YesNoOk

Dragon Ball FighterZ (Xbone)(PS4)(PC) (Read 1010754 times)

Started by Moon Girard, June 09, 2017, 04:33:13 pm
Share this topic:
Re: Dragon Ball FighterZ (Xbone)(PS4)(PC)
#821  January 29, 2019, 01:39:01 am
  • Proper order of things is often a mystery to me
    • USA
There's an odd bit of hope that comes from characters like Videl getting some representation showing up in things like Fighterz here and people loving it, that makes me wish Dragon Ball as a franchise does better by these characters.  I mean, what a waste when these characters get sidelined in the actual story.  I guess there's also their weird attempts at trying to bring them back into relevancy, Future Mai makes no sense to me and is always a standout bizarre choice to see or frankly believe, but Videl was great as Gohan's love interest and vice versa back when he was positioned to become the new star of the series.  Then out popped Pan and that's that, time to become a part of the Supporting Cast of Moms.  Can't even address Pan all that much because then we'd be getting into GT territory and I guess they're saving themselves from messing too much with that time period in Super's timeline.  Well, it's nice the Fighterz team is continuing to representing each little era of the series to some extent.

Anyways, it's nice to see her and Gohan in tow as the Great Saiyaman, real nice duo choice.  Jiren's here too, I suppose.  Looks rather boring, so par for the course.  I really thought they wouldn't mix Super Broly with Z Broly, since one's here to replace the other and it's not like this is an arena fighter where it's much less workload to throw in additional fighters, but lo and behold.

Spoiler: Super Broly movie spoilers (click to see content)
#822  January 29, 2019, 01:55:38 am
Yeah, most likely the
Spoiler: movie (click to see content)
and maybe green hair for the ultimate because I don't suppose they could skip it even though the movie almost did, and gold hair for a super, maybe even a transformation super like Gohan because they hyped that form more than the green one and seeing him both base and super made pretty much all of the movie. Also I actually don't care to see the topless version (the movie didn't hype that very much) so I expect him to wear the armor.
If I struggled to the end of my determination, to the end of my way of life with my followers, if the result is ruin, then this ruin is inevitable. Grieve. Shed tears. But you cannot regret.
Last Edit: January 29, 2019, 02:00:08 am by Byakko
#823  January 29, 2019, 01:53:24 pm
videl is a fine addition it's just that they didn't choose the twintail tsundere version of hers.
#824  January 30, 2019, 06:15:40 am
    • Argentina
#825  January 30, 2019, 10:16:14 am
What game files ? Was something already included in an update ?
If I struggled to the end of my determination, to the end of my way of life with my followers, if the result is ruin, then this ruin is inevitable. Grieve. Shed tears. But you cannot regret.
#826  January 30, 2019, 11:10:25 am
  • I am become Death, Destroyer of Tiers
    • UK
PC update got mined iirc.
Theres already gameplay of Videl and Captain Bland on youtube and shit.
#827  January 30, 2019, 12:42:36 pm
yeah i saw the vid. we're going to have 2 alternate costumes per character , goku will have his yardrat clothes.
#828  January 30, 2019, 01:27:57 pm
#829  January 30, 2019, 04:39:20 pm
anything is more interesting than jiren. hell i'll take appule any day than jiren.

is it me or twin tail videl looks more stubbier , i know she was when she debut in the show and manga. and will they add a special super if gohan is in your team? like they did to krillin and 18.

what alts are cell, hit and freeza gonna have? genyu might probably get body transfer goku alt.
Last Edit: January 30, 2019, 04:48:30 pm by 地獄の花
#830  January 30, 2019, 06:00:58 pm
and will they add a special super if gohan is in your team? like they did to krillin and 18.
Different costume. Probably same as having 18 and 17 in the team. (Do you want Ultimate Gohan doing Great Saiyaman poses ?)
#831  January 30, 2019, 06:20:16 pm
  • I want to learn, no criticize
    • Dominica
    • yaretromero@hotmail.com
anything is more interesting than jiren.

you´re wrong because jiren ingame looks really well done and very unique but in the anime is not so relevant as a figher because it´s empty like old broly. and also accorring to this the roster will be completed with the last 4 characters will come with this season, I cant see any empy slots
that means season 1 and season 2 were plans since the beginning.
Last Edit: January 30, 2019, 06:33:50 pm by yaret

lui

#832  January 30, 2019, 06:43:00 pm
    • USA
he's talking about jiren as a character.

jiren is like og broly: theyre both boring ass characters but they make fun as hell fighting game characters because of ther power traits
#833  January 30, 2019, 08:45:06 pm
    • Dominica
he's talking about jiren as a character.

jiren is like og broly: theyre both boring ass characters but they make fun as hell fighting game characters because of ther power traits

yes you are right.

2:04, jiren can cancel supermove with combos
2:26, videl can hit superdash with his super
2:38 videl has a counter to scape from hits like street figher.xD
Last Edit: January 30, 2019, 08:50:26 pm by yaret
#834  January 31, 2019, 06:27:53 pm
  • Every day is night
    • Brazil
    • linktr.ee/Magma_MKII
So Jiren is basically a counter/parry character.
#835  January 31, 2019, 07:10:12 pm
  • Oh look, I changed this thing.
    • USA
    • mega491@yahoo.com
#836  February 01, 2019, 02:25:32 pm
    • Dominica
DLCs release days by nintendo eshop
Last Edit: February 01, 2019, 03:17:07 pm by yaret
#837  March 15, 2019, 07:06:09 pm
http://ryokutya2089.com/archives/18430
Hahaha Ryokutya (habitual reliable leaker) says next dlc is GT Goku. Super is Kamehameha and he goes ssj3 first if you don't have all 3 members of your team alive, meteor is super ultra genkidama, invulnerable while charging, can move around until it hits. He also has the his staff, and the reverse Kamehameha.
... and one more secret meteor. Two meteors ? Is it ssj4 transformation ? Dragon fist ?

Sounds like he's in base form for the classic DB points but he still gets GT stuff for the supers. Seriously hoping we won't also get Ultra Instinct Goku now.
Last Edit: March 15, 2019, 07:10:38 pm by Byakko
#838  March 15, 2019, 07:19:15 pm
  • [E]
    • Mexico
That pretty much confirms SSJ4 goku later, unless we alreayd got it and I missed him.

vyn

#839  March 15, 2019, 07:48:55 pm
    • Mexico
    • armandojc3@gmail.com
Oh man, i would main the shit out of SSJ4 goku. Love all that 90´s edgyness.
#840  March 15, 2019, 08:23:13 pm
    • Dominica
if this goku can turn into SSJ4 like Freezer does, that would be so spectacular.
Last Edit: March 15, 2019, 08:30:33 pm by yaret