YesNoOk

Iran quits the Internet over America (Read 2828 times)

Started by Orochi Gill, August 08, 2012, 08:09:46 pm
Share this topic:
Re: Iran quits the Internet over America
#21  August 09, 2012, 09:36:31 am
I'm wondering if this will be a valid reason to be considered a political refugee for those who would want to ditch the place.
If I struggled to the end of my determination, to the end of my way of life with my followers, if the result is ruin, then this ruin is inevitable. Grieve. Shed tears. But you cannot regret.
#22  August 09, 2012, 04:48:05 pm
  • [E]
    • Mexico
dunno, does it work for the chinese ? then again this case is a bit more extreme.
#23  August 09, 2012, 06:13:31 pm
  • Vae Victus!
    • USA
    • mugenguild.com/forum/topics/lord-kains-small-portraits-140580.0.html
"Given the choice; whether to rule a corrupt and failing empire or to challenge the Fates for another throw a better throw against one's destiny... what was a king to do?
#24  August 09, 2012, 06:18:57 pm
  • all is love in fair and war
how would they make the atomic bomb without access to wikipedia then  :inquisitive:
#25  August 09, 2012, 06:31:03 pm
  • Take better care of the plants around u or become
  • the fertilizer that feeds them.The choice is yours
    • Chile
    • network.mugenguild.com/basara/
I don't see the problem with making jokes about this. Gringos think here in South America we still live in huts and only survive making handcrafts for tourists :P I also read about making their own intranet for the country, I feel sorry about those guys and chicks that used internet just because retarded talibans wanted another thing

Rest in peace, Toriyama-san...
Normal WIPS - ClayFighter - Ideas - Anti-Gouki Project - Lifebars - Facebook - X
#26  August 09, 2012, 06:34:35 pm
  • [E]
    • Mexico
so you feel sorry for kod ?
#27  August 09, 2012, 06:40:26 pm
    • Chile
Hmmmm, I say yes. I didn't have idea about KOD were from Iran... you know, he doesn't post here too often (or almost never) lately :-\

Normal WIPS - ClayFighter - Ideas - Anti-Gouki Project - Lifebars - Facebook - X
#28  August 09, 2012, 06:55:53 pm
  • Does this look like the face of mercy?
he doesn't post here too often (or almost never) lately
Wait... they have computers?? I thought they barely have electricity :P

wow fuck you. iran has better infrastructure than most other countries in asia. the only problem with iran is the retarded muslim government which nobody likes.

I've been in India for years, power outages happen here all the time. No power outages in Iran.

On-topic: If this happens, there are going to be protests again. Shit will get ugly.
basura, i think is time for you to stop posting
Last Edit: August 09, 2012, 07:00:27 pm by Bastard Wolf
#29  August 09, 2012, 06:57:04 pm
I don't see the problem with making jokes about this. Gringos think here in South America we still live in huts and only survive making handcrafts for tourists :P

I learned much about south america from the awesome movie Apocalypto. wow I was totally amazed by how the way you people live down there in the middle of amazon, together with anacondas & piranhas. 
#30  August 09, 2012, 06:57:52 pm
I don't see the problem with making jokes about this. Gringos think here in South America we still live in huts and only survive making handcrafts for tourists :P
just because some americans (gringo is an offensive term fyi) are ignorant and make jokes that further push stereotypes doesn't mean you should do the same
#31  August 09, 2012, 07:00:45 pm
    • Chile
Yeah, I know... and now I feel bad for that. Sorry about the joke anyway, people

#32  August 09, 2012, 07:18:20 pm
  • Limited time to use Infinite power !
    • France
    • network.mugenguild.com/cybaster/
just because some americans (gringo is an offensive term fyi) are ignorant and make jokes that further push stereotypes doesn't mean you should do the same
When my cousin went to the US in a host family 20 years ago, they asked him if we had TV in France. When he said yes, they asked "really!? Color TV ?".
They were not joking. :stare:
#33  August 09, 2012, 07:31:31 pm
    • Thailand
Twenty years ago, TV was still rather immature and the world wasn't as connected as it is now. So that's understandable and a bit more acceptable. But it's mostly inexcusable today.

Calling Iranians "retarded Talibans" is an additional offense to the rampantly wrong stereotyping because it's ASTOUNDINGLY ignorant. One would think that a person would be aware of what the Taliban is during this specific period of time, but I guess not.
#34  August 09, 2012, 08:27:34 pm
  • Vae Victus!
    • USA
    • mugenguild.com/forum/topics/lord-kains-small-portraits-140580.0.html
I learned much about south america from the awesome movie Apocalypto. wow I was totally amazed by how the way you people live down there in the middle of amazon, together with anacondas & piranhas.
you also have to learn that Historicaly this movie wasn't even based nor taking place in South America...
"Given the choice; whether to rule a corrupt and failing empire or to challenge the Fates for another throw a better throw against one's destiny... what was a king to do?
Last Edit: August 09, 2012, 08:32:30 pm by Lord Kain
#35  August 09, 2012, 09:41:15 pm
I'm generalizing you
#36  August 09, 2012, 09:54:17 pm
Calling Iranians "retarded Talibans" is an additional offense to the rampantly wrong stereotyping because it's ASTOUNDINGLY ignorant.
i didn't even see that part of the post. that's fucking stupid
#37  August 09, 2012, 11:21:19 pm
  • Sunglasses Security Guy is watching you necrobump.
    • x-ism.co.cc/index.html
Can someone explain to me how can you make own internet?
Will I be able to reach content of that internet with mine "equipment"?
And how do you think the first real internet was created ? By magic ?
Plus, they already have all the internet infrastructure, so it's just a matter of cutting all communications with the outside world and create their own protocoles to communicate only in their own country.
And no, you won't be able to access their info, as much as they won't be able to access Mugenguild or Facebook.

That's true, though by the same token, the country at large would probably be more vulnerable to cyberterrorism because any damage done would be entirely limited to Iran. Then again, I'm not an expert by any means, so take from that what you will.
#38  August 10, 2012, 08:11:03 pm
    • Chile
Calling Iranians "retarded Talibans" is an additional offense to the rampantly wrong stereotyping because it's ASTOUNDINGLY ignorant.
i didn't even see that part of the post. that's fucking stupid
Oh, I see you both don't read well. About that I refered to this only:
the only problem with iran is the retarded muslim government which nobody likes.
I didn't say all iranians are "retarded talibans", I just refered to the govenment and stuff, not just about KOD said, also what I see in news nowadays about this. I already stopped the jokes guys, just chill out

#39  August 10, 2012, 08:17:22 pm
Oh, I see you both don't read well. About that I refered to this only:
the only problem with iran is the retarded muslim government which nobody likes.
I didn't say all iranians are "retarded talibans", I just refered to the govenment and stuff
oh, so when kod was talking about the retarded muslim government you then said retarded talibans, because muslim and taliban are interchangeable terms. keep digging that hole
#40  August 10, 2012, 08:37:20 pm
    • Chile
Yeah, interchangeable and stuff blah blah blah WHY'RE YOU BULLYING ME, TITILN?? YOU'RE SO MEAN  :bigcry: