YesNoOk

Sani Fighter (Android/iOS) (Read 330 times)

Started by jo19sh92, November 12, 2019, 04:57:10 pm
Share this topic:
Sani Fighter (Android/iOS)
#1  November 12, 2019, 04:57:10 pm
  • The Assets Ripper
  • Discord @ J9_2R#5048
    • USA
How would I describe Sani Fighter... okay... uhm... don't laugh, but the best way I can describe it is this:

You play as a knockoff Terry Bogard (yes, the character literally looks like a modified Terry Bogard, but not the exact same sprites, just VERY VERY VERY CLOSE) that is a medic trying to save drug addicts and prostitutes by beating the crap out of them using syringes, chest paddles, and other medical equipment. I don't know... its like... Streets of Rage meets Doctor Simulation.

I can honestly say, despite the lack of sprites all the characters seem to have, I suppose someone who knows how to edit sprites to create more could create something really special from this, like perhaps a Terry Bogard spriteswap or edit. Either way, this looks really good from what I've seen and played and I think anyone with some serious talent could give this a superb build.

https://www.mediafire.com/file/xmrcmzvymz3tsu3/Sani_Fighter.zip/file <----DOWNLOAD HERE
Character I Main As (Updated)
Eddy Gordo (by LESSARD)

Favorites
Dragon-Ken (by Kotori)
SPO Ryu (by Rikard)
Bebum Ryo (by Daimonmau)
Jesse (by The_None)
Re: Sani Fighter (Android/iOS)
#2  November 12, 2019, 05:48:13 pm
  • Modern things are really annoying.
    • USA
    • doraemariby@yahoo.com

Now this is my type of character right here. I never knew phone games were anything more than cheap cash grabs. Thank you for all the rips.
Re: Sani Fighter (Android/iOS)
#3  November 12, 2019, 06:52:25 pm
  • The Assets Ripper
  • Discord @ J9_2R#5048
    • USA
Now this is my type of character right here. I never knew phone games were anything more than cheap cash grabs. Thank you for all the rips.

Not sure if you're being sarcastic, but if you're being honest, then you're welcome. In all honesty, I actually found this to be quite interesting and figured maybe someone would want to make it. I would certainly add it to my roster if it was made that's for sure. To have a Terry Bogard character that uses medical equipment to kick your ass, now that's pretty amazing. Except modify the code so that when he hits you, it heals you, so you're just constantly being healed by an enemy in like... 2v2.
Character I Main As (Updated)
Eddy Gordo (by LESSARD)

Favorites
Dragon-Ken (by Kotori)
SPO Ryu (by Rikard)
Bebum Ryo (by Daimonmau)
Jesse (by The_None)