Started by Iced, October 09, 2015, 02:33:37 pm
Share this topic:
Gamera is really neat
#1  October 09, 2015, 02:33:37 pm
  • 日本は素晴らしい国です。

A new Gamera movie is coming!
Re: Gamera is really neat
#2  October 09, 2015, 02:44:25 pm
Wow. First the new Godzilla movie and now this.
Did anyone was expecting this?
Feel free to use my account:
Username: GTAguy
Password: imanigger
#3  October 09, 2015, 02:45:00 pm
    • www.justnopoint.com/
Yeah that looks amazing! I can't wait!
#4  October 09, 2015, 02:59:01 pm
    • Netherlands
    • network.mugenguild.com/balthazar/index.html
I am ready for it! Even though I didn't see the 2014 Godzilla movie, I still feel a bitter taste I need to wash away, this looks to be the medicine.
#5  October 09, 2015, 03:02:45 pm
    • www.justnopoint.com/
2014 is a Love Hate thing.

I was literally yelling at the screen. I was so mad. Not because the movie was bad per say. Just because of their bull crap technique to pull the camera off Godzilla for most of the movie.

When he finally gets to shine at the end it is truly epic. But it still wasn't enough to take away all the previous anger. I can now watch it without getting upset though.

Godzilla himself was done extremely well. One of my favorite versions of him. They didn't screw him up. They just didn't put him in his own movie enough is all.

I'd recommend watching it.

Bea

#6  October 09, 2015, 03:57:11 pm
  • MUGEN Grandma
    • Brazil
    • www.smeenet.org
I can't help but weep for the lack of man in a rubber suit effects, but it looks pretty good nonetheless.
I will certainly watch it.
Princess Adora: "My friend saw She-Ra take her dress off in the shower. She said she has an 8 pack. She said She-Ra is shredded."

SF2NES is dead. Long live SF2NES.
#7  October 09, 2015, 03:59:54 pm
    • www.justnopoint.com/
You're going to have to get with the times Bea. Sprites and costumes are no longer a thing we get to enjoy :P
#8  October 09, 2015, 04:00:22 pm
  • 日本は素晴らしい国です。
2014 is a Love Hate thing.

I was literally yelling at the screen. I was so mad. Not because the movie was bad per say. Just because of their bull crap technique to pull the camera off Godzilla for most of the movie.

When he finally gets to shine at the end it is truly epic. But it still wasn't enough to take away all the previous anger. I can now watch it without getting upset though.

Godzilla himself was done extremely well. One of my favorite versions of him. They didn't screw him up. They just didn't put him in his own movie enough is all.

I'd recommend watching it.
bound to be a cut that removes humans entirely.  Only with the cool bits.
#9  October 09, 2015, 04:07:05 pm
  • WOLUFUFUFU♪
    • Thailand
    • sryutaro.wixsite.com/ryutarofuture
Gamera's return is long overdue.  I approve strongly. :)
#10  October 09, 2015, 04:08:12 pm
I am ready for it! Even though I didn't see the 2014 Godzilla movie, I still feel a bitter taste I need to wash away, this looks to be the medicine.

2014 usa army and also featuring godzilla. could've been a good movie if only americans stopped cod-ifying every fucking movie they make.

Bea

#11  October 09, 2015, 04:22:43 pm
  • MUGEN Grandma
    • Brazil
    • www.smeenet.org
Princess Adora: "My friend saw She-Ra take her dress off in the shower. She said she has an 8 pack. She said She-Ra is shredded."

SF2NES is dead. Long live SF2NES.
#12  October 09, 2015, 05:38:50 pm
  • [E]
    • Mexico
I can't help but weep for the lack of man in a rubber suit effects, but it looks pretty good nonetheless.
I will certainly watch it.
as I todl you before the snk/aot movie did just that :P
#13  October 09, 2015, 10:44:02 pm
  • Double-Crosser
  • I'm not standing out. This isn't weird at all.
    • USA
As a huuuuuuuge Gamera fan, I am STOKED by this news. It looks like the Gyaos are the big bads again, which is alright but they get the most screentime of all the Gamera monsters (IIRC they show up in four movies not counting flashbacks and stock footage) so hopefully that weirdass THING at the end that isn't Gamera mixes things.

I like the art direction, it reminds me of the Gamera reboot movies which are AWESOME, so I'm hoping it can live up to that at least.

Also if Officer Cornjob shows up, the resulting orgasm will come with the force of a fucking tidal wave.

Last Edit: October 09, 2015, 10:52:47 pm by Jango Hakamichi
#14  October 09, 2015, 11:19:01 pm
  • Raging Fist
holy hell... My inner childhood is SCREAMING for joy!!
MUST.....PLACE....ON TO WATCH LIST FOR FUTURE RELEASES......