Re: Death Cargo
#41  July 21, 2011, 02:39:13 am
#42  July 21, 2011, 02:46:11 am
  • Limited time to use Infinite power !
    • France
    • network.mugenguild.com/cybaster/
HD nostalgia.

I'd pay for Death Cargo's Bikini Karate Babes, with this kind of fatalities applied on the bikini bitches. :D
#43  July 21, 2011, 03:02:51 am
  • i'm a gay trans lady
  • to hell with this site, find me at mffa or w/e
    • USA
    • Skype - MelvanaInChains
    • www.melv.thedailypos.org/
BAHAHAHAHAHA

oh my god the second one is just hilarious. leather face? more like 'face with meat magically slapped on it'
#44  July 21, 2011, 03:03:26 am
  • Palette God? Champion? AntiChrist? Something.
  • I AM THE KING OF PALETTES!!
    • USA
HD nostalgia.

I'd pay for Death Cargo's Bikini Karate Babes, with this kind of fatalities applied on the bikini bitches. :D

Hey, careful bro.  That kind of thinking will get you locked up in a maximum security prison, and we can't have that until Vegeta is finished.
#45  July 21, 2011, 03:22:48 am
    • France
Prison ? Because I made fun of a Mortal Kombat ripoff, because wanting bitches to die atrociously is bad, or because my ideas are just sick ? ::)
And for Vegeta to get finished, a good thing would be for me to at least start him.
#46  July 21, 2011, 03:25:14 am
    • USA
It was a joke bro, why the srs.
#47  July 21, 2011, 03:59:11 am
  • i'm a gay trans lady
    • USA
oh and another thing

what the fuck are those noises after his face gets torn off? why is there somebody going 'WEEB WEEB WEEB WEEB' in the background and that weird slowed-down-casette tape noise that was also in the first one?
#48  July 21, 2011, 03:37:43 pm
  • Unmatched beauty
    • Poland
    • www.youtube.com/user/Shunt666
Gotta love how at this time and age, after all the technological progress that's been made, we're still served extremely grotesque fatalities aiming to surpass MK in the goriness department.

On an unrelated note, I can totally picture Melvana releasing a character from Death Cargo. After applying his special treatment, that is.
#49  July 22, 2011, 02:43:40 am
  • i'm a gay trans lady
    • USA
plasma-styled k' would be great

lastly, i'm looking at the face rip one over and over again and i got one more nitpick

how the hell do you blink without skin on your entire head? aren't your eyelids like....part of your skin?
#50  July 22, 2011, 04:01:38 am
    • France
Stop trying to make sense out of this thing! :gonk:
#51  July 22, 2011, 05:52:28 am
  • i'm a gay trans lady
    • USA
BUT I CAN'T STOP
#52  July 22, 2011, 11:25:39 am
Really Death Cargo? Really? No one is gonna play this bullshit. Ha. The face rip? Looks like a terrible 90s horror film. In fact, this reminds me alot of those terrible Sci-Fi films based on giant animals. THE SHARKTOPUS. Don't get me wrong, the game looked fine before that, except for unoriginality, but with that face rip I have to say that this is a terrible idea. No one will take this game seriously. Where are the gameplay videos? Because the only thing that will save this game from being left in the dust is excellent gameplay mechanics.
#53  July 22, 2011, 11:27:58 am
    • Germany
    • www.game-art-hq.com
Dont worry.

If people buy crap like bikini babes..there will be  enough to buy this as well..no amtter how good or bad the fatalitys look.
#54  July 22, 2011, 11:45:51 am
  • i'm a gay trans lady
    • USA
kinda like what mc2 said, as funny as the 'deathrips' are, i'd like to see what the hell the gameplay is like. but no, the beta video + that screenshot on their site is all i know of that actually shows any of this. the game is plagued with pretty bad character design (plasma being nothing special, morbo basically just being death cargo's zappa variant, 'silent' being a non-descript zombie, 'arachno' is the game's pair of huge breasts with a pretty bad name to boot) but in-game the atmosphere seems to be done relatively well.....

but is the fucking gameplay good or not??? stop soaking your actors in pizza sauce and show some of it!!!
#55  July 22, 2011, 03:13:43 pm
  • Unmatched beauty
    • Poland
    • www.youtube.com/user/Shunt666
I've subbed to the official channel yesterday, so if those fellas upload anything new (preferably actual gameplay footage), I'll be sure to drop it in this thread.
#56  July 22, 2011, 04:17:14 pm
  • SNK is life
I don't understand why every kid in this town is hating on this game so much.

Even until this day and age, the gore fighting genre hasn't been properly addressed. Mortal Kombat is a joke, every step of the way it has been walking towards becoming a gory Saturday morning cartoon NOT to be taken serious.

To me, this is a serious attempt to explore the genre in a different fiction setting, more obscure and less fairy-tale-ish, made-up-as-we-go-along, lol-teenage-comic-book SHIT that Mortal Kombat is. Thank God technology has come this far that even fan-made, or indie low-budget companies can churn out a game of this quality, looking VASTLY SUPERIOR compared to any non-3D MK that has ever existed.

I hope we get to see this unfold in a positive way, and live up to its own expectations of surpassing their role-model. I personally think it will be awesome.
#57  July 22, 2011, 06:08:45 pm
  • ロッキングガール
  • 「目指すはクールでロックなアイドル!」
    • twitter.com/c001357
@Icezkube
No, we hate the "mirror matches" concept.
The two players can't choose the same character.
lol this game is dead before its even shipped
#58  July 22, 2011, 06:10:03 pm
    • USA

Did you even read?  Nobody is "hating" on the game because we have no fucking clue what it plays like, THAT'S THE PROBLEM.  You can't be all positive and lovey dovey of a game you haven't even seen.

@Icezkube
No, we hate the "mirror matches" concept.
The two players can't choose the same character.
lol this game is dead before its even shipped

LOL WHOOPS LOOKS LIKE WE HAVE A REASON NOW.
#59  July 22, 2011, 06:11:05 pm
  • i'm a gay trans lady
    • USA
i already stated reasons beforehand so uh

and yeah, if you want a more serious attempt, then eternal champions is for you

....barring senator but you get my point.
#60  July 22, 2011, 06:12:08 pm
  • Dead and buried.
    • Finland

Even until this day and age, the gore fighting genre hasn't been properly addressed. Mortal Kombat is a joke, every step of the way it has been walking towards becoming a gory Saturday morning cartoon NOT to be taken serious.

To me, this is a serious attempt to explore the genre in a different fiction setting, more obscure and less fairy-tale-ish, made-up-as-we-go-along, lol-teenage-comic-book SHIT that Mortal Kombat is. Thank God technology has come this far that even fan-made, or indie low-budget companies can churn out a game of this quality, looking VASTLY SUPERIOR compared to any non-3D MK that has ever existed.

I hope we get to see this unfold in a positive way, and live up to its own expectations of surpassing their role-model. I personally think it will be awesome.
*Walt sips tea and wipes his monocle*

mmyess~
"Multiple exclamation marks are a sure sign of a diseased mind."

"Okay, okay. So you put a Nazi on the Moon. Fuck you, Moon."