YesNoOk

[BETA v0.3] W.I.P Thread (Read 181 times)

Started by ESFAndy011, December 07, 2018, 04:22:29 am
Share this topic:
[BETA v0.3] W.I.P Thread
#1  December 07, 2018, 04:22:29 am
  • Frankenspriting is fun!!
    • Peru
Well, it's been a while. We've been hard at work trying to bring the game a step further, making sure to vastly improve the overall experience. Unfortunately, this will take time. However, I did cook up a little something I made along with Firelord.

Firelord assembled the Dark Temple stage (complete with Attic, Dark Temple itself and The Pit), which I coded the interactivity for on each and every character. I've also been making progress putting the characters into shape, as there is a new combo system I'm brewing, along with other goodies I will reveal as progress is being made.

After the groundwork is done for all the characters, Chatman will polish them up and we will be ready to release an Online Edition, using IKEMEN 0.3 Plus.

Apologies for the radio silence, we will do our best to keep you up to date more frequently.
Millie, "Ozy and Millie" said:
"I think there are really three types of people: "Glass is half-full" sorts of people, "Glass is half-empty" sorts of people,
and people who will spit into the glass until that's fixed."
Last Edit: December 08, 2018, 03:41:52 pm by firelord
Re: [BETA v0.3] W.I.P Thread
#2  December 09, 2018, 11:51:41 pm
  • Niigasan

nice just watched the akuma vs chameleon fight randomly a couple hours ago thinking about how dope it was, keeping an eye on this