YesNoOk

~Walruslui's Commissions!~ (Read 75024 times)

Started by lui, February 21, 2016, 07:47:12 pm

lui

~Walruslui's Commissions!~
#1  February 21, 2016, 07:47:12 pm
    • USA

EXAMPLES:

and more!

my forte is Z2,CPS2,CvS,DBFC and KoF XIII sprites, I'm really quick and get things done fast! please PM me for more details, thanks!
Last Edit: February 01, 2019, 02:20:31 pm by Walruslui

lui

Re: Walruslui's Commissions! (only 5 dollars for first 5 days!)
#2  February 21, 2016, 08:16:48 pm
    • USA
awesome! got my first commission, ill be doing them all day today, keep em coming guys!
#3  February 21, 2016, 08:20:58 pm
    • www.justnopoint.com/
Do you have any examples of your animating skills or are you just doing single sprites?

lui

#4  February 21, 2016, 08:21:58 pm
    • USA
single sprites for now, my animating skills are still quite rough

though if the animation you're talking about is simple and is based on an existing character pm me the details, i might be able to arrange something
Re: Walruslui's Commissions! (only 5 dollars for ALL styles for the first 5 days!)
#5  February 21, 2016, 09:45:38 pm
  • Somewhere between Guilty Gear and real rap
  • ey b0ss
    • nass.yh95@gmail.com
Don't mean to sound rude, but maybe you should change the Goku sprite to something of your better works, like that DBZ: EB Super Buu you once showed. Because you already have 4 great works to represent your DBFC spriting abilities, and well that Goku isn't well...... good. :(

Other than that, good luck.

This is a generic forum signature.

lui

Re: Walruslui's Commissions! (only 5 dollars for ALL styles for the first 5 days!)
#6  February 21, 2016, 09:47:33 pm
    • USA
yeah you're right, and i don't want to put that buu on because that's a frankensprite with a bunch of edits so i don't feel i could put them on there.

and yeah that goku sprite isn't the best, i guess i should remove it compared to my other stuff
#7  February 21, 2016, 11:25:16 pm
    • www.justnopoint.com/
Oh I don't have any requests currently. Just wondering for others and in the future.

lui

#8  February 21, 2016, 11:34:04 pm
    • USA
ah okay, good to know :)
#9  February 22, 2016, 12:18:57 am
    • USA
    • Skype - TatariZane2009
I know you got that Yang sprite to do, but I'll send you a PM in a few mins, just to get you started.

lui

#10  February 22, 2016, 12:26:29 am
    • USA
im literally finished with it, but i just need to put the face in, she has no face currently lol
#11  February 22, 2016, 02:07:33 am
  • stillRetired.
  • Formerly Known As Genesis
    • USA
    • www.mediafire.com/folder/7j1slkpa7lm0w/Public_Works
Regarding anims for existing chars, if it's simply converting from hypothetically SF4 and/or SFV, what could we arrange (and how many anims would I be limited to?)

lui

#12  February 22, 2016, 02:23:06 am
    • USA
Regarding anims for existing chars, if it's simply converting from hypothetically SF4 and/or SFV, what could we arrange (and how many anims would I be limited to?)

pm me the details brother

lui

First Commission done! CvS Cold Steel Sub-Zero
#13  February 22, 2016, 04:11:06 am
    • USA
For @Zemilia:

with custom FX

a quick commission, took no time at all :)

yes I know the arm looks long and skinny, that's because I based it off of the Gold Scorpion's statue proportions
Last Edit: February 22, 2016, 09:17:33 am by walruslui
#14  February 22, 2016, 04:16:38 am
  • "VS. Style Debuts - CEO"
  • Death is the start of a brand new cycle
    • Brazil
    • Skype - emperorzankuro
    • https://shinzankuro.carrd.co/
Man, that's fast LOL

And with a great quality man :D

Congratulations o/
- Want to commission me for a artwork? Just come here
- Donations is welcome
#15  February 22, 2016, 05:02:09 am
  • Welcome to die!
    • USA
    • Skype - thepaniqd
very slick
#16  February 22, 2016, 05:47:30 am
  • ey b0ss
    • nass.yh95@gmail.com
Right (viewer) arm lacks muscle definition and depth, but aside from that I like it.

lui

#17  February 22, 2016, 05:54:08 am
    • USA
ah i just noticed that, i knew i missed something, i fixed it, it should look fine now
Last Edit: February 22, 2016, 06:21:11 am by walruslui
#18  February 22, 2016, 06:29:45 am
  • ey b0ss
    • nass.yh95@gmail.com

lui

#19  February 22, 2016, 06:47:14 am
    • USA
thanks for the comments guys, it's only been a couple hours and i already have a couple of commissions, things are looking great for me :)
#20  February 22, 2016, 11:48:09 pm
  • Shit
    • vadapega.akawah.net/motorroach/
Fantastic looking sprite. What about the perspective on the feet, by the way? It looks 3D-ish.

Shit

lui

#21  February 23, 2016, 12:49:36 am
    • USA
thats how the screenshot was, he i know he looks like he's sideways but thats an optical illusion
#22  February 23, 2016, 05:10:54 am
  • ORA ORA!!!
The last girl HD sprite is original? I love it! Good work!

lui

#23  February 23, 2016, 05:35:10 am
    • USA
nah she's marceline from adventure time :)
#24  February 23, 2016, 08:42:09 pm
  • I need your help...
    • Mexico
You got my permission for re-edit my Juri Han and Oni, BUT dont make comission for this charcters, any cant pay you its free work, but others cant make money whit this, if you make a comission using my chars I report you, please make free I made all my works free

Contact me if you want a mugen stuff or if you wanna give a donation I appreciate.
: https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_s-xclick&hosted_button_id=EMU3HTMW4MPUL
Nintendo 3DS friend code: 1307-0181-1655
Name: chuchoryu

lui

#25  February 23, 2016, 08:47:49 pm
    • USA
You got my permission for re-edit my Juri Han and Oni, BUT dont make comission for this charcters, any cant pay you its free work, but others cant make money whit this, if you make a comission using my chars I report you, please make free I made all my works free

you dont understand how commissions work do you?

plus, i was using those 2 edits as examples of what i can do, those 2 were never commissions.
#26  February 23, 2016, 08:58:00 pm
that juri isn't yours in the first place. it was made by FeLo_Llop, and if someone paid him to fix it, there's absolutely nothing wrong with it.
I'm going to let god handle you people ✞

lui

#27  February 23, 2016, 09:00:17 pm
    • USA
his juri only used a few anims from felo's set, most of the sprites were just really rough traces over screencaps.

tho it still doesn't change what gennos said, if someone paid me to fix up a bunch of the sprites (which again has not happened yet, i merely used that juri sprite i fixed up as an example) there would be nothing wrong with that.
#28  February 23, 2016, 10:48:37 pm
  • Shit
    • vadapega.akawah.net/motorroach/
What if someone just came and said "I'll pay you to fix these sprites"? There's nothing illegal with that, you can't just expect people to do quality content for free just because you rushed your content in the past.

Shit
#29  February 23, 2016, 10:56:14 pm
  • Oh look, I changed this thing.
    • USA
    • mega491@yahoo.com
Dang, Chuch just got roasted with the truth. I really do like that you're doing commissions now, someone should pay you for good spritework.

lui

#30  February 23, 2016, 11:48:34 pm
    • USA
updated OP with my requirements for doing animations!

What if someone just came and said "I'll pay you to fix these sprites"? There's nothing illegal with that, you can't just expect people to do quality content for free just because you rushed your content in the past.

funny enough i already got questioned about that as soon as you posted this comment lol
Last Edit: February 23, 2016, 11:55:01 pm by walruslui
#31  February 23, 2016, 11:54:21 pm
  • ey b0ss
    • nass.yh95@gmail.com
Maybe you should reconsider the 5$ for each frame thing, it sounds a bit expensive.

Maybe try it like 5$ for an animated sprite, and for each frame, you add 0.75$? Or something?? :S

lui

#32  February 23, 2016, 11:56:23 pm
    • USA
Maybe you should reconsider the 5$ for each frame thing, it sounds a bit expensive.

Maybe try it like 5$ for an animated sprite, and for each frame, you add 0.75$? Or something?? :S

from what i've seen that's the average amount. i guess i can lower it for the styles i am proficient in (CPS2 and CvS) but I'm forsurely not changing the price for the DBFC and KoF XIII sprites, that's just a steal right there.

EDIT: Alrighty, I changed the rates.

Anyway guys, I need some help, I've created a DeviantArt to post my stuff in but for some odd reason it won't let me submit my work, when I get to the submit page it's all blank, does anyone know why?
Last Edit: February 24, 2016, 12:00:50 am by walruslui
Re: Walruslui's Commissions! (Big Discount for HD sprites for the first 5 days!)
#33  February 24, 2016, 12:18:20 am
  • ey b0ss
    • nass.yh95@gmail.com
That happened to me a few times, try refreshing the page for a bit, and see what happens.
Re: Walruslui's Commissions! (Big Discount for HD sprites for the first 5 days!)
#34  February 24, 2016, 12:22:24 am

Submit you work.
Choose if it contains mature content.

Select the category the category. (I usually choose Digital Art -> Pixel art -> characters ->  Non Isometric)

Set your options (submit to your gallery, you can decide the folders).

Save and Exit will save the images but not show them. They'll be put into your Stash.
Submit will save and show your images to the public.
Last Edit: February 24, 2016, 12:26:14 am by Sin-

lui

#35  February 24, 2016, 12:24:53 am
    • USA
no i know how it works, its just that the screen is ENTIRELY blank. like theres nothing

Last Edit: February 24, 2016, 12:32:22 am by walruslui

HQ

#36  February 25, 2016, 01:54:28 pm

guys guys, do you live in countries where earing 150$ per month is considered luxury?
if not, do some math.

An animation usually consists of different frames. So let's say I have a punch animation, there's for ex. 5 different & individual frames. Why would you ask for only 0.75$ for a new frame that is also made up from the ground, when the other frame costed 5$?

lui

#37  February 26, 2016, 02:11:25 am
    • USA
^^what HQ said.

im earning money to help out with my school stuff, not for me to spend freely lol

i think that 3.75 is a good middle ground if im provided with screencaps.
Last Edit: February 26, 2016, 02:19:46 am by walruslui
#38  February 26, 2016, 02:15:43 am
  • ey b0ss
    • nass.yh95@gmail.com
Walt? That's HQ. :XD:

Yeah, my terrible math is one reason why I gave up on business school. What you said sounds good. :2thumbsup:

lui

#39  February 26, 2016, 02:20:52 am
    • USA
damn it i keep on getting other members mixed up with eachother lol

Ghost Killer's commission has been KILLING me lately, i may need to stream it so I can just get it done already in peace lol

lui

#40  March 04, 2016, 08:00:31 am
    • USA
so the HD deal is done, look at the OP for details!

also, i won't be able to work on any commissions for the next 2 weeks due to RL being a wee bit too hectic for me.
Last Edit: March 04, 2016, 01:17:46 pm by walruslui

lui

Re: Walruslui's Commissions!
#41  March 11, 2016, 08:06:01 am
    • USA
RL is finally settling down so i will be able to resume work on Monday :)

lui

#42  March 15, 2016, 04:35:33 pm
    • USA
change of plans again (im suuuuper sorry for the guys who commissioned me :( ) my work switched up my schedule so i'll have to work on commissions on saturday :/

lui

#43  March 20, 2016, 03:34:57 am
    • USA

so uh, i was gonna work on ghost killer's commission but lately Photoshop isn't working at all for about 5 days. i didn't wanna bring it up here because i assumed i would have fixed it by now, but no matter how many times i reinstall it it won't work. this really screws me over because i have about 5 different commissions to finish up and if this doesnt work then i'll have to switch computers, which will take a month since i have to buy a new one. does anyone know how to fix this?
Last Edit: March 20, 2016, 03:39:08 am by walruslui
#44  March 20, 2016, 03:40:53 am
  • ey b0ss
    • nass.yh95@gmail.com

lui

#45  April 04, 2016, 09:17:56 am
    • USA

for beximus!

