YesNoOk

Feedback to Warnings/Decisions (Read 864702 times)

Started by Iced, February 24, 2012, 09:43:26 pm
Share this topic:
Re: Feedback to Warnings/Decisions
#3801  October 11, 2016, 04:15:11 am
  • The story begins with who's gonna win
    • USA
I don't really remember him, but lifers got life for a reason
Nevermind, there's nothing I can do
Bet your life there's something killing you
It's a shame we have to die, my dear
No one's getting out of here alive
This time
What a way to go, but have no fear
This time
It's a shame we have to disappear
This time, this time, this time
#3802  October 11, 2016, 12:14:47 pm
  • 日本は素晴らしい国です。
I honestly thought that when the message was going to be brought up that he would be allowed in since it was so long ago and his ltieral last days were him spamming "Ahaahah " oooooo" "plz to ban me" "baaaan meeee" , i mean that was obviously a not normal situation where something went haywire with him, five years is a long time and I was expecting him to just be normal now I guess.

But he comes running out of the gate about how he hates staff and thats really not painting an image of anyone that is willing to play nice.
#3803  October 11, 2016, 04:42:40 pm
  • bd poster :D
    • Italy
    • http://emanuelepepi.tk
hey, people, why is it so difficult for you to believe me?
my first words were exactly: I'm sorry for posting goatse because goatse is horrible. But you know what's even horrible? probably more people are reading this topic and looking for goatse.
no victimism
no hate
no jokes
I'm serious
I wanted to join back and thank those coders, because they are the real people who deserve respect.
Yeah you administrate a board and that's difficult, but you're also human and have weaknesses.
Coders are the sh*t, they deserve respect. And I can't even tell them "thanks" ? Lol.
The second part is: self-promotion, but that's a boring case. I'm not into pixel-art anymore, I do illustrations now. Wouldn't it be a waste to collect opinions from those who play my same games? Come on.
The staff, what can I say about the staff? I think you are reasonable people who get pissed if somebody ruins it all, and I can understand it.
I can say I'm sorry, but if you want me to fall on my knees and cry for re-admittance... lol you're asking for too much.

Come on, guys, more than 5 years have passed and you don't even know what kind of drugs I was into to post that crap. Am I justified? Not at all. I am guilty. Isn't this stupid? We all should be 30 or something, let's grow up and move on. Go beyond your antipathy, prejudice or wounded pride.... I'm even surprised you remember what happened.

Anyway, it's up to you to decide.
If you let me in, I can keep on doing the same stuff I did, without the trolling
If you don't let me in, your parents will die. Just kidding. The coders in your forum will just not receive my deepest thankfulness and people won't see my artworks or any other stuff.

I think I gave you my apologies two times already. If you can't read it well, read it again.
#3804  October 11, 2016, 04:48:52 pm
hey, people, why is it so difficult for you to believe me?
No one is having a hard time *believing* you. That doesn't stop everyone from having problems with your rants about staff being arrogant and abusing their powers, even though your ban was completely justified. And you keep acting like the staff here is the problem, claiming they can't move past their antipathy and prejudice, where does that even come from, you're just making this up.
It's not that we don't believe you, it's that we KNOW you're wrong, and your attitude about it is bad. And that's your attitude about it *right now*, not what you did 5 years ago.
Also, you should read the responses here more carefully. You're surprised people remember what happened ? Did you miss all the staff members saying they don't mind what you did 5 years ago but it's what you said in your request that went completely wrong ?

What you posted, both the first time and right now, is absolutely not an apology. You're making things even worse and you just keep on insulting people out of nowhere for no reason.
If I struggled to the end of my determination, to the end of my way of life with my followers, if the result is ruin, then this ruin is inevitable. Grieve. Shed tears. But you cannot regret.
Last Edit: October 11, 2016, 04:52:55 pm by Byakko
#3805  October 11, 2016, 04:53:42 pm
    • Italy
oK, taekwondoer, tell me what's an apology.
let's see where's the communication problem in this.
who's ranting about the staff? I already said that the staff is OK.
#3806  October 11, 2016, 04:56:27 pm
If I struggled to the end of my determination, to the end of my way of life with my followers, if the result is ruin, then this ruin is inevitable. Grieve. Shed tears. But you cannot regret.
#3807  October 11, 2016, 04:57:49 pm
    • Italy
in that case, you don't believe me, or you're looking for someone who makes you feel special about being part of the staff.
#3808  October 11, 2016, 05:02:05 pm
Again, what
I'm not part of the staff. And me wanting or not to help you has nothing to do with believing you or not. What.
who's ranting about the staff? I already said that the staff is OK.
I think that admins and moderators over-value their position, abusing of their power and dictating about people's behaviour without thinking about their own attitude toward those who can't stand provokations.
Also I think that arrogance in your abuse of power is a clear sign of an ego-centric behaviour by which you are banning someone who shares your same sympathy for games such as King of Fighters, Street Fighters and so on, somebody that is now lurking code from your posts without being able to thank those coders.
By not letting me in, you're not making me any bad things, you're not teaching me any lesson and you're not getting from me any artistic, graphic, spiritual or emotive contribution... you're losing somebody who's not surely the most important person in the world, but it's a person anyway.
let's grow up and move on. Go beyond your antipathy, prejudice or wounded pride.... I'm even surprised you remember what happened.
Yeah no.
#3809  October 11, 2016, 05:03:28 pm
    • Italy
ok, since you're not part of the staff, what is your influence in this discussion?
#3810  October 11, 2016, 05:05:04 pm
    • www.justnopoint.com/
I think that admins and moderators over-value their position, abusing of their power and dictating about people's behaviour without thinking about their own attitude toward those who can't stand provokations.

