YesNoOk

Banned for defending myself (Read 39306 times)

Started by reezy718, February 08, 2008, 10:08:56 pm
Re: Banned for defending myself
#21  February 09, 2008, 12:38:53 am
  • Legendary XIII
  • I am the eye of the storm to come!
    • New Zealand
    • network.mugenguild.com/cyanide/
In general slang is
   1. A kind of language occurring chiefly in casual and playful speech, made up typically of short-lived coinages and figures of speech that are deliberately used in place of standard terms for added raciness, humor, irreverence, or other effect.
   2. Language peculiar to a group; argot or jargon: thieves' slang.

If all your mates go round telling each other to stop riding dicks. I worry about humanity sometimes i really do. It's an insult. There is no way it can't be an insult. It has no other purpose other than to BE an insult. Even if it's a playful insult, it's still an insult.

Oh and
IT TAKES TWO TO TANGO. While defending yourself against insults is by all means a good habit to get into, there is a VERY fine line between defense and offense in that respect.

Exactly my point.Thats why I say we should've both been banned.
Yep, and if you READ tempests post, you see the fine line between offense and defense. You were using offensive language. [E] was just making you look dumb.

In M.U.G.E.N there is no magic button

They say a little knowledge is a dangerous thing, but it's not one half so bad as a lot of ignorance.
#22  February 09, 2008, 02:00:23 am
  • I like bread
    • USA
*points and laughs*
#23  February 09, 2008, 02:01:29 am
  • Loyal to the Game
    • USA
    • http://jesuszilla.trinitymugen.net/
Please make his ban permanent.
#24  February 09, 2008, 02:06:26 am
  • My college nickname was bi pod
Welcome to Alu's world !! :D

DMK

#25  February 09, 2008, 02:07:52 am
  • 141⅔% chance of winning
    • USA
    • www.twitch.tv/ThisbeDMK
Loled.

mauricio1gonzalez

#26  February 09, 2008, 02:08:45 am
what if you say profianity, but its not directed at anyone? can that get you banned?
#27  February 09, 2008, 02:12:57 am
  • [E]
    • Mexico
FUCK NO!
Spoiler, click to toggle visibilty

mauricio1gonzalez

#28  February 09, 2008, 06:21:55 am
well that makes me feel better :bigcry:
#29  February 09, 2008, 05:05:21 pm
  • corner push pusher
Let's get the facts in order, reezy:

I never liked the Mario Bros. game. Rather play Joust or somethin'

That was my original post. It was never edited.

You're not a real gamer if you dont like the Mario Bros games

I think Super Mario World was the best one

That was your ignorant reply. Mario Bros. is an actual game. You assumed that by me saying "Mario Bros." I was talking about all other "Super Mario Bros." games.

You're not a real gamer if you can't differentiate the game Mario Bros. from Super Mario Bros.

This is where I made my post edit. I edited the original "You're not a good reader" part with "You're not a real gamer" part. You thought I made a post edit here:

SMB3 and Super Mario World 2: Yoshi's Island.

Yea I see he fixed it.My point is proven now

That SMB3/SMW2 post was made before you even entered the thread. Also, you put your foot in your mouth here:

You're not a real gamer if you can't differentiate the game Mario Bros. from Super Mario Bros.
You dont make any sense at all.You said "I never liked the Mario Bros. game. Rather play Joust or somethin".That basically sums up you sayin that you dont like "Mario games" in general.Next time use your brain and be more specific with your post.

Nevermind he fixed it   ;D

Again, you assumed I was talking about SMB games when I actually wasn't.

Uh hello? He said "game" not "games". YOU use your brain.
If thats the case then thats an error on his behalf.Its called a "typo".
The sentence doesnt make sense if he meant "game".
he said "I never liked the Mario Bros. game. Rather play Joust or somethin"

Ummm hello Mario has more than one game.He left the plural out.It should've been "games".Plus he said Mario brothers so how the hell would I know which game he was talking about?Another thing This topic is about Mario games in general so it wouldnt make any sense for him to say he doesnt like "one mario game".Its about if you like Mario games in general.Like I said it was a typo error by him

Next time Shaun think before you post or read your post and re-edit so you can correct the errors  8)

^more of your foot in your mouth.

You dont make any sense at all.You said "I never liked the Mario Bros. game. Rather play Joust or somethin".That basically sums up you sayin that you dont like "Mario games" in general.Next time use your brain and be more specific with your post.

Yes, it was a typo. Nevertheless, here's a bit of advice: save your insults for someone who respects you enough to care about them.

Your attitude in several other threads throughout the guild has been rather shitty (including the best mario side-scroller), thus which why I replied the way I did in the above quote.

There are several other members in the guild who choose to act like what they stroke and attack a person's errors (and further instigate & intimidate the situation if the person who faulted tries to make amends), but I don't. It isn't worth my time.

You dont make any sense at all.You said "I never liked the Mario Bros. game. Rather play Joust or somethin".That basically sums up you sayin that you dont like "Mario games" in general.Next time use your brain and be more specific with your post......

Yes, it was a typo. Nevertheless, here's a bit of advice: save your insults for someone who respects you enough to care about them.
Actually I never insulted you.I insulted that idiot Reika cuz he called me a name.
and you talking about lack of respect?homie this is the fucking internet.Im not trying to gain respect on here.If we was face to face you wouldnt even be talking the way you are right now.You can play the tough guy role on here but it would be a different story if we was face to face.Trust me on that one  :thumbsup:

.....but it obviously was for you.

Lastly, everyone else who you tap-danced with wasn't on my dick - they were pointing out your faults that you couldn't see. And the more you rebelled, the more idiotic you looked.

I admit that I've made some posts in the pastwhere my facts have been out of order, but not this one.

I don't have a problem with anyone here (whether or not other members have one with me), that includes you reezy. It isn't worth my time to be upset with someone I've never seen before. I'll give the same treatment and respect in the same way that it is given to me from other people (offline or online). There are other things I would like to point out here but......I'm tired of typing this (and I'm sure whoever is reading this is tired, wondering when it'll end).

Have a blessed day.
#30  February 09, 2008, 05:33:28 pm
  • Gotta go fast!!
    • www.bmarquis.com/forum/index.php
Don't worry rabout 'im, Shaun. I've never seen someone talk so much rubbish.

I also recall he's the one saying that a chat room in the Guild would be a disaster. To many 'flame-wars' is what he said...
Signature by my pal, Signature Queen TempesT!!

#31  February 09, 2008, 11:07:42 pm
  • I´m Onslaught...
Lol...this dude really needs to get a new hobby...first off he got banned from Infinity for being a prick and talking trash about their full game beta,now he starts whining arround as he got banned from here because he doesn`t know the difference between thinking and typing  ::)
I wonder how many accounts he has in here...
Anyway,@Shawn#:You`re right...Mario Bros was a NES game even older than Super Mario,you needed to jump to the arround tubes and exterminate plagues by hitting the enemy`s floor with a jump...funny game overall... 8)

Spoiler: Tribute (click to see content)
#32  February 09, 2008, 11:58:07 pm
  • I am hilarious
  • and you will quote everything I say
    • USA
Quit whining reezy as if you did nothing wrong because frankly you haven't done anything right
#33  February 10, 2008, 02:03:17 am
  • Gotta go fast!!
    • www.bmarquis.com/forum/index.php
Too late for that, chap. The Mod-Prefects have already sent him on, "The Cruise."
Signature by my pal, Signature Queen TempesT!!

#34  February 10, 2008, 04:01:38 am
lol this happens at a lot of forums. The flamer gets no punishment, yet the victim gets banned because they fought back. Basically mods simply want you to ignore it, because if you fight back you'll be banned and really that's what you should do, because if you take an insult on the internet seriously, that says something about your own personal insecurity.
Check out my original music on my youtube channel:
http://www.youtube.com/user/MagniusKun?feature=mhee
#35  February 10, 2008, 04:23:00 am
  • Legendary XIII
  • I am the eye of the storm to come!
    • New Zealand
    • network.mugenguild.com/cyanide/
He stopped being a victim on post #2. You're not a victim any more if you spend your time being offensive. He has past misdemenours as well.

In M.U.G.E.N there is no magic button

They say a little knowledge is a dangerous thing, but it's not one half so bad as a lot of ignorance.
#36  February 10, 2008, 07:29:46 am
  • Three times thicker font than a normal user.
yet the victim gets banned because they fought back.

There's fighting back, and there's defensive insulting involving multiple uses of DICK. From what I've seen, you've done one of these, and it wasn't really fighting back.
Imagine a zanguief runing to attack ryu, ryu does a quick+kind of weak fast punch and hit the chest of zanguief, will this punch be enough to zanguief say/think \"oh no, this punch hurted a little, I better stop the attack and put my hand on my chest to help contain the pain while ignoring if ryu is going to make other attacks now"

Cenobite 53 said:
If someone isn't able to get girls laid, why buying this exorcist needing piece of retardet piece of bullshit an not wisiting his local red light district. For that money he could  :hump: tons of hookers.
#37  February 10, 2008, 08:20:10 am
  • Yume De Aetara fanboy of the highest caliber!
    • www.esnips.com/user/urzaspalettes
When defending ones self, never resort to namecalling or insults. Always take the high road.

Now, I was banned from a forum for defending my love of anime. And I was insulted far worse than you. After that I got revenge by hacking them and getting their webhost to shut them down.

Ecchi, it calls to me...
#38  February 10, 2008, 10:27:13 am
  • My surname is not Foster, FYI.
The same thing happen to another user on here Sol badguy.he defended his self but yet he was the one who got banned.
I want someone to give me a clear reason as to why I was banned
Wait what?  I banned myself!  :O
---------------------------------------------------
SBZ WAS BANNED FOR THIS POST.
Good news for all of you.

I'm banned forever.

Please, just let the ban quietly pass and whatever you do, I beg you, DO NOT CHEER. Do not celebrate that you've won about the fact that I'm banned forever. Let it slide, PLEASE DO NOT CHEER. Don't cause me to shitpost again. I didn't even recall making a shitty post before I got perma'd. I hated this forum anyway. It doesn't even feel I'm taking part in a MUGEN forum.

Well, ungoodbye to you all and I hope you all burn in hell.

- Peter
#39  February 10, 2008, 10:42:28 am
  • Double-Crosser
  • I'm not standing out. This isn't weird at all.
    • USA
you're not funny
#40  February 10, 2008, 03:08:03 pm
  • heh i create stages...
    • www.freewebs.com/nlck09
posting in a forum isn't a right, IT'S A FUCKING PRIVILEGE
The TOS speaks the truth. :P

Spoiler: Website TOS (click to see content)