YesNoOk

Shooting at Madden Esports Event (Read 7873 times)

Started by aokmaniac13, August 26, 2018, 08:32:51 pm
Share this topic:
Re: Shooting at Madden Esports Event
#21  August 28, 2018, 12:05:11 pm
I guess #Gamergate lost. All those articles game journos wrote back in 2014 were right. Gamers are dead.
Who the fuck tries to play Call of Duty at a Madden tournament anyway?
he was a jew
Well, I guess that pretty much answers my question then..
:(
Way to take my post completely out of context. Although I shouldn't be surprised...

He was making a joke and you (probably) missed it. He wasn't being serious about your post, nor was he making a point about the situation.
Last Edit: August 28, 2018, 12:08:52 pm by AlexSin
Re: Shooting at Madden Esports Event
#22  August 28, 2018, 02:24:16 pm
  • Oh look, I changed this thing.
    • USA
    • mega491@yahoo.com
A friend of mine had a thought, from his last name (Katz) which is a common Jewish last name, brung up by his mom, who divorced his dad who was also successful, probably wanted to do a last chance of glory and enter the tourney to prove that he wasn't a failure to his parents. He probably had it all thought out, so much so that didn't plan to lose. He ends up losing, pushes him over the edge and thus brings us to this point. It's a theory, but with the chaos of it all, it makes some kind of sense or He's just crazy.

What does being Jewish have to do with anything? Oh he was a jew and wanted to prove a point, hurr durr. Piss off with that nazi straw man bullshit.

Hey, i'm just trying to make sense of this. It turns out he had mental problems from the get go anyway. So let's Leave it at that.