YesNoOk

Some problem with special moves (Read 566 times)

Started by horcon, November 13, 2019, 07:02:34 am
Share this topic:
Some problem with special moves
#1  November 13, 2019, 07:02:34 am
Hi guys:
Sometimes I implement a special move on a char, working perfectly but some issues happen:
1) after contacting some special moves make the enemy doesn't recieving hits and damage after that, just like a ghost who you see in front on you, but you can'y touch it at all (well, with basic attacks and specials)
2) some special moves are not possible to do them again in da same round after the enemy recieves an specifical attack from  the rival or after making an special attack to the rival...
Plz if someone can explain me how to fix this... I could fix it in some cases changing the vars to 0 or 10, but in most of the cases, nothing happens...
Last Edit: November 13, 2019, 02:02:22 pm by horcon
Re: Some problem with special moves
#2  November 20, 2019, 10:51:37 am
  • Shame on you!
    • USA
Use Debug, Ctrl+D, and CTRL+C to see hitboxes. You should see P2 will either have no hitboxes, or will be a different color than normal. That mean's it's unhitable. Use debug to find out what state P2 is in. Look in that state to see if there isn't a NotHitBy in it.

Use debug to find out what special moves you need to know and watch their State number. It will be listed in the text at the bottom left. Then look inside the CMD for those ChangeState. You should a variable check. Comment out that line. That should allow you to do the move as many times as you want.
vVv Ryuko718 Updated 10/31/22 vVv