YesNoOk

fighting games news that dont deserve their own thread (Read 428388 times)

Started by Niitris, May 08, 2014, 11:34:32 pm
Share this topic:
Re: fighting games news that dont deserve their own thread
#1281  February 28, 2019, 03:36:07 am
    • Philippines
    • andypetines@gmail.com
Its a great game. Story is actually good. Character designs are familiar and have that 90's feel to them.  Carmine is Jedah on drugs. You got that Rayearth girl. You got that weird flying mutant. My opinion is this is the Yugioh 5Ds of Guilty Gear style fighting games. I guess it doesn't try too hard to be unique and focuses on improving GGX2 and Melty Blood gameplay.

To bad Dengenki Bunko Fighting Climax can't reach that level of popularity. Love the gameplay combining the best of KOF2000, MSH and Guilty Gear but the characters are all over the place.
SILVER said:
Saberblade, you're so full of yourself. Your quotes in your signature are like a self circle jerk. Its sad that you put so much emphasis on what the stupid members here say.
Tuxedo Biccy said:
You shut your mouth, Sarblade, we can have truth and facts interrupting our dystopia fanfics. :P
#1282  February 28, 2019, 04:29:33 am
  • [E]
    • Mexico
#1283  February 28, 2019, 06:55:45 am
  • i will meditate and then write a really epic post
  • jai ho
    • Skype - executivepetrel
    • kawaiikings.net
Cross Tag was definitely a motivating factor, but I also think the EVO TOs just want to bring in more anime game players (and the associated revenue) because the UNIB series isn't really that big outside of the "anime scene"
youtube
●▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬♥๑۩۩๑♥▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬●
Put this on the profile of people who are known/wanted terrorists
that were involved in the September 11th attacks in 2001
●▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬♥๑۩۩๑♥▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬●
- courtesy of Iced

#1284  February 28, 2019, 07:14:56 am
    • USA
To bad Dengenki Bunko Fighting Climax can't reach that level of popularity. Love the gameplay combining the best of KOF2000, MSH and Guilty Gear but the characters are all over the place.

i love dengenki bunko but it is absolutely a niche game filled with characters that only actual hardcore weebs like outside the US plus akira and selvaria from valkyria chronicles.

it's pretty jank too compared to UNIST, those factors probably are the only reasons why it only got ignition in japan
#1285  March 25, 2019, 04:12:14 am
it looks good to be the alpha version, I hope the effects improve