YesNoOk

Introduction Thread (INTRODUCE YOURSELF TO THE COMMUNITY HERE) (Read 1059689 times)

Started by shin. [OFWGKTA], July 07, 2007, 01:29:07 am
Share this topic:
Re: Introduction Thread (INTRODUCE YOURSELF TO THE COMMUNITY HERE)
#2321  January 06, 2019, 04:14:48 pm
  • 日本は素晴らしい国です。
we can help him change the email on the old account so he can keep enjoying his permaban.
#2322  January 07, 2019, 04:44:59 pm
    • Bangladesh
I'm sure that the admins can help you change the e-mail of the old account to the new one you're using. So then there can be an account merging.

Also, hahaha, I'm their reporter now. (sounds like you have something against me)
@AlexSin:
I cant tell them to merge my accounts or change my email without making another account just like i did this again. here is no alt. way to contact them. And no i have nothing against u kid.

we can help him change the email on the old account so he can keep enjoying his permaban.
@Iced:
Ok. Change my email of my original account. my original email was aumiokhan@yaho.com. Change it into mugenkhancvs@gmai.com. and tge password will be same a before.
Also u told u can help me changing the email so that i can enjoy permabann. Listen dude, it have been many years now. I am back here just to share video and other works because its the most renowned mugen forum. If you are kind enough to grant my account and re activate it, i will be grateful to u. Its my cordial request.   But if u r not going to do this, its okay. I am done here.
#2323  January 07, 2019, 10:52:11 pm
#2324  January 07, 2019, 11:00:46 pm
  • The story begins with who's gonna win
    • USA
You clearly haven't learned the lesson of the behavior that got you permabanned in the first place so yes, you are done here.
Back from the bellows of hell
Back from the back of a jail in a cell
Back from the common decrees to the common degree
Back to the streets from the East
Back to the belly of beast
Back to the place of my peace
Back to me holding my piece
Anything working disturbing that peace
Will certainly meet the deceased, capiche?
#2325  January 19, 2019, 08:33:06 am
  • Look out for falling Roadrollers
    • USA
I always forget these pages exist. Hello, my name is Agent_5 and I'm a rando dude who likes fighting games of all kinds (minus Soul Caliber/Dead or Alive) and Splatoon. Not much else to say so I'll leave it at that
#2326  February 06, 2019, 03:13:31 am
  • IN THIS WORLD RESPECT IS EARNED WITH MARTIAL ARTS
I'm a big fan of martial arts movies, manga, games, etc. There's never enough out there
Read Kengan Ashura
#2327  February 08, 2019, 01:46:45 am
Hi! I'm QuickFeet, @QuickFist: sister. I will be working with my brother on color separations. Please to meet you all!
#2328  February 08, 2019, 01:14:56 pm
  • The Best Not-So-Good Fighting Game Player
    • USA
(Huh. I'm surprised I didn't even consider doing this at all when I first joined... better late than never, right?)

Anyways, I'm Joey. I live in a generally small town located in New York, and go to school with a couple of my friends. I'm an absolute sucker for video games and pretty much play them all the time. When it comes to specifics I generally like games that are outside of the mainstream (Fortnite, CoD, etc.), or even games made in an earlier time period (say... early 2000's?). Only a few years ago have I gotten into the fighting game genre, since I've been starting to understand the main mechanics of them that could make me a better player, but just not yet. I was also previously a Sonic fan, but left the fandom after the mess that was Sonic Forces. I knew about MUGEN for a long time, but never truly understood the amount of customization and flexibility the game engine had at the time.

I joined these forms just under 3 weeks ago, because I was intending on making my own fighting game with the friends I mentioned earlier using the MUGEN engine, entitled Martial Madness 2020. With this game, I looked for a forum that could help out in the development of the game, as well as being a proper place to publish it once it's done, and I guess I found the right place!

I don't have enough done with the game for it to be placed in the "Projects" sub-forum yet, so (if interested) anyone is free to visit this link and learn a bit more about my game here: http://mugenguild.com/forum/topics/martial-madness-2020-ama-185827.0.html

That's all I really have to say here so... see ya soon!
#2329  February 17, 2019, 11:00:10 am
    • Australia
Hi. New. Uhhhh... Australian. I like fighting games.
#2330  February 25, 2019, 02:44:28 am
  • I like cookies
    • USA
im here because TMA  is **** and gave me a 6 day ban for no rhyme or reason,
Kill me.
#2331  February 28, 2019, 03:30:11 pm
    • USA
Hello. I’m new here. Heard about MUGEN years ago but could never figure out how to work it let alone customize a character.
#2332  March 02, 2019, 09:02:27 pm
    • USA
My name's TigerSnoo. Username was given to me by a discord friend who thought 'Frozen Yellow' was a terrible, terrible name. I'm a pixel artist wanting to develop my first game using the MUGEN 1.1 engine. Thank you.
#2333  March 11, 2019, 11:24:37 pm
    • Brazil
hi.....my name is lucas , you can call me luccom though , im brazilian (sorry for my bad english sometimes) i am 13 years old and i discovered mugen when i was 8-10 , im trying something new because all my other projects was just copy chars and stages and paste in a screenpack , and never showed in the internet , now i want to try something new , with my own creations and etc, well , i like games (principally retro ones and fighting games and jrpgs),my favorite fighting game is street fighter , my main is chun li ( since i was 5)
 i use mugen 1.0 (i used winmugen for a long time tho) and im with a new project in mind (a mvc one) , thank you ;-;
Last Edit: March 11, 2019, 11:31:15 pm by blueluccom