YesNoOk

6 Years of mugen and still no character?! (Read 3794 times)

Started by Mike, November 28, 2007, 05:17:56 am
Share this topic:
6 Years of mugen and still no character?!
New #1  November 28, 2007, 05:17:56 am
  • Muay Thai drunk?
Ayo Mugenguild, you all know me. You've seen me around for years, my names Mike or KickTheCan.
I feel it's finally time to give back to the community, i have extra time on my hands due to having a study hall at school.
But let me get to the point. I've always been a fan of the Marvel and of course Capcom, hard to have one without the other when it comes to fighting games unless you somehow like activation. So I've desided for my first character I'm going to code a Sentinel. Sprites from Tony 3rd thanks much for the pack.
Marvel vs. capcom style.

Thoughts and ideas, go nuts :]
Last Edit: December 26, 2007, 02:30:16 pm by Sepp
Re: 6 Years of mugen and still no character?!
#2  November 28, 2007, 05:59:37 am
  • If only I had my rainbow star back -_-
    • www.myspace.com/honest_luke
lol I kinda feel the same as you. I've been on the forums and didn't even create anything yet, so I'm starting up, too lol.
It's true that if you own a PS3 then all arguments made by those who don't have one are invalid.
#3  November 28, 2007, 06:13:33 am
  • FISSION MAILED
    • mugenguild.com/snake/
ideas for moves
-use his taunt sprites for a move. ie he opens up parts of his body to release energy/electricity
-HYPER VYPER BEAM...ahem...i mean, maybe use his mouth beam sprites for a different move?

that is, if you're going to add stuff that wasn't originally in the game

4/27/09 - Nameless V1 Released
*********Current Projects on Temp. Hold*********
#4  November 28, 2007, 06:40:19 am
  • Coming Soon?
add some kind of a capture net or something maybe?  since sentinels are supposed to capture mutants.
Latest Yoshi alpha ready for feedback Aug 15th check here for details...
#5  November 28, 2007, 02:44:53 pm
add some kind of a capture net or something maybe?  since sentinels are supposed to capture mutants.
Sentinels don't usually capture. They destroy. But back on topic, Hmmmm, maybe a Hyper Megaman-esque type super?

Woohoo! My WIP is actually Pac-Man! Sweet.
#6  November 28, 2007, 09:46:53 pm
  • Muay Thai drunk?
lol I kinda feel the same as you. I've been on the forums and didn't even create anything yet, so I'm starting up, too lol.
Awesome, it's always good to start fresh.
ideas for moves
-use his taunt sprites for a move. ie he opens up parts of his body to release energy/electricity
-HYPER VYPER BEAM...ahem...i mean, maybe use his mouth beam sprites for a different move?

that is, if you're going to add stuff that wasn't originally in the game
His taunt, maybe shoot an electric charge.
I plan to use something else instead of the mouth beam.
Not so much, but maybe a shock that stuns them?
Sentinels don't usually capture. They destroy. But back on topic, Hmmmm, maybe a Hyper Megaman-esque type super?
No.
#7  November 29, 2007, 02:19:22 am
Aw man.... No Fullscreen yet still aviodable super.... Oh well. Still looking foward to this!

Woohoo! My WIP is actually Pac-Man! Sweet.
#8  December 01, 2007, 12:06:15 am
Good luck but you´ll give some original moves of sort?
#9  December 01, 2007, 12:38:35 am
i'm currently working on something too... not much to show for now and i dont really want to show it either.... good luck good sir...
Hello guys.  I have touched children.