YesNoOk

Street Fighter V (Read 2919478 times)

Started by O Ilusionista, December 05, 2014, 01:44:16 pm
Share this topic:
Re: Street Fighter V
#1201  May 21, 2015, 10:16:42 pm
It was shit, and it wouldn't make sense to bring back a design they already completely revamped. Your Chun Li comparison is bad because Chun Li's original costume wasn't terrible, and Birdie's Alpha design was specifically made to erase the SF1 version - much like the other SF1 redesigns that appeared in Alpha : Gen, Adon. Those redesigns that appeared in Alpha are the ones that stuck, precisely because they were all a massive improvement on the bland ones of SF1, which they worked to erase - again, Chun Li's case does not count in that. YOUR claim that they could go back to it is the one that makes no sense at all.
Stop fucking around.
If I struggled to the end of my determination, to the end of my way of life with my followers, if the result is ruin, then this ruin is inevitable. Grieve. Shed tears. But you cannot regret.
Last Edit: May 21, 2015, 10:20:45 pm by DKDC
#1202  May 21, 2015, 10:24:10 pm
  • Gaming Content Creator
  • Nobody Exists
    • Bangladesh
    • aumiokhan@yahoo.com
It was shit, and it wouldn't make sense to bring back a design they already completely revamped. Your Chun Li comparison is bad because Chun Li's original costume wasn't terrible, and Birdie's Alpha design was specifically made to erase the SF1 version. YOUR claim that they could go back to it is the one that makes no sense at all.
You say,'Birdie's Alpha design was specifically made to erase the SF1 version.' then prove it. If you can't prove I have nothing to discuss about it with you.

Man, You are telling that from your attitude LOL. But according to me, Sf1 birdie has a heroic face and Alpha Birdie has a bore face. So I like Sf1 birdie. But I can't tell something like ' Bring back sf1 birdie, Please! Please!' Because that will be really stupid thing to post. So I use 'Chun-li's custom history' as a logic in why Capcom maybe will use sf1 birdie custom, if they bring him back, Man.
Sig 1: I am nobody... Neither you... We won't be any matter just after a few years later when we die. Enjoy the happiness and sadness for now.

Sig 2: When someone or, a bunch of people makes fun of you. The total time they invested in making fun of you, is the time they couldn't manage to stay focused on their work or, development. If you care about them, let them know. If you don't, then don't bother. Stay focused on your own business.

Sig 3: You did a mistake and then you simply admit it after realizing your fault. This is one of the coolest things ever you can do in your lifetime.
Last Edit: May 21, 2015, 10:29:02 pm by One Man Aumio
#1203  May 21, 2015, 10:27:22 pm
You say,'Birdie's Alpha design was specifically made to erase the SF1 version.' then prove it.
Don't be fucking stupid, they changed it from a random Final Fight thug to a big ass black dude with a chain. They joked about it saying he was sick and pale in SF1, in his own winquote, to explain the change. It's a complete redesign. If you don't understand that they went with this design and completely abandoned the SF1 one, GET A BRAIN.
And if you call his SF1 face "heroic" then you just don't know what heroic means.
If I struggled to the end of my determination, to the end of my way of life with my followers, if the result is ruin, then this ruin is inevitable. Grieve. Shed tears. But you cannot regret.
#1204  May 21, 2015, 10:30:21 pm
  • Lazy spriter
  • Demon in heaven gotta carry a knife
    • Bolivia
    • network.mugenguild.com/thedge/
His english is worst than mine, I think you are being a bit to rude with him even when he is taking his assumptions and wishes as facts.
Shorter, cut it One man aumio.
That’s when I thought, “good grief”
Just ain’t my belief
Until I saw the holes
Inside his hand
#1205  May 21, 2015, 10:32:19 pm
  • Gaming Content Creator
  • Nobody Exists
    • Bangladesh
    • aumiokhan@yahoo.com
You say,'Birdie's Alpha design was specifically made to erase the SF1 version.' then prove it.
Don't be fucking stupid, they changed it from a random Final Fight thug to a big ass black dude with a chain. They joked about it saying he was sick and pale in SF1, in his own winquote, to explain the change. It's a complete redesign. If you don't understand that they went with this design and completely abandoned the SF1 one, GET A BRAIN.
Man, just post the source.

Sig 1: I am nobody... Neither you... We won't be any matter just after a few years later when we die. Enjoy the happiness and sadness for now.

Sig 2: When someone or, a bunch of people makes fun of you. The total time they invested in making fun of you, is the time they couldn't manage to stay focused on their work or, development. If you care about them, let them know. If you don't, then don't bother. Stay focused on your own business.

Sig 3: You did a mistake and then you simply admit it after realizing your fault. This is one of the coolest things ever you can do in your lifetime.
#1206  May 21, 2015, 10:34:32 pm
#1207  May 21, 2015, 10:35:58 pm
  • SNK is life
Mothafucka, that is common knowledge. Go play SFA, we ain't doing your homework for you!