unlike all my other recent stuff i did this one entirely in paint which is a pain in the ass, (the basic one that comes with Windows btw) because neither GIMP or Photoshop can open .psd files in my end so im still working on buying a new pc for that issue. so it means that i am kinda back with my commissions, just not with anything other than cvs style and not complex i guess.

so i can take single sprite commissions that are not complex in cvs style only for now
Last Edit: April 04, 2016, 11:30:20 am by walruslui
Re: Walruslui's Commissions! IMPORTANT READ OP!
#46  April 04, 2016, 09:42:14 am
    • Italy
    • mark.nar@hotmail.it
You should use GraphicsGale, it's the most appropriate program to create sprites.

lui

#47  April 04, 2016, 09:46:43 am
    • USA
ill check it out once i finish my photoshop heavy commissions so i dont encounter a snag like this again xc

lui

#48  April 04, 2016, 11:30:01 am
    • USA

anotha one (from paint) for zemilia

SHORYUDA!

lui

Commissions are up again!
#49  May 08, 2016, 05:48:31 am
    • USA
Commissions will be starting up again! first off is a SHITload of sprites for @Zemilia: in CvS style, I have my resources again so im free to do any style you want, pm me for more info!

lui

Re: Walruslui's Commissions! Single Sprites only~
#50  June 09, 2016, 12:19:17 am
    • USA

lui

#51  June 26, 2016, 03:44:30 am
    • USA

So I recently got commissioned to do the entire "Official Invitations" Team from KOF XIV, which is such a coincidence because I was planning on spriting them anyway :P I love Mian's design the most so I did her first, you guys honestly have NO idea how hard it was to limit her colors to 16 only :/ it was a nightmare I tell you!

Anywho, Kukri is next, stay tuned!
#52  June 26, 2016, 04:04:25 am
  • Vs Style Debuts Tag Project CEO
  • The Dark Wolf Returns
    • USA
Wow these single sprites are sick as hell, man. Looking forward to see more of these.
Beware the Dark Wolf once more!
#53  June 26, 2016, 04:06:39 am
  • The Sweeper
  • Surpass my Aniki
    • Algeria
Cant wait to see Kukri
hope you do the rest of the newcomers
-STREET FIGHTER VI WAITING ROOM-
-DRAGON QUEST XII WAITING ROOM-

lui

#54  June 26, 2016, 04:08:33 am
    • USA
the person who commissioned me said he might commission the other kof xiv newcomers if i get through this team first
#55  June 26, 2016, 04:09:33 am
  • The Sweeper
  • Surpass my Aniki
    • Algeria
Really want to see Xanadu in pixel
good luck with those commision
you've improve alot since your last sprite
-STREET FIGHTER VI WAITING ROOM-
-DRAGON QUEST XII WAITING ROOM-

lui

#56  June 26, 2016, 04:15:05 am
    • USA
thanks alot! i appreciate the kind words!

lui

#57  July 10, 2016, 10:33:34 pm
    • USA

kukri is done, on to sylvie!
Last Edit: July 11, 2016, 06:57:36 am by Walruslui
#58  July 10, 2016, 11:00:22 pm
  • ey b0ss
    • nass.yh95@gmail.com
Some feedback:

-The hood looks way too rough. Try not using any outlines on the round parts, and see the magic unfold.

-Use the darkest outlines for the fingers, because I could barely see them when I put it in Photoshop.

-Maybe less of the darkest color on the pants, but only in the part where the folds lie.

-For his right viewer's arm, try doing what I said on the hood, it might help.

