YesNoOk

Fate/Grand Order (Read 2140193 times)

Started by c001357, August 10, 2015, 05:42:19 pm
Share this topic:
Re: Fate/Grand Order
#3441  January 01, 2019, 05:46:42 am
happy new year guys ... well not for me cause jack didn't came home ... jeanne and big snek lady spook me.

my ticket rolls are good though got me some good 5 stars and 4 star CE and a couple of NP level for my 4 star servants. i still got 10 more tickets and 90 sq left hope i get musashi.
#3442  January 01, 2019, 06:26:26 am
  • Retired
  • Terminally Online
    • New Zealand
    • network.mugenguild.com/devon/
Spoiler: my paid pull (click to see content)
I'm not mad with this pull, I figured an NP2 Jack would be awesome, but Jeanne D'Ruler is fine too.
#3443  January 01, 2019, 06:58:45 am
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO IT HAPPENED IT FUCKING HAPPENED FIONN SPPOOKK MEEE!!!!!!!!!!!! he's not even enough to buy one item from the shop.

time to burn my phone.

new animation for tamamo cat ... got her in np 5 already , too bad we gonna have to wait for 2 years.
Last Edit: January 01, 2019, 07:16:16 am by 地獄の花
#3444  January 01, 2019, 07:00:12 am
  • The Goddess Returns

Ended up getting her from the Babylonia banner on the final day, which meant I can go back to GSSR Lancer as I promised and then...

I got The Lion King like I wanted for the past few months, according to Keikaku

And thus even me failing to get Musashi, I'm still happy for today.
http://www.youtube.com/user/busterbladex?feature=mhum

Finally got some vids on here.
Subscribe to me please and who knows, maybe my video walkthroughs will help you one day.......
#3445  January 01, 2019, 07:38:29 am
  • Miss Pink Maid♪
    • kohaku.trinitymugen.net
I got Medb and Musashi. But fuck that, I finally got my Mona Lisa CE!
#3446  January 01, 2019, 08:17:12 am
new loli servant spotlight. she looks like a disgaea character.
#3447  January 01, 2019, 11:37:42 am
  • Miss Pink Maid♪
happy new year guys ... well not for me cause jack didn't came home ... jeanne and big snek lady spook me.

You know I was actually waiting to see what you ended rolling in the GSSR Banner. My condolences, but Jeanne's really good.

As for me unlike most people who rolled Rider, I was actually hoping for Medb.
#3448  January 01, 2019, 01:29:15 pm
nah it's no big deal , i just love to over react to things just to make more fun.

i'm tempted to buy more quartz i already used my $30 dollar limit. i'll get another chance next month.
i'm actually surprised how good my ticket rolls were , it was almost a perfect gold streak , got me 15 gold cards sadly no new servants and i only got 3 silver cards. i still got 2 more i'll try my luck tomorrow.  and i'm one card away from MLB the new 4 star CE. though i think the prisma event cards are way better

anyway make sure you guys don't use fgo with apkpure when purchasing quartz , you won't know who's looking.

and now is the time to use your friend points and do some stock piling for your CE bombs while there's a x2 bonus. i already got max level 3 cards today.

i heard JP is now more newbie friendly, i might make an account there soon but complete free to play since i don't want to spend more money on png lol.
Last Edit: January 01, 2019, 01:53:09 pm by 地獄の花
#3449  January 01, 2019, 11:37:16 pm
  • Five Dynasties of Water
    • Mexico
    • Skype - alchemistofatlas
Let's see who I get on the paid gacha.

EDIT: Damnit. I got Sanzang... Well, gonna farm her I guess. I have a feeling shes going to be important for my team when Lostbelt Arc begins in NA.
PotS said:
That they don't just restrict themselves to my style.

Fact.
Last Edit: January 02, 2019, 01:03:43 am by Amalgam of Gambling
#3450  January 03, 2019, 07:47:15 pm
i started playing in jp and holy shit my rolls are worst in jp 120 quartz all bare minimum.

i'm gonna stick to NA, the new features are really confusing me and it's jp for some reason is slow and loading takes forever.
Last Edit: January 03, 2019, 08:04:21 pm by 地獄の花
#3451  January 08, 2019, 05:09:07 am
  • Miss Pink Maid♪
King Hassan on the 9th right after the New Years Banner ends.

1/2 AP training grounds also happening.
#3452  January 08, 2019, 08:03:36 pm
  • The Goddess Returns
And Old Man Li Shuwen is coming in the JP's New Years Banner Part 2 as well...

This is not a coincidence...
http://www.youtube.com/user/busterbladex?feature=mhum

Finally got some vids on here.
Subscribe to me please and who knows, maybe my video walkthroughs will help you one day.......
#3453  January 09, 2019, 11:02:48 am
well i can't roll for now my funds are drained and twice from musashi and jack both i didn't get.

anyway here's the official trailer for the anime.
#3454  January 15, 2019, 05:59:23 am
  • Miss Pink Maid♪
Moon Goddess rerun on the 16th. It’s also one of the events I skipped over during my initial run of FGO so I’m going in here blind, though I heard this event is bad like pre-revamp Journey to the West bad.
#3455  January 15, 2019, 02:36:24 pm
what do you mean bad? bad as in no worthy item drops? or bad as in a waste of time bad?
#3456  January 15, 2019, 10:30:16 pm
    • Puerto Rico
    • www.youtube.com/user/Darkflares
Might as well do it for the shop materials + summon tickets.

The banner is terrible. Both the servants and the CEs aren't anything worth shooting for + Gramps will still be around for a while.
#3457  January 15, 2019, 10:37:18 pm
  • Retired
  • Terminally Online
    • New Zealand
    • network.mugenguild.com/devon/
Moon Goddess rerun on the 16th. It’s also one of the events I skipped over during my initial run of FGO so I’m going in here blind, though I heard this event is bad like pre-revamp Journey to the West bad.
what do you mean bad? bad as in no worthy item drops? or bad as in a waste of time bad?
Grinding a 5ap node was totally the worst thing I've ever done in this game.

It really was bad, I can't even remember the story of this event, the grind made me wipe most of the details.
#3458  January 16, 2019, 10:24:32 am
  • Five Dynasties of Water
    • Mexico
    • Skype - alchemistofatlas

It's only true worth is getting those elusive Claws of Chaos (that's a reason why I haven't gotten Jack to her Final Ascenscion).

Might as well do it for the shop materials + summon tickets.

The banner is terrible. Both the servants and the CEs aren't anything worth shooting for + Gramps will still be around for a while.

While I couldn't get Gramps, well... I did get something worthwhile either way...

I now know where are those Crystalized Lores going to be spent on... e.e
PotS said:
That they don't just restrict themselves to my style.

Fact.
#3459  January 17, 2019, 12:54:30 am
    • Puerto Rico
    • www.youtube.com/user/Darkflares
#3460  January 17, 2019, 07:42:51 am
  • Miss Pink Maid♪
You say the banner is terrible and I'm inclined to agree with you, but my dumbass collector side wants to roll on it cause I don't have Orion despite being able to spook you on any banner.

Meanwhile my whale side is torn between going for NP3 Gramps or just saving for Cu Alter/MHX Alter who have banners coming out next month.