Ninja'd
#1208  May 21, 2015, 10:37:36 pm
  • Gaming Content Creator
  • Nobody Exists
    • Bangladesh
    • aumiokhan@yahoo.com

#1209  May 21, 2015, 10:38:07 pm
    • Philippines
    • https://web.archive.org/web/20181226221429/http://moogen.piiym.net/
Birdie's Alpha redesign is perfect. Captures the British punk archetype perfectly. Like Eagle with the classy British dandy.
#1210  May 21, 2015, 10:42:21 pm
  • Somewhere between Guilty Gear and real rap
  • ey b0ss
    • nass.yh95@gmail.com
https://youtu.be/xPwZIUMIgDI?t=296

Then it's true.

Don't do this shit anymore, it's annoying and serves to only make you look like a jackass in public. You don't want that now, do ya?

Other than that:

Birdie's Alpha redesign is perfect. Captures the British punk archetype perfectly. Like Eagle with the classy British dandy.

You took the words right out of my mouth, man. Though if they ever do decide to put him in SFV (Birdie, I mean), I kinda hope they switch his story up, so that it wouldn't be a complete redo of his SFA story or something. Just for a change I guess.
This is a generic forum signature.
#1211  May 21, 2015, 10:42:49 pm
  • Gaming Content Creator
  • Nobody Exists
    • Bangladesh
    • aumiokhan@yahoo.com
M.Bison's new custom in SF5 is also cool in sf5. He looks really more furious and powerful than ever. ;)

#1212  May 21, 2015, 10:45:11 pm
  • Madman
  • Honorary Asshole
but the keyhole in his Mo'Hawk was ridiculous

also forget juli, poor girl was fucked up by HotAss Juri and seth in SF4 Prologue, she's now a vegetable with a fried brain thanks to his experiments

Juni is the Safest Bet
#1213  May 21, 2015, 10:46:52 pm
  • Gaming Content Creator
  • Nobody Exists
    • Bangladesh
    • aumiokhan@yahoo.com

#1214  May 21, 2015, 10:48:18 pm
  • The Sweeper
  • Surpass my Aniki
    • Algeria
Birdie with a revamped moveset would be pretty cool
-STREET FIGHTER VI WAITING ROOM-
-DRAGON QUEST XII WAITING ROOM-
#1215  May 21, 2015, 10:51:56 pm
  • Gaming Content Creator
  • Nobody Exists
    • Bangladesh
    • aumiokhan@yahoo.com
It seems everyone will have some improved movements in SF5. It's really cool things that capcom did in SF5. People are tired to play the same shit Ryu, Ken, M.Bison etc etc etc... Now it's time to try something news ;)

#1216  May 21, 2015, 10:57:55 pm
Man, I agreed with DKDC by telling 'Then it's true'. not making me jackass. Be in your own business.
You wasted time and you kept denying it even when I specifically told you it was in his winquote. Instead of looking it up for yourself after I gave you that information, you still refused it until I posted the actual video of it. That does make you a jackass.
#1217  May 21, 2015, 11:13:16 pm
  • MUGEN IS MY LIFE /I promise from not to derail.
You know I would rather see Cammy than the other dolls I dont like them now and T.Hawk is suffering bad from this after how Juli is left in and Juni isn't gonna be around since she is not appearing to be the same combat warrior as she was....she was hospitalized and visited by Cammy.
But there is Decapre...
I wonder if this will be the last time of Bison I mean take Wesker in RE series he was killed in 5th installment. So I am curious whether Capcom is gonna make this chronologically the last appearance or keep him alive in the future.

his hair is now white plus his psycho power appears more powerful
In Sf 3 I think he is pretty much dead now since Since Chunli is now training Children in her ending 3rd strike. Shadowloo is not mentioned there too...
Esaka rules Beat that.... Or Just Get outta my way
#1218  May 21, 2015, 11:18:17 pm
  • The story begins with who's gonna win
    • USA
At this point it's safer to assume Bison dies at the end of every game he appears in until the next game he appears in where it turns out he didn't
Nevermind, there's nothing I can do
Bet your life there's something killing you
It's a shame we have to die, my dear
No one's getting out of here alive
This time
What a way to go, but have no fear
This time
It's a shame we have to disappear
This time, this time, this time
#1219  May 21, 2015, 11:22:39 pm
  • Koi.
    • USA
    • Skype - Wizzy.WhipitWonderful
    • wizzywhipitwonderful.webs.com
Looks like they've taken some inspiration from Pyron with Bison's new moves.

I must say, it's shaping up pretty great.
Slow and steady wins the race, but there is a darkness... growing inside of me...

And if you provoke it...

I will slay you all.

Donate Here
https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_s-xclick&hosted_button_id=B92JC32FZ5CME
#1220  May 21, 2015, 11:23:35 pm