YesNoOk

Punisher : World Warzone (Alpha 1G) (Read 8252 times)

Started by ELECTR0, March 04, 2017, 01:37:23 pm
Share this topic:
Punisher : World Warzone (Alpha 1G)
#1  March 04, 2017, 01:37:23 pm
  • Cosmic Creations
  • The Living Dynamo
    • USA
    • electroslair.blogspot.com/

Link : https://electroslair.blogspot.com/

Update notes
Spoiler, click to toggle visibilty

Move list
Spoiler, click to toggle visibilty
Re: Punisher : World Warzone (Alpha 1G)
#2  March 04, 2017, 02:57:52 pm
    • Brazil
    • https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100074220240917
man... this is very good and funny
thanks for release
#3  March 05, 2017, 07:29:42 am
  • Cosmic Creations
  • The Living Dynamo
    • USA
I'm glad you see the humor in some of my moves. :cool3: Next release i'm going to add some intro's to characters & I have some funny ideas for those.
#4  March 05, 2017, 12:02:41 pm
  • A.K.A. NED
  • I like to draw fighting game characters...
Good update, I tried it and I can say it plays better than the previous build.
I liked the diversity of characters. But perhaps blob color can be updated to match better the capcom-oldschool style.
(I think another palette can make it better without actually resprite over it)

I really like what you did with Blob moves! And BG interaction!!

Also, I would love to see a more advanced grapple system. particularly for SOR characters like Blaze. Glad you try to give some new throws. Go on!!
Glad you added the grab gunshot to Punisher (I cannot remember if it was on the previous builds, but it gives a no mercy feeling to him!! :D )

A little "bug" that appears sometime when you're surounded by helpers around you. Character seems to switch left right in a non stop motion.
I had the same problem with my winmugen game project since it used NPC helpers as well.

Last word.
I can be frustrating sometimes to see so nice BG interaction (museum stage...) and not having the possibility to walk in Z axis.
I know, mugen is not made for it, but I had that in my mind.
(In my old game project, I used the buggy/brocken Z walk feature present in winmugen. It makes some major bugs, but feels very pleasing.)

Keep it up.
I love oldschool projects with great features like yours!

#5  March 05, 2017, 06:58:22 pm
  • Cosmic Creations
  • The Living Dynamo
    • USA
With the variety of characters from different games theirs bound to be clashes of art style. Once the project is more complete i'll start working on smart palette's to get more costume options & matching tones. As for the grappling system I could do what I did for Punisher, in that once Blaze grabs someone if you hold a direction during her knee it could change the way the throw behaves after the knee. I really need to add a tech hit/counter to the throws as well. Maybe not for Haggar thow since he is a wrestler. :smiley2: I havn't seen the bug your talking about with the strikers/helpers but i'll try to recreate it & see if can fix it. As for the Z walk feature it is sad that Elecbyte didn't carry this over to Mugen 1.0/1.1 even if it was buggy. Thanks for the feedback!