YesNoOk

Nijikaku (Read 159680 times)

Started by Baby Bonnie Hood, September 17, 2007, 09:48:18 am
Share this topic:
Re: Nijikaku
#61  October 27, 2007, 07:51:28 pm
  • Cute Bounty Hunter
I've managed to export plenty of Nijikaku characters, but Abe isn't among them.  I'm not sure I really wanna put so much effort into getting a KoF-type grappler to work outside his full game... :S
#62  October 28, 2007, 12:54:48 am
  • overstating the
Yeah i did that, took me an hour before he was working without flaws  --;

Oh really? I am a beginner at editing .cns files, can you please explain to me how and
which ones of abe to null? If you recall any.

Any help to start my hour would be appreciated as well!
please do not expect my reply in a different language.
#63  October 28, 2007, 01:58:33 am
  • Hm?
http://rapidshare.com/files/65659994/abe.cns.html

My Butchered Abe.cns file, if he wasn`t updated it should make him work more or less on MUGEN, and maybe some skilled Coder can look at the -2 and -3, because after i ; stuff there he started working  :sugoi:
but maybe i ; stuff that wasn`t necessary  :-\

And if thats forbidden on MFG i will remove the Link  ;)

"Sacred powers. Cast your purifying light upon these corrupt souls. Rest in peace sinners! Judgement!" (Kratos Aurion, Tales of Symphonia)
#64  October 28, 2007, 02:22:50 am
  • overstating the
Thank you very much Shiki Tohno. Your "butchered" .cns file definitely fixed the problem.
It was too much for you to actually upload your edited .cns so whether or not it would work in the future
versions is out of the question.

Thanks again!
please do not expect my reply in a different language.
#65  October 28, 2007, 02:27:09 am
I have this game.

Its so perverted >_> (Wagnahai, anyone?)
CV Wakamoto is my favorite character in it.
#66  February 23, 2008, 03:40:11 am
Downloaded one of the characters from the site to try on my normal mugen setup, but I'm still getting two characters.  the common.cns files (two of them) have no sign of the enemy.authorname stuff.

Any idea what it is?  I had the impression these were meant to be stand alone from the actual nijikaku game, so not sure what to do about it.
#67  February 23, 2008, 03:52:41 am
  • Does this look like the face of mercy?
#68  February 23, 2008, 07:20:19 am
It would appear Nijikaku is on version 32.  As of Feb 05 2008.

I did figure out how to fix the clone problem with very little work and it doesn't seem to be causing any side effects.  Long story short, open up your character's name.cns file.  Not name_ai.cns or namec.cns or whatever else might be there.  Close to the bottom you'll see the following:

Code:
[state system];“øŠi“ÆŽ©ƒVƒXƒeƒ€—pƒwƒ‹ƒp[
type = helper
trigger1 = NumHelper(100000) = 0
trigger1 = TeamMode = single
trigger1 = enemy,TeamMode = Single
name = "systemhelper"
id = 100000
pos = 0,0
postype = p1
stateno = 100000
helpertype = normal
ownpal = 1
keyctrl = 0

Comment it out using semicolons (;) or just delete it.  Don't forget the part that says [state system] as well.

P.S. Sorry Blazing wolf, it just seemed that my post was relevant to this particular post.  If you really want though, I can go bump up another 4 month old post while I'm at it. ^_^
#69  February 23, 2008, 07:35:23 am
  • Three times thicker font than a normal user.
Can it work on Misery?
Imagine a zanguief runing to attack ryu, ryu does a quick+kind of weak fast punch and hit the chest of zanguief, will this punch be enough to zanguief say/think \"oh no, this punch hurted a little, I better stop the attack and put my hand on my chest to help contain the pain while ignoring if ryu is going to make other attacks now"

Cenobite 53 said:
If someone isn't able to get girls laid, why buying this exorcist needing piece of retardet piece of bullshit an not wisiting his local red light district. For that money he could  :hump: tons of hookers.
#70  February 23, 2008, 08:05:39 am
Can it work on Misery?
Yep, just tested it out, copied Misery from Nijikata, commented those lines, and played for a bit fine.

