate Add004 common1.cns and thanks to this awesome archive and my work with the animations, all are made with codes, here you can see what impresive it´s the finish screen with all separated layers:

Now I re do it the win screen with Add004 common1 archive, I can do something really better than the old one and with many height, really good. I take all the things that I can like combo messages. I hope you like it.

Re: Blazblue Battle Coliseum Extend + Central Fiction Lifebars (Working)
#15  March 03, 2018, 12:42:53 pm
Well finally arcade mode lifebars are done, and with very good results I think. I re-do the Finish animation, now with more layers and better effects. And the same with the Win animation, now made with the Add004 common1.cns, here I upload a video when you can see all of them and the adapted combo system. Well now I wanna do animations for simul and turns lifebars too. The lifebars needs to patch characters then I take care of the tag mode, something muuuuuch better than the simul mode. Well see you soon with the final release!

#16  March 03, 2018, 12:46:47 pm
    • Zimbabwe
    • hephaistos1.wix.com/mugen-palace
Looks so good,  dude.
The countdown seems to be just a little bit blurry for me, but the animation are so smooth!
#17  March 05, 2018, 05:43:27 pm
Looks so good,  dude.
The countdown seems to be just a little bit blurry for me, but the animation are so smooth!

Thank you Hephaistos! Maybe for the guilty gear super background, and it ´s very colorfull. At the start I think it´s easy create this animation because only use 5 or 6 images, but nothing of this! You need to combinate every image two times, with different heights and transparencies.
New update, now not for lifebars, this time I include effects in the fightfx archive. I try Shin Koihime Musou game effects because they´re preciosist. The´re will be better Blazblue game effects but I think they don´t exist. Well waiting your comments about this, thank you. See you!

#18  March 05, 2018, 05:57:47 pm
    • Japan
Looks so good,  dude.

Thank you Hephaistos! Maybe for the guilty gear super background, and it ´s very colorfull. At the start I think it´s easy create this animation because only use 5 or 6 images, but nothing of this! You need to combinate every image two times, with different heights and transparencies.
New update, now not for lifebars, this time I include effects in the fightfx archive. I try Shin Koihime Musou game effects because they´re preciosist. The´re will be better Blazblue game effects but I think they don´t exist. Well waiting your comments about this, thank you. See you!

[youtube]https://youtu.be/ITpJV9F01HU[/youtube]

Idk...they seem a bit to pronounced and large to me. That may just be me though. And to me it kinda feels like they clash with the overall style of the Screenpack and Lifebars.

Otherwise they're nice~
#19  March 05, 2018, 06:40:23 pm

[/quote]

Idk...they seem a bit to pronounced and large to me. That may just be me though. And to me it kinda feels like they clash with the overall style of the Screenpack and Lifebars.

Otherwise they're nice~
[/quote]

Thanks, you have right on this. Any idea of some good fightfx effects? I´m waiting for Under Night In-Birth first but I don´t find nothing ripped. Thank you for the comment again, I look for something too, see you!
#20  March 09, 2018, 07:42:25 pm
i got to say, your screenpack looks sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo cool!!!!!!!!
love it

Thank you very much, you are making a great job with your screenpack too. Well, finally I finish the animations for simul and turns lifebars. With the simul one I need some work to addapt it, but here the final animation:

Moooooore easy with the turns lifebar because I use the same with 4 winicon bases. For differenciate I use portraits for players 3,4,5, etc.

The only thing that I need to do now it´s create sounds for rounds (9 round animations) and fuck a little more the common1 archive for add sounds to all combo messages and anim the portrait at the start of the round. See you soon!