Other than that, great.

lui

#59  July 10, 2016, 11:27:46 pm
    • USA
Thanks for the feedback, will apply soon :)

lui

#60  July 11, 2016, 06:58:26 am
    • USA
updated. there wasn't much i could do for the viewers right arm but i did give him a big makeover to compensate

lui

#61  September 24, 2016, 08:27:15 pm
    • USA
so im a big dummy for not even posting this, i thought i did but im putting commissions on hold, its been that way for about 2 months now due to college taking up most of my time. My commissioners have let me put their stuff on hold as well so there's no worry in that, I'll be busy till about maybe winter so maybe i'll put my commissions back up again

Zox

#62  December 02, 2016, 04:22:04 am
    • simonblmnt@hotmail.com
Good job man.

lui

#63  December 05, 2016, 05:11:59 am
    • USA
COMMISSIONS WILL BE UP AGAIN SOON!

I will be first finishing up something for Zem I have paused for almost a year now (God I feel terrible for that)

then Sylvie Paula Paula

lui

#64  December 12, 2016, 03:23:30 am
    • USA

This is the one commission that has been half-way finished for over a year that I FINALLY, had time to finish due to his amount of detail that I had to simplify in the end to make it look readable and clean in the end yet still detailed. This guy was a doozy, I revised him atleast 12 times due to me not being satisfied until now

Here ya go Zemilia :) I put alot of love into it

before anyone asks, the reason why it's 22 colors instead of the usual 15 is because i treated it the way capcom would probably do if this guy was actually in cvs2, seperate his sprite half-way. the armor itself is 12 colors and the head tail things are 15 exactly, capcom did this in mvc2 with tron bonne and wolverine to bypass the color limit
#65  December 12, 2016, 03:47:45 am
    • Brazil
    • Skype - emperorzankuro
Absolutely good! :D
- Donations is welcome
#66  December 12, 2016, 03:48:39 am
  • ey b0ss
    • nass.yh95@gmail.com

lui

#67  December 12, 2016, 03:50:37 am
    • USA
yep-yep
#68  December 12, 2016, 03:56:14 am
    • USA
    • Skype - TatariZane2009
Took you long enough, but you delivered well. Too well, in fact.

His head-tail things are giving me Omega Red vibes, but that's only cause of how wild they are. Otherwise, Worth the wait.

lui

#69  December 12, 2016, 04:22:32 am
    • USA
im so glad you like it, it took awhile to finish i know haha

i will be uploading the variant without the lashes later so you all can see the armor itself

lui

#70  January 16, 2017, 05:34:24 am
    • USA

first eb commission, eb sprites will be the same price as cvs2 ones btw
Last Edit: January 21, 2017, 08:10:25 am by Walruslui

lui

#71  June 01, 2017, 02:52:25 am
    • USA

so I bought a Wacom tablet and holy shit is it fun to use. I can finally do portrait commissions for customers instead of just pixel art :)
#72  June 01, 2017, 03:14:58 am
  • Niigasan
Damn thats beautiful

lui

#73  June 04, 2017, 10:38:49 am
    • USA

yes I do memes too. go figure.
#74  June 04, 2017, 09:34:02 pm
  • Every night fucks every day up
  • Every day patches the night up
    • Puerto Rico
Anatomy seems a bit weird, but it ain't too bad either way.

lui

#75  June 04, 2017, 09:38:21 pm
    • USA
i based chigga's proportions on screenshots of his actual stuff so i'm not sure about that.

thanks for the comment
#76  June 04, 2017, 09:39:06 pm
    • Puerto Rico
Rich Chigga?

lui

#77  June 04, 2017, 10:07:48 pm
    • USA
yup. that's him wearing pink guy's suit, and pink guy (joji) is wearing rich chigga's outfit from dat stick. lol
#78  June 04, 2017, 10:11:46 pm
    • Puerto Rico
Ah, so that explains why I was seeing Chiggas face... And I noticed the fanny pack just now (though kinda hard to tell what the clothing Joji was wearin' at first glance). It's all good, it just seemed like the posing was a little awkward and how some of the clothes fit them. But it's cool, can't wait to see more ^_^

lui

~Walruslui's Commissions! HUGE discount!~
#79  June 08, 2017, 09:09:07 pm
    • USA
hey guys! I'm doing a discount on my sprites since ill be moving soon so I might need a bit extra spending money.

