YesNoOk

CvS Yoko by Kabao & Warusaki3  (Read 54375 times)

Started by tetsuo9999, April 26, 2008, 11:19:59 pm
Share this topic:
Re: CvS Yoko by Kabao & Warusaki3
#61  April 29, 2008, 07:31:58 pm
  • Three times thicker font than a normal user.
I still stand by what I said: I only have one pic file, and it's the movelist in Japanese. Maybe there was an update or a file change I'm not aware of.
Imagine a zanguief runing to attack ryu, ryu does a quick+kind of weak fast punch and hit the chest of zanguief, will this punch be enough to zanguief say/think \"oh no, this punch hurted a little, I better stop the attack and put my hand on my chest to help contain the pain while ignoring if ryu is going to make other attacks now"

Cenobite 53 said:
If someone isn't able to get girls laid, why buying this exorcist needing piece of retardet piece of bullshit an not wisiting his local red light district. For that money he could  :hump: tons of hookers.
#62  April 29, 2008, 07:50:46 pm
no it's not there but it's there in every other warusaki character ||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
#63  April 29, 2008, 08:21:40 pm
The only other characters of Warusaki's that I've downloaded were his Dio and his Dan (and Dan was only used for a video I did). I've said this before, but I don't care for Warusaki's stuff normally. Not to say he's a bad coder, I just don't care for them.
Imagine a zanguief runing to attack ryu, ryu does a quick+kind of weak fast punch and hit the chest of zanguief, will this punch be enough to zanguief say/think \"oh no, this punch hurted a little, I better stop the attack and put my hand on my chest to help contain the pain while ignoring if ryu is going to make other attacks now"

Cenobite 53 said:
If someone isn't able to get girls laid, why buying this exorcist needing piece of retardet piece of bullshit an not wisiting his local red light district. For that money he could  :hump: tons of hookers.
#64  April 29, 2008, 08:38:09 pm
okay
#65  April 29, 2008, 09:41:11 pm
  • MFG's Slowest Character Editor
    • USA
"Ex1" and "Ex2" are grooves that can be customized in the console versions of CvS2.  I believe you can customize "Ex" in Warusaki3's chars using config.txt.  But, I've yet to try it myself as I usually just stick to C-Groove.

Fixed.
Last Edit: April 30, 2008, 02:53:23 am by Honkey
#66  April 29, 2008, 09:58:40 pm
You can't customize EX in Waru's characters, sadly.   Only remove the groove points/announcers.  I'd rather have a more "Fair" EX groove but...
"With ignorance and arrogance, success is assured."
~Mark Twain
Sig by TempesT
#67  May 01, 2008, 04:48:44 am
The only other characters of Warusaki's that I've downloaded were his Dio and his Dan (and Dan was only used for a video I did). I've said this before, but I don't care for Warusaki's stuff normally. Not to say he's a bad coder, I just don't care for them.

Why don't you?
You're not much into CvS2 I presume?
#68  May 01, 2008, 05:19:26 am
    • www.youtube.com/user/anderson505
shit, i want to play with her so much...
and i just can't download herrrrrrrrrrrrrr
how do i download this?!
#69  May 01, 2008, 07:10:06 am

DMK

#70  May 01, 2008, 08:58:01 am
  • 141⅔% chance of winning
    • USA
    • www.twitch.tv/ThisbeDMK
He may only have IE so even if he goes to the right section, he may not be able to get to the characters DL link.
#71  May 01, 2008, 09:23:20 am
  • Loyal to the Game
    • USA
    • http://jesuszilla.trinitymugen.net/
You can't customize EX in Waru's characters, sadly.   Only remove the groove points/announcers.  I'd rather have a more "Fair" EX groove but...

Actually I don't think he even has an option to remove the announcer voice.
#72  May 01, 2008, 09:30:52 am
  • Start wearing purple wearing purple ♪

DMK

#73  May 01, 2008, 09:33:30 am
  • 141⅔% chance of winning
    • USA
    • www.twitch.tv/ThisbeDMK
Well, unless he does that as well.

I pressed refresh like 2 times and it came up.

To the point none of the reguler sites I need to goto require only FF, I'll stick to IE. Never even used it when I did have it before my comp got reformated.  :P
#74  May 01, 2008, 03:08:16 pm
  • Fantô lives!
    • trinitymugen.net/
Well, unless he does that as well.

I pressed refresh like 2 times and it came up.

To the point none of the reguler sites I need to goto require only FF, I'll stick to IE. Never even used it when I did have it before my comp got reformated.  :P

Firefox has 2 plugins I use for IE issues.  One lets you view a page in IE format.  I use that sometimes if I have an issue, but don't need to that often.  The other plugin just opens the page in IE.  Both appear as buttons on the top of your browser and are quite convenient.  I find Firefox much better than IE, but everyone has their opinion.

As far as Yoko goes, what is she from? I'm not familiar with the character.
#75  May 01, 2008, 04:43:20 pm

Why don't you?
You're not much into CvS2 I presume?

I could say that, but then I'd be a hypocrite because there were other characters I downloaded from games I have no real interest in. Warusaki styled characters just normally aren't my cup of tea.

As far as Yoko goes, what is she from? I'm not familiar with the character.

It's on page 2, I believe.

Cenobite 53 said:
Last Edit: May 01, 2008, 04:46:50 pm by The Rippa' Roo'gza, Panzermanathod
#76  May 01, 2008, 07:02:35 pm
#77  May 01, 2008, 07:19:07 pm
try using opera or firefox
#78  May 01, 2008, 08:06:20 pm
  • I'm a llama!
ATTENTION!!!

TO D/L HER YOU NEED FIREFOX!!!
#79  May 01, 2008, 10:41:00 pm
Last Edit: May 02, 2008, 12:05:03 am by kamui_anderson
#80  May 01, 2008, 11:30:39 pm
  • MFG's Slowest Character Editor
    • USA
I don't use Opera OR Firefox and I had absolutely NO problem downloading Yoko with Internet Explorer 6.

Maybe a higher power simply doesn't want you to have her.  A celestial being, perhaps?

Have you tried copy/pasting the URL for the DL link into a Download Manager?