YesNoOk

► ωﺫρى (Read 2965 times)

Started by ŋēω‗ґāÿďęѓςς, August 05, 2008, 01:33:20 am
Share this topic:
► ωﺫρى
New #1  August 05, 2008, 01:33:20 am
  • No matter what happens, I will not quit!!
  Well I will use this topic to post my wips here. I will start with Sakuraba Sakazaki father of takuma. Andei searching Kyokugen that is based on actual called Kyokushin karate or Ryu Karate Kyokushinkai. I saw that tb takuma is what brings the highest level of style of karate.

Links that I share cool..

http://pt.wikipedia.org/wiki/Carat%C3%AA_Kyokugenryu
http://pt.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kyokushin

I found a site of kanjis Japanese and Japanese as it is, only one thing I found most striking are the symbols of Chinese zodiaco  ;P

==

Well my idea for this character, he is the father of takuma, during his journey in another life he learned techniques that have takuma no, Its gameplay is kof dãh, where I will mix the various elements of kofs or will be no elements only kof XI. I think in two ways to do a magic without controlling its Ki only think of to implement a scam using the element Air, ja ñ that is magic and otherwise the dragon would be the sign of it, that is all or almost all magic would be expensive, with dragons.

Well I am moving in editions increasingly, now I am hitting the final details. Look at the evolution ..

the latter is the final version of it, I think I am so legally.

The gradução of karate, he reached the 10 ° Dan thing that no other succeeded.

And here a joke mine, a version Another, Mr. Saka ;P

==

Ps: Wips for projects I will not post here.
Ps ²: The character was based on the idea of Nino, and silver bracelet was also based on EvilLiu also of Nino leave him a thank you for having made those edits I took as a basis.
Ps ³: Sorry for English

Original Topic : http://forum.paodemugen.com.br/index.php?showtopic=6913

Well there is this staff of your comments and alfinetadas  ;D
Last Edit: February 28, 2009, 04:56:05 am by ŋēω‗ґāÿďęѓςς
Re: ► ωﺫρى
#2  August 05, 2008, 06:26:47 pm
well, the father from takuma never heard  o_O
but keepit up looks good  ;D
Last Edit: August 05, 2008, 10:03:02 pm by thelonewolf
#3  August 05, 2008, 09:18:26 pm
Ryu Karate Kyokushinkai
Hah ?
If I struggled to the end of my determination, to the end of my way of life with my followers, if the result is ruin, then this ruin is inevitable. Grieve. Shed tears. But you cannot regret.
#4  August 16, 2008, 11:51:24 pm
well, the father from takuma never heard  o_O
but keepit up looks good  Grin

It is an original idea.

Hah ?

the Kyokugen Karate is based on real karate

==

Gostaram??

JNi

#5  August 17, 2008, 12:52:13 am
    • JonathanAM.webs.com
Its Jesus Christ Svc  ???

«latest release on: December,25,2009,»
#6  August 17, 2008, 11:32:00 am
  • Let me show you my real personality!
    • www.myspace.com/skank88
#7  August 17, 2008, 12:47:48 pm
If I struggled to the end of my determination, to the end of my way of life with my followers, if the result is ruin, then this ruin is inevitable. Grieve. Shed tears. But you cannot regret.
#8  August 17, 2008, 11:40:42 pm
Last Edit: August 17, 2008, 11:43:56 pm by ŋēω‗ґāÿďęѓςς
#9  August 19, 2008, 01:43:30 am

comentem..

samir_te6

#10  September 16, 2008, 07:22:13 pm
this charakter gona rock  :sugoi:
any news about your charakter   :P
#11  September 20, 2008, 07:31:45 pm
  • "Moyashi tsuku shite yaru..."
You're very good at sprite editing from my point of view. :) Also, seeing your character's story and all these information on Kyokushin Karate... I'd call this a good approach. I just hope you're as good with coding as with sprites. If not, I might be able to help with this, though I'm sure you have a lot of good advisors there in paodemugen ;)
#12  December 23, 2008, 11:36:06 pm

Now is a great help that I ask you all, especially those meant to Ps or the other genera.

The sakuraba has 3 modes (Normal, where he ki USA in the form of its strength; Far, USA where he ki his magic in the form of a dragon and how, where all the magic will be in the form of dragons), not repair because the names were not is only provisional

Well then I am collecting the maximum possible dragons of various games of war (I know, if the desire to know more post, being the kind that need to be to invent some kind of coup) as:

- Double Dragon
- Last Blade
- Breakers
- Real Bout 2 (of chonshu. Someone I could talk to her is the super special in rb? It uses dragon?)
- Sengoku

Then they enter the problem, I want to know if there is any method or filter that makes up the magic in the style of the well NGBC or similar (most prefer this style)

I look forward to a response, and thank you for your attention!

Sorry for English ^^