Started by Sean Altly, January 13, 2018, 08:27:21 am
Share this topic:
Screenpack/Design
#1  January 13, 2018, 08:27:21 am
  • Deliverater
  • Who's that guy? A-L-T-L-Y
    • USA
    • www.mugenguild.com/seanaltly
This thread is for opinions and ideas for the screenpack/design of the game. Here are a few images. Keep in mind that at this point I'm doing this all by myself and these don't necessarily represent the final design. Anyone who would like to help better flesh out these ideas would be greatly appreciated.

The options screen has an awesome jumpy "security cam" sort of effect that I dig

Download Last Bout now!
Re: Screenpack/Design
#2  January 13, 2018, 10:32:03 am
  • Objection! Sustained!
    • Russia
    • mitia.pogorelov1@yandex.ru
That's actually not bad.
But I suggest you add to that White Font on Main Menu/Select Screen a black outline because you see how names are blending with Kane's white shirt.
#3  November 29, 2018, 09:21:09 pm
  • Fist of Nothingness
  • I'm not powerful.
    • Mexico
    • j_llamosa@hotmail.com
I really like the concept of using very big Portraits like Marvel vs Capcom 1, way to go Sean, you can do it.
#4  October 20, 2019, 06:56:03 am
  • Deliverater
  • Who's that guy? A-L-T-L-Y
    • USA
    • www.mugenguild.com/seanaltly
Some new screens that show the updated title screen, the addition of Moses Maddigan and Fray, the new stage "City on Fire", and also what the Movelist/Pause screen will look like

Download Last Bout now!
#5  October 20, 2019, 08:37:41 am
    • tehwii@gmail.com
I feel like the font for the movelist clashes with the aesthetic of the rest of the game.
#6  October 20, 2019, 11:49:15 pm
  • 仮面ライダーグランドジオウ
  • The Scavenging Time and Space God
    • USA
I feel like the font for the movelist clashes with the aesthetic of the rest of the game.

Agreed, since it looks like its meant for a 16-bit game, not the gritty look of the rest of the menus.