YesNoOk

[All That\'s Left] Re: Some kind of racism is or isn't a problem thread. Maybe we can clear this up? (Read 84576 times)

Started by ClamSlam, August 11, 2015, 11:36:07 am
[All That\'s Left] Re: Some kind of racism is or isn't a problem thread. Maybe we can clear this up?
#1  August 11, 2015, 11:36:07 am
  • Drew my Icon. I know, i'm a Amateur.
  • just trying to survive in the land of MFG
    • American Samoa
    • ClamSlam@mugenguild.com
he mentions he reported someone cause he was black. first of all, That's abusing powers. second of all, that's racist

So in a shocking twist, he revealed himself to be hjk and he got himself banned before seeing any actual examples of racism, meaning he left with the impression that he was right all along and no one could cite serious experience of racism.
Good job, team.
we originally banned him because he was black though :shocked:

Since as feared this was another HJK crapper I'll lock it down to not keep feeding him

"If you can't slam with the best then go jam with the rest."
[All That\'s Left] Re: Some kind of racism is or isn't a problem thread. Maybe we can clear this up?
#2  August 11, 2015, 11:43:54 am
he was joking :P

So in a shocking twist, he revealed himself to be hjk and he got himself banned before seeing any actual examples of racism, meaning he left with the impression that he was right all along and no one could cite serious experience of racism.
Good job, team.

Since as feared this was another HJK crapper I'll lock it down to not keep feeding him
Re: [All That\'s Left] Re: Some kind of racism is or isn't a problem thread. Maybe we can clear thi
#3  August 11, 2015, 12:00:47 pm
    • tehwii@gmail.com
im dying
Re: [All That\'s Left] Re: Some kind of racism is or isn't a problem thread. Maybe we can clear thi
#4  August 11, 2015, 12:17:15 pm
    • www.justnopoint.com/
And I would have gotten away with it too if it hadn't been for you meddling kids. And your stupid dog!
#5  August 11, 2015, 05:01:24 pm
this is the one that should be in hof

Good job, team.