only character sprites btw

I already have a few takers but I figured spreading the news onto the guild might be good

all scratch sprites are 5 bucks, no matter the style or size (unless its just giant) will last until Tuesday!
Last Edit: June 08, 2017, 09:26:27 pm by Walruslui

lui

Re: ~Walruslui's Commissions! HUGE discount!~
#80  June 15, 2017, 06:18:40 am
    • USA
sooo, seeing how a lot of people actually took advantage of the discount and I have plenty of commissions to do now, ill be extending the discount until this sunday! keep it coming guys!

ill be showing off all of my sprites for this discount once I finish all of them :)
#81  June 17, 2017, 12:34:20 pm
  • Karate ni senshi nashi
    • Brazil
    • www.youtube.com/user/karate867
Could you make a stance anim!?

lui

#82  June 18, 2017, 01:19:33 am
    • USA
sadly no, I'm not experienced with stance anims just yet, but other anims I can do
#83  June 18, 2017, 02:35:00 am
  • Karate ni senshi nashi
    • Brazil
    • www.youtube.com/user/karate867

lui

Re: ~Walruslui's Commissions!~
#84  June 19, 2017, 06:36:47 pm
    • USA
I...might be able to do that. pm me for details

ALSO discount week has ended! thanks to the people who commissioned me things over the week, i'll be showing them off over time this week :)

lui

#85  February 01, 2019, 02:01:26 pm
    • USA

commissions are now open! single sprites for now, HD stuff and all the bigger things will warrant private discussions via DM :)
#86  February 01, 2019, 03:02:11 pm
  • Niigasan
You know how to do kof sprites

lui

#87  February 01, 2019, 03:21:52 pm
    • USA
yes!
#88  February 01, 2019, 09:32:18 pm
  • You Can't Handle The Truth!
    • www.youtube.com/user/DevilRaptorB
I sent a PM  asking if you do UNIB Sprites commissions

lui

#89  February 01, 2019, 09:38:05 pm
    • USA
I do! Those are on the slightly more expensive side as they take up alot of time to do but yes it is possible!

lui

#90  February 03, 2019, 07:18:16 pm
    • USA
So far I've gotten a couple commissions, thanks a bunch guys :)

I currently have room to do 2 more for the next week or so
#91  February 03, 2019, 07:19:33 pm
    • Brazil
    • Skype - emperorzankuro
Glad you're getting work man!

Your sprites is getting better and better :D
- Donations is welcome
#92  February 03, 2019, 08:11:07 pm
  • T.G. "Thunder God" Xenomic
    • USA
    • Skype - shinxenomic@hotmail.com
    • http://network.mugenguild.com/xenomic/
Hmmmmm....kinda tempted to see what you could do for my own characters in a fighting game style. Perhaps you would be interested in taking that up, depending on the price??

lui

#93  February 03, 2019, 08:31:25 pm
    • USA
i'm doing single sprites at the moment as I currently have other art related projects im gonna be busy doing all week

if you would like for me to provide concepts i can certainly do that

price shouldnt be an issue, i generally stay within the 12-14 range for low-res sprites depending on how detailed they are. i only go higher for high res stuff and portraits so that would have to be negotiated via DM
#94  February 10, 2019, 08:57:33 am
    • USA
Wonder how to DM, lol, I kinda wanna discuss a portrait and don't want to spam, haha
#95  February 11, 2019, 06:39:22 pm
You can't P(rivate) M(essage) people unless you have 10 posts.

lui

#96  February 11, 2019, 07:37:07 pm
    • USA
Wonder how to DM, lol, I kinda wanna discuss a portrait and don't want to spam, haha

your 5 posts away from being able to DM :)

just browse the forum a bit and post on whatever topic you might find interesting and then you'll be able to PM

lui

#97  February 20, 2019, 07:57:02 am
    • USA

recent commissioned portrait i finished for Mature4ever :)
#98  March 19, 2019, 12:08:32 am
    • UK
Hi there!

Just joined, so unfortunately I can't send PMs right now.

However, I did send you a note on DA. Noticed you hadn't been on it for a few days, so thought I would maybe give you the heads up I'd sent it on here.

Cheers!