....Also I think that arrogance in your abuse of power is a clear sign of an ego-centric behaviour by which you are banning someone who shares your same sympathy for games such as King of Fighters, Street Fighters and so on, somebody that is now lurking code from your posts without being able to thank those coders.

...By not letting me in, you're not making me any bad things, you're not teaching me any lesson and you're not getting from me any artistic, graphic, spiritual or emotive contribution

This doesn't sound like somebody who learned his lesson after a ban.

Oh for pete's sake here.
You didn't say the above? This isn't an apology
#3811  October 11, 2016, 05:05:32 pm
#3812  October 11, 2016, 05:08:57 pm
    • Italy
you say "your mom" way too often. I'm not your psycho-analyst.
you want me to change my mind, show me you're not forced by your pride in thinking the things I thought and said.
you're not egocentric? show me you don't care about what people think about you
you're not arrogant? show me you accept critique.
you're not abusing of your power? show me you don't take advantage of your position.

keep on showing hate toward me, and I'll be right and no lesson will be taught to me.
#3813  October 11, 2016, 05:09:57 pm
What the hell are you talking about
no
nobody needs to show you anything. You're the one who's asking to be let back in, why are you making demands like that, or any sort of demand. Go away.
#3814  October 11, 2016, 05:14:41 pm
  • I am hilarious
  • and you will quote everything I say
    • USA
If you really want back in from a 5-6 year permaban then you're doing yourself absolutely no favors, and making it worse on yourself with this.

Your best bet was to be civil with none of this "Staff are terrible power abusers" crap right off the bat.
#3815  October 11, 2016, 05:17:52 pm
  • If you’re gonna reach for a star...
  • reach for the lowest one you can.
    • USA
    • network.mugenguild.com/jmorphman
" Hello this is mulambo,
I've been a contributor in your forum before somebody pissed me off and provoked me to post a goatse photo. I know that I'm guilty for posting such horrible image, but it was just because some people there are really stupid and childish and they made me thought that your forum deserved no respect.
These are not the words of someone who has admitted fault, recognized their error, or apologized, or feels remorse. Everything is the fault of someone else. Quit passing the buck. And this is just the first two sentences of that initial message asking to be unbanned! The rest of it is full of this shit. Gimme a fucking break.

There is absolutely no reason to unban mulambo. This insipid missive he wrote up is proof positive of that.

I think I gave you my apologies two times already. If you can't read it well, read it again.
"apologies" said:
I'm sorry for posting goatse because goatse is horrible. But you know what's even horrible? probably more people are reading this topic and looking for goatse.

I can say I'm sorry, but if you want me to fall on my knees and cry for re-admittance... lol you're asking for too much.
Those aren't apologies. You must be out of you mind if you think they're even close.

All in all, the various messages you've written have proven without a shadow of a doubt that you have learned absolutely nothing from your ban, and there is not a single reason in the world to reverse it.

Also, alt accounts are not allowed, so cya.
#3816  October 11, 2016, 05:18:24 pm
    • www.justnopoint.com/
Bye mulambo. Another person that hurts anyone wanting their permaban revoked. One day. One day one will come back and actually have grown up. I believe!!!
#3817  October 11, 2016, 05:26:45 pm
  • 日本は素晴らしい国です。
you say "your mom" way too often. I'm not your psycho-analyst.
you want me to change my mind, show me you're not forced by your pride in thinking the things I thought and said.
you're not egocentric? show me you don't care about what people think about you
you're not arrogant? show me you accept critique.
you're not abusing of your power? show me you don't take advantage of your position.

keep on showing hate toward me, and I'll be right and no lesson will be taught to me.

wow we dodged a bullet lifting that ban, good thing you are so incoherent with your posts. Trying to be "internet drama" free while being this dramatic.
Absolute zero self awareness.
#3818  October 11, 2016, 05:27:08 pm
You might as well merge the lolitsmemulambo with the original account Alex linked to, just in case anyone asks again in the future if he's grown up.
#3819  October 11, 2016, 07:23:49 pm
But not the way JNP usually does (keeping the new account and deleting the old account). :P
#3820  October 11, 2016, 08:07:26 pm
    • www.justnopoint.com/
That's for ppl that lost their passwords and are taking forever to get back into main account. Like days. And are coming online with the other.

I don't care if he has access to his old account or not in this case :P