add004basic (Read 972893 times)

Started by Shiyo Kakuge, June 18, 2014, 05:46:41 pm
Share this topic:
Re: add004basic
#1361  November 12, 2019, 01:06:06 pm
  • MvC Adict!!
    • Argentina
    • marvelvscapcomextreme.000webhostapp.com
So I decided I'd get back into MUGEN, and when I gave the sample characters a shot, I see that they've got some unique stuff...

- Is there a sample font or something similar for the name sprites?
- Is integrating the name sprite and the portrait as simple as just inserting the respective sprites into the SFF, or is extra coding involved?

Im not sure if this happens in the three samples that add004 have, but the one that Im using the names are a sprite into the SFF o each character (just the name).
Shiyo (the add004 creator) needed to do that cause he put it in a explod code, to do the changes that he wanted, and one important thing, to work in a 3vs3 or 4vs4.
Marvel vs Capcom Extreme (find the MvC2 characters project right here too!):
marvelvscapcomextreme.000webhostapp.com

Follow the project on:
www.instagram.com/marvelvscapcomextreme/
www.youtube.com/c/MarvelvsCapcomExtreme
www.player.me/marvelvscapcomextreme/

I recieved messages of users that want to donate from paypal or patreon, if you consider that this is a nice and very dedicated project, you can donate any amount that you want right here:
www.paypal.me/marianoemeschini
#1362  November 17, 2019, 07:31:37 pm
lol its cool we're all friends here

@2Dee4ever, so I got dual hypers to work like a few weeks ago, but wondering if you know what var can allow me to call any of my partners out? Right, so i tried reading the readme and code but its not working as it should, i also tried to mimic how you are able to tag in and out any partner in 3 on 3 as well. Basically, assist button defaults to only allowing 1 of your partners to assist, how do i manipulate the var so that it can also call out my 2nd partner? You have more add004 knowledge than me

how do u  do dual hypers and did anyone figure out how to do this?
Last Edit: November 17, 2019, 08:37:25 pm by diablo2388
#1363  November 18, 2019, 12:57:38 am
    • USA
do you guys know how to set attacks as super finishes for add004
New #1364  December 16, 2019, 12:10:28 am
Sorry if this is not the right place but the version of Bonus KFM in the link on the first page when fighting against it it does not want to activate the bonus game.

Any idea why this is happening ? if I hit contol + 2 in a VS game it does activate it, however when using arcade it does not want to activate bonus mode.

I have an older version of this working as it should under 1.1 with no patch, I tried chaging some of the settings around in the config files but same result.
Last Edit: December 16, 2019, 01:49:30 am by PeXXeR