You'll have to get her from the full Nijikata package though, the wiki section on nijibox only has part of her character files available separate. Apparently missing the snd
#71  February 23, 2008, 02:33:58 pm
Doesn't work on abe. Well, it does but his grab move is gone and he glitches up a lot
#72  February 23, 2008, 06:47:13 pm
Can it work on Misery?
Yep, just tested it out, copied Misery from Nijikata, commented those lines, and played for a bit fine.

You'll have to get her from the full Nijikata package though, the wiki section on nijibox only has part of her character files available separate. Apparently missing the snd

Could I still get a link (I can't find it). I have a version of Misery already, but I may have messed up her cns file too much for your method to work, so I want to download a fresh copy.
Imagine a zanguief runing to attack ryu, ryu does a quick+kind of weak fast punch and hit the chest of zanguief, will this punch be enough to zanguief say/think \"oh no, this punch hurted a little, I better stop the attack and put my hand on my chest to help contain the pain while ignoring if ryu is going to make other attacks now"

Cenobite 53 said:
If someone isn't able to get girls laid, why buying this exorcist needing piece of retardet piece of bullshit an not wisiting his local red light district. For that money he could  :hump: tons of hookers.
#73  February 23, 2008, 11:51:03 pm
http://nijibox.dyndns.dk/ke/index.php is the site Nijikaku is developed/hosted on.  The link to download is the one labeled as 239MB in the blue box.

As for Abe, a lot of his moves are based on if the target is man or woman (hence the use of author name to store that data.)  so his cns file references that a lot.  The cns file posted earlier in this thread seems to work, but I he may indeed be missing some of his moves.

I still haven't figured out how to port Visbou =(
#74  February 24, 2008, 01:21:04 am
Eh, sorry, I meant to Misery's files, not the game itself. Seriously, my internet is slow enough, and considering how many times it had cut off on me since I posted my previous reply here, I wouldn't have gotten her by now.

Cenobite 53 said:
#75  February 24, 2008, 03:19:43 pm
Eh, sorry, I meant to Misery's files, not the game itself. Seriously, my internet is slow enough, and considering how many times it had cut off on me since I posted my previous reply here, I wouldn't have gotten her by now.

http://nijibox.ohflip.com/ke/pwiki/index.php

Contains individual files for all nijikaku characters, including WIPs

If you click the link, it will give you a 403 forbidden message so you have to Copy & Paste it on the address bar
#76  February 24, 2008, 04:19:06 pm
Thanks, man. I just hope the snd file I had of her is good enough for this one.

Cenobite 53 said:
#77  February 26, 2008, 04:50:06 pm
  • Cute Bounty Hunter
I wanna say first that everything I mention here is based on #30 (what I have) and not the apparently current #32, so there's a chance that stuff has been changed from what I have.  Anyways...

She has man/woman stuff like Abe does, that's why.

Asuta-san also uses them too, but only in win quotes.  She's fully functional without edits, but her default non-specific win quote texts will be missing.
#78  February 26, 2008, 06:48:51 pm
I wanna say first that everything I mention here is based on #30 (what I have) and not the apparently current #32, so there's a chance that stuff has been changed from what I have.  Anyways...

She has man/woman stuff like Abe does, that's why.

Asuta-san also uses them too, but only in win quotes.  She's fully functional without edits, but her default non-specific win quote texts will be missing.

I'm not real sure that's the case.  The problem I'm having with Visbou is that the round starts, and her dog is shows up on screen but her sprite doesn't.  She's basically a non-entity
#79  September 26, 2008, 02:24:10 pm
Okay, this is a massive bump and pretty sure I'll get flamed for it, but I think Nijikaku was updated again.

The characters work perfectly when you port them, but even after you change the trigger1= 1 thing from the cns.file, the winquotes are still around
#80  October 11, 2009, 12:53:41 am
*bump*

Updated on July 28, 2009.  I'm still having trouble porting the characters to standard MUGEN.  Give some new instructions so others can read it, too.
My Mugen Wish List would include protagonists, mascots and other iconic characters with everything they have brought straight from their source with little or no editing.