YesNoOk

[1.0] Darkstalkers vs. Street Fighter =for the DSvSF Project= *UPDATED!!* (Read 17360 times)

Started by 【MFG】gui0007, November 19, 2015, 08:54:43 pm
Share this topic:
[1.0] Darkstalkers vs. Street Fighter =for the DSvSF Project= *UPDATED!!*
#1  November 19, 2015, 08:54:43 pm
  • The Lord of Vampire
  • Member of the Reign of Kreation
    • Brazil
    • guiaugusto20@hotmail.com
    • Skype - guiaugusto20
Sorry for the long delay with the update sharing, solving some real life troubles. :P
Well, here is the Update Log:
- Color of the name fonts in the character and versus screens changed and fixed.
- Some minor bugs in the lifebar fixed.
- Now we have FOUR Announcer options (maybe i'll add more in the next update :P):
* Vampire/Vampire Savior
* Marvel Super Heroes vs. Street Fighter
* Marvel vs. Capcom
* Super Street Fighter IV
- And finally we have a VICTORY SCREEN!! (it's not kinda complete, but here it is!)

ENJOY! ;)

[PREVIEW]
NEW VERSION

OLD VERSION

New Version
Old Version (File name is "DSvSF-screenpack")

Spoiler: Readme's copy and paste :P (click to see content)
Last Edit: March 19, 2016, 11:02:25 pm by 【MFG】gui0007
Re: [1.0] Darkstalkers vs. Street Fighter =for the DSvSF Project= by TryPysyat & Me
#2  November 20, 2015, 04:34:45 pm
  • A living Mugen dinossaur :)
  • 23 years of Mugen O_o
    • Brazil
    • www.brazilmugenteam.com
I saw the video, its pretty cool.
Re: [1.0] Darkstalkers vs. Street Fighter =for the DSvSF Project= by TryPysyat & Me
#3  November 20, 2015, 07:14:47 pm
  • The Lord of Vampire
    • Brazil
    • Skype - guiaugusto20
#4  November 20, 2015, 07:46:45 pm
  • YERRRRRRRRRR
  • HIGHBRIDGE!
    • USA
    • Skype - DJHANNIBALROYCEUSA
    • sites.google.com/site/djhrmugen/
very nice!
Follow me on twitter! @djhannibalroyce
#5  November 20, 2015, 10:05:06 pm
  • The Lord of Vampire
    • Brazil
    • Skype - guiaugusto20
#6  November 21, 2015, 08:03:33 pm
    • USA
    • harrifra@gmail.com
Hey, I'm new here and I came up with two cool ideas
1. How about we make a patch that changes the gameplay to that of JUMP Ultimate stars and Super Smash Bros so that way 4 players can enjoy the MUGEN Experience
2. How about we create a campaign mode patch that gives MUGEN a mode similar to Smackdown vs. RAW 2008's GM mode so we can have more fun

Do they sound like a good idea, And Gui0007, you can convert screenpacks to fit both of these ideas!
#7  November 21, 2015, 08:57:42 pm
  • The Lord of Vampire
    • Brazil
    • Skype - guiaugusto20
1. How about we make a patch that changes the gameplay to that of JUMP Ultimate stars and Super Smash Bros so that way 4 players can enjoy the MUGEN Experience
2. How about we create a campaign mode patch that gives MUGEN a mode similar to Smackdown vs. RAW 2008's GM mode so we can have more fun

Do they sound like a good idea, And Gui0007, you can convert screenpacks to fit both of these ideas!

The first idea doesn't fit with the concept of the project. But the second is good at all.

But in fact, we have all planned for the project for now. Anyway, thanks for the suggestions bro. :)
#8  November 21, 2015, 09:24:30 pm
    • USA
    • harrifra@gmail.com
I meant other Screenpacks, Like the larger ones, I like to use my ideas on those kinds of screenpacks, and it's not for this project, but for everyday mugen, but you can use the second idea for this project if you want. Also, you're welcome!

Posted: November 21, 2015, 10:51:50 pm

The first idea doesn't fit with the concept of the project. But the second is good at all.

But in fact, we have all planned for the project for now. Anyway, thanks for the suggestions bro. :)

Thanks for using my second idea, this can spark a revolution for MUGEN
Last Edit: November 21, 2015, 10:52:10 pm by Harrifra
#9  November 22, 2015, 12:34:47 pm
  • The Lord of Vampire
    • Brazil
    • Skype - guiaugusto20
No prob bro. ;)
#10  November 22, 2015, 08:02:23 pm
    • USA
    • harrifra@gmail.com
Thank You!
#11  November 24, 2015, 02:06:33 am
cool
Last Edit: November 24, 2015, 02:43:28 am by warecus
#12  November 25, 2015, 06:35:56 pm
  • Kubikiri Basara
  • WRYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!"
    • Brazil
    • Skype - viniciustda13
    • shinobiwars.blogspot.com/
Too good liked living bars, more or versus're ridiculous continue the process Friend
Spoiler: Kubikiri Basara (click to see content)
Re: [1.0] Darkstalkers vs. Street Fighter =for the DSvSF Project= *UPDATED!!*
#13  March 19, 2016, 11:03:09 pm
  • The Lord of Vampire
    • Brazil
    • Skype - guiaugusto20
FINALLY AN UPDATE!!
Check first post. ;)
#14  March 20, 2016, 06:33:47 pm
  • Somewhere between Guilty Gear and real rap
  • ey b0ss
    • nass.yh95@gmail.com
Nice vid, everything was great. You are doing a great job m8. :)

I loved that stage by the way, that was custom made for DvSF, right? I almost got a Haunting Ground vibe from it.
This is a generic forum signature.
#15  March 21, 2016, 05:02:54 am
  • The Lord of Vampire
    • Brazil
    • Skype - guiaugusto20
Nice vid, everything was great. You are doing a great job m8. :)

I loved that stage by the way, that was custom made for DvSF, right? I almost got a Haunting Ground vibe from it.

Thanks, glad you enjoy Hatter. :)
That stage was made by Cray, originally for the SMvC project. I did some edits on him.
But more stages will come soon and i working in a next update of the screenpack.
#16  March 22, 2016, 03:39:54 am
  • Don't copy code if you don't understand it.
    • USA
    • a13rown@hotmail.com
Hey [MFG] Gui0007,

I really enjoy your screenpack.  The music is good, main menu, select screen, and lifebars are all dope.  I know how hard it is to design a screenpack, especially if
you are not a person who is artistically inclined (Like Me!!!).  However, the one thing that stands out to me is this...... If it wasn't for the title, I would think that I am getting
ready to play darkstalkers 4.  It's cool if that's what you were going for.  But I just think you may want to balance it a little more somehow.  I don't really know off the top of
my head.  I think it is an excellent screenpack, but it doesn't really put me in the mind of playing a versus game.   However, I'm just one person with one opinion.  I truly think your hard work shows.  Don't get it twisted, I am in full support of this project.
#17  March 27, 2016, 06:37:17 pm
  • The Lord of Vampire
    • Brazil
    • Skype - guiaugusto20
Glad you enjoy the screenpack Maurice, any opinion is very welcome. :)