YesNoOk

EB Vegeta Mugen Char Pots/Infinite Style (transform) (Read 42387 times)

Started by DJMouF, May 13, 2019, 11:46:10 pm
Share this topic:
Re: EB Vegeta Mugen Char Pots/Infinite Style (transform)
#21  May 18, 2019, 01:37:18 am
    • USA
    • r.coburn08@yahoo.com
Np dude. If you need ideas, refer to Dragon ball Tenkaichi 3. Also for Super Saiyan 2 he could have the Final Explosion. That's the move he did on Fat Buu. Just a suggestiom tho. Like I said before, make him however youwant to make him. Im sure it will be come out awesome regardless

Salute to ya bro! Yeah now that sounds like a great Idea since it's no hair change. May as well lol this guy is going to have a hell of supers baaaahahahha
#22  May 20, 2019, 04:39:08 pm
    • USA
    • r.coburn08@yahoo.com

Alrighty, here's an update on the Maximum Flasher Attack. I sprited it several days ago but I was getting lazy so I finally got to the animation these past couple days.

Also I've change his transformation up a lot. I like it, plus he has 2 different animations (Well Pretty Much The Same Sort Of) depending on your amount of life... So I think it's gonna stick to him. Unless I see anything else I feel I need to change up. Oh... Don't mind the the win animation. Haven't done it yet lol. :mlol:
#23  May 23, 2019, 12:18:30 am
    • USA
    • r.coburn08@yahoo.com
Awesome job dude! I loved what i saw in the video. Might i suggest one thing, I love the final shine attack, however imo it would be dope if he transformed into super saiyan blue and did this then it would come off more powerful and make more sense seeing that he does this move as super saiyan 4 so of course he could do it as a super saiyan blue. Keep it how you like it if that is what you want but I think it would go well with the beam, especially color wise. Anyway keep it up dude

[youtube]watch?v=1hl_OptI06Y&feature[/youtube]

Here's the qcf+p/pp attack. I started playing around with chaining the air fire blasts also in the video. Idk if I'll Keep the chain because I don't want to make a cheese char. Or maybe just only chain a tad bit of it.

Keep it! Its part of what makes him Vegeta. If you look back in the anime its what he does. You can put a cap on it but the chaining also makes good combos.

Love your galick gun

Yo! I have a quick question yall... So... I was looking at Vyn Goku right... And I do like the transformation on the specials and it reminded me of a code that I tried Years ago... So.... what about, by the command of a button, the character transforms during an attack? On Specials&Supers (with a command button).... But after the attack the character stays transformed after the attack... I've done this in the past with 16bit chars many many years ago trying out codes, but I was thinking about bringing it to my Vegeta and maybe other future chars i make. If you need a video for an example then I can provide one.
#24  May 23, 2019, 01:18:17 am
  • Osu!
  • Dragon Destiny Project
    • Brazil
I prefer you actual way, but tis idea is looking good to. Mantain your first course, It's better, no?
#25  May 23, 2019, 02:07:20 am
    • USA
    • r.coburn08@yahoo.com
#26  May 24, 2019, 11:18:44 pm
    • USA
    • r.coburn08@yahoo.com
oh, dude you should have pm'ed me about making a vegeta in this style, i have a fully cs'ed vegeta that you could have used that we used for DBvOP lol

Also, Also: If you need a small portrait, you can feel free to use mine, if you want:
I originally made this for Kenshiro's Vegeta, but I don't think it was ever used.

