Re: Aquaman Update
#3  December 10, 2009, 03:53:49 am
    • JonathanAM.webs.com
Wow ! Awesome sprites work, thanks for shared it  ;D

«latest release on: December,25,2009,»
#4  December 10, 2009, 10:59:22 am
  • 日本は素晴らしい国です。
all the big fish hits needed more time on impact, right now they seem to vanish into the ground, perhaps you should consider making the water rise like in metal slug , when the whale hits it.
#5  December 10, 2009, 02:03:48 pm
quite excellent work so far. i do agree with iced about the fish just disappearing into the floor
#6  December 10, 2009, 02:06:48 pm
  • Street Fighter II the game that changed everything
    • sites.google.com/site/mugenuba/
Excellent zvitor :) , as usual. I like most of what I see, specially the first two pallettes (not the 3rd and 4th) Please try to stick to his classical colours. Don't invent pallettes like some guys do, ruining the char. Quantity does not mean quality or beauty.
Well If possible, could you make the classical Aquaman without beard and without the harpoon please?
Hope to see updates of this great Aquaman made by one of the best char makers in the world, zvitor.
#7  December 10, 2009, 03:05:49 pm
i made a mini flood to big fish dont disappering into floor, and whale have a splash effect too, when her enter in water, anyway i will try make that more clear, maybe incress splash effect time and spriority.

Well If possible, could you make the classical Aquaman without beard and without the harpoon please?
i tink about that, but in the end my favorite version is this one, in mugen is not easy make a char if u dont like him, the beard hook version was in grant morrison JL group (in my opinion, the best so far), still had the best aquaman tittle sell comics phase (wiki info), and is his look in JL cartoon.

I like most of what I see, specially the first two pallettes (not the 3rd and 4th) Please try to stick to his classical colours.
3rd was a attempt to try kingdom come colors, 4th his tempest phase, and other is his black lantern look, any way, this will be the 7-12 pallets, 1-3 will be medieval, 4-6 classic.
Last Edit: December 10, 2009, 03:09:15 pm by zvitor

BC

#8  December 10, 2009, 05:46:30 pm
    • UK
sprites look nice, move ideas are nice, gameplay looks a bit untidy and some spark aligments look a little off.

fork move ? needs a little work.

but gratz on the sprites.
Accepting commissions
#9  December 11, 2009, 03:05:31 pm
  • Street Fighter II the game that changed everything
    • sites.google.com/site/mugenuba/

i tink about that, but in the end my favorite version is this one, in mugen is not easy make a char if u dont like him, the beard hook version was in grant morrison JL group (in my opinion, the best so far), still had the best aquaman tittle sell comics phase (wiki info), and is his look in JL cartoon.

3rd was a attempt to try kingdom come colors, 4th his tempest phase, and other is his black lantern look, any way, this will be the 7-12 pallets, 1-3 will be medieval, 4-6 classic.

Thanks for your explaining me this zvitor. In my opinion your version of Aquaman with beard and harpoon is Awesome, I really like it. However, I still think that you can easily make a headswapp and "armswap" to make the classical Aquaman of the SuperFriends. It wouldn't be that difficult. So mugen users can download and have both versions of this famous superheroe. It is just a suggestion zvitor, I hope you like it  ;) or think about it.
See you and good luck with your great char.  :)
#10  December 11, 2009, 07:18:26 pm
  • StormEX
  • | Content Creator | Gamer | Programmer |
    • USA
    • Twitch.tv/ZayOsirisGaming
Are these custom Sprites. Or a base your using?
#11  December 12, 2009, 12:11:35 am
  • The Mugen Philosopher!
    • Canada
    • www.freewebs.com/realreaper3
Welcome to the House of Fighting.
#12  December 12, 2009, 01:37:56 am
#13  December 12, 2009, 02:34:35 am
  • The Mugen Philosopher!
    • Canada