oops, that is completely my bad, we were supposed to use it :P

Do you have a color separated sff? Or does anyone else has it? Really would appreciate it!
#27  May 25, 2019, 12:15:50 am
  • This big boy spitting out 250 rounds a minute!!!
    • USA
    • https://infiniteff.forumotion.com/t533-all-chars-by-rce-akir-jeanne-d-arc-released
Dont get me wrong i like what vyn has done, after all its something made by him. But when i stated my previous comment i was meaning more like him transforming to do it as a lvl3 if you were to do it not change into something everytime he does a special move. How you have it already is dope tho imo. But like i said before, make him however you want
Last Edit: May 25, 2019, 06:44:49 am by ~Hale "R@CE" Caesar~
#28  May 25, 2019, 01:18:44 am
    • USA
    • r.coburn08@yahoo.com
Dont get me wrong i like what vyn has done, after all its something made by him. But when i stated my previoud comment i was meaning more like him transforming to do it as a lvl3 if you were to do it not change into something everytime he does a special move. How you have it already is dope tho imo. But like i said before, make him however you want

Gotcha Bro! May take a min for anymore updates because now I want to do a color separation. I should've done it 1st smh... In fact I found a Spritesheet fully Color Separated but I have to edit the Sprites I've created smh... That's the bummer....
Last Edit: May 25, 2019, 01:30:50 am by DJMouF
#29  June 19, 2019, 05:53:56 am
    • USA
    • r.coburn08@yahoo.com

Little update on the EX Dash/Atomic Blast (SSJ Form)
#30  June 19, 2019, 07:09:37 am
  • the Suicidal Bastard
  • "I want to see and understand the world outside."
    • Philippines
Nice job.
#31  June 19, 2019, 08:23:37 am
    • USA
    • r.coburn08@yahoo.com
#32  June 19, 2019, 10:46:04 am
  • the Suicidal Bastard
    • Philippines
#33  June 19, 2019, 12:38:51 pm
    • USA
    • r.coburn08@yahoo.com
Nice job.

Thanks bro. It's been a while since I've showed any updates on Vegeta since I've gotten Gohan in the flow

i had published a video of my WIP, you can see it. but the fricken lag ruined the fun. https://youtu.be/7DT72F86iTA

That's a good start. Go ahead and get of his basics done first. At least that's what I would do. But do as you plz bro. Everyone works differently
#34  June 21, 2019, 07:40:48 am
  • the Suicidal Bastard
    • Philippines
heya, you know the subject right?

yeah, my fucking laptop's fan got fucked up good.
and because of this i better have to put my spider-man char on hold. but seriously the fan is really fucked up.

EDIT: if you want to edit my char then let me know. because right now? i ain't working while my laptop fan is in an actual Shit condition
yeah... my laptop's really fucked up. and i do require some help while i have to fix my laptop
#35  June 21, 2019, 11:06:09 am
    • USA
    • r.coburn08@yahoo.com

and because of this i better have to put my spider-man char on hold. but seriously the fan is really fucked up.

EDIT: if you want to edit my char then let me know. because right now? i ain't working while my laptop fan is in an actual Shit condition
yeah... my laptop's really fucked up. and i do require some help while i have to fix my laptop

Well I don't mind checking him out and maybe help out a bit, but I have multiple projects myself bro, so it may be a minute til I can really focus on him.
#36  June 21, 2019, 11:54:05 pm
  • I am hilarious
  • and you will quote everything I say
    • USA

Why do you keep posting this in other peoples' WIP threads?

Cut that out. You don't get to derail peoples threads like that.
#37  June 22, 2019, 03:51:29 am
  • the Suicidal Bastard
    • Philippines
I removed it, sorry.
#38  June 25, 2019, 05:45:21 am
    • USA
    • r.coburn08@yahoo.com

Would anyone care to do color separation sff vegeta... More so of really separating the Saiyan Vest and straps as much as possible? My objective is to give the option of choosing between Saiyan Armor and Buu attire. I have an sff vegeta that's color separated now I haven't used, but it wont quite let me create the (buu) attire correctly. If anyone would like to take part in this, I can send it for use... If not then that's fine. Just asking...
#39  June 25, 2019, 01:51:46 pm
  • I got tired of waiting for someone to do it for me
    • Argentina
#40  June 25, 2019, 06:41:19 pm
    • USA
    • r.coburn08@yahoo.com