YesNoOk

Blazblue Battle Coliseum Extend (Arcade Mode) (Read 140658 times)

Started by GaziraAgain, February 03, 2018, 11:42:16 am
Share this topic:
Blazblue Battle Coliseum Extend (Arcade Mode)
#1  February 03, 2018, 11:42:16 am
    • djjosehisterico@gmail.com
Hello to everyone. A lot of time since I´m not here, but I return with a much better version of my last Blazblue Battle Coliseum Extend. Better because include better animations for all the screens, with intros for all of them, now it´s like the original. I increase the number of selectable games, the old have 21 and this new have 52 and not use cursor trick with a large image, and I change the aspect of them, now I include a little history of every game, it´s flyer and logo. The portraits have much work and now include a cursor in the character that you are and change with degrade or fullcolor. The screenpack it´s customizable and you can change characters of the rooster with a little of work but I try to include the best of every games. Well I show you the progresses that I have with images and videos:

MAIN MENU

Spoiler, click to toggle visibilty

SELECT SCREEN

GAME SELECT

TEAM VERSUS

VERSUS

WINNER

INTRO

ENDING

And something new, the lifebars, now I´m working with the Central Fiction ones and I have at 100% now only remains round, fight, etc animations and all it´s over! I hope you like it, there are a lot of work on it, promise! jeje. See you soon with the release! Bye.

LIFEBARS

Last Edit: March 13, 2019, 08:22:20 pm by GaziraAgain
Re: Blazblue Battle Coliseum Extend + Central Fiction Lifebars (Updated)
#2  February 10, 2018, 12:25:41 pm
Hello to everyone, this week I work with a great update of the Central Fiction lifebar. To made it I use all the disposable actiobg, only 15 or something like this to mount all the animations. Much of them are made with interpolate actions, this is good because not increase the size of the archive and animations looks perfect. Very hard work because I need to add various animations in the same actionbg and adjust the times. A crazy work but for first time I can recreate the animations at 100%, well with some more bg I can add more things but they don´t exist.  Here some captures of the first animation, The Wheel of Fate is Turning with lifebar animation include:

Now I´m working with the rebel animation, for this to many actions, but for now looks good, now times and animations:

Waiting your comments, see you soon with more news, bye!
Re: Blazblue Battle Coliseum Extend (Final Version) + Central Fiction Lifebars
#3  February 10, 2018, 06:29:44 pm
  • United Mugen Alliance
    • USA
    • sharingan2anthony@gmail.com
Awesome. Keep it up. You put Lifebar in fightfx.sff and use Common1.cns? No wonder. I am very impressive about this.
#4  February 10, 2018, 10:08:27 pm
Thank you very much! To create the lifebar I use all disposable actions in the fight.def and I put all the animations on it. I need to combine all of them because in every action they are some different animations. But with this I can add each transparency to the sprites and give the image that have the original. By the way I take lots of captures to take the same heights, rotations, etc. I have some news soon, bye!
#5  February 14, 2018, 09:16:34 am
It's looking great!
#6  February 14, 2018, 11:09:12 pm
Thank you very much! I really want to convert it to Unreal Fighter 2D someday with all the things that I have in mind and mugen can´t do. Best regards.
Re: Blazblue Battle Coliseum Extend + Central Fiction Lifebars (New Update)
#7  February 15, 2018, 06:29:03 pm
Hello to everyone, now I´m finish the rebel (round) animation. Here some images for you can see all the processes, I hope you like it!

This time I need to made all the degrades manually but rotations, scales and others are made with codes. With this I can input rounds 1 to 9 without increase the height of the archive. For now, with the action (fight) include it´s only 30mb.
Action animation needs work with the transparencies but all sprites are in his place and the animation it´s done too, but I work too much on it, see you soon when I finish it, bye.
#8  February 16, 2018, 05:19:39 pm
    • Zimbabwe
    • hephaistos1.wix.com/mugen-palace
Great dedication in your project!! :)
Re: Blazblue Battle Coliseum Extend + Central Fiction Lifebars (Video Added)
#9  February 16, 2018, 08:44:08 pm
Great dedication in your project!! :)

Thank you very much Hephaistos31, and gratefull with you because you learn me interesting things with the fx of photoshop. Well finally I fisnish with the action (fight) animation, and with this with the initialize of the round:

And with a good use of times, mixing the effects and imagination now the animation of The Wheel of Blablabla only works with rebel 1 animation. Here I show us a video when you can see the lifebars in action:

But I have a problem and I need help for create a state, I explain you. Animations are in the bg actions of the lifebars. All characters have a different point to start the round and with this lifebar works bad. But I find an easy solution, put a nobardisplay flag in the statedef -2 of chars. With this lifebar start when the intro of every character ends. But with this lifebar dissapear when you make a ko... Please can someone modify this code for the action nobardisplay works only with the round animation? With this I can use the winicon.anim to insert a 3 layer and with this create something better.  I´ll be very gratefull if someone can help me, and sorry if it´s not the place to answer I move the question. Bye.

[State -2]
type = AssertSpecial
trigger1 = !(roundstate = 2)
flag = nobardisplay
#10  February 16, 2018, 08:48:35 pm
  • ★ Graphical Enthusiast ★
    • Japan
Lookin REALLY sweet Gaz! I have a question/concern though. Your previous BlazBlue SP/Lifebar releases have been absolutely top quality, but they've all been EXTREMELY system heavy. Even on my system, i can't run your stuff very well. Screenpacks are ok, but the lifebars...when i go into a match, it takes forever to load and then the game lags severely when the round anims are playing, soon as their done it stops lagging as much but still has a drop in FPS.

Is this going to be the same?
#11  February 16, 2018, 09:21:02 pm
Lookin REALLY sweet Gaz! I have a question/concern though. Your previous BlazBlue SP/Lifebar releases have been absolutely top quality, but they've all been EXTREMELY system heavy. Even on my system, i can't run your stuff very well. Screenpacks are ok, but the lifebars...when i go into a match, it takes forever to load and then the game lags severely when the round anims are playing, soon as their done it stops lagging as much but still has a drop in FPS.

Thank you, really apreciate your words. About your question, you can play without problems with the screenpack and lifebars too. I test it in my old dual core pc and play without problems with more than 200 chars in my other pc. The reason it´s I create animations with mugen 1.1 new functions and with only one image I can create a complete animation, more smooth and perfect. The lifebars it´s 28mb and screenpack less than 150mb. I guarantee that you can play without problems. See you!
#12  February 16, 2018, 09:27:09 pm
    • Japan

Thank you, really apreciate your words. About your question, you can play without problems with the screenpack and lifebars too. I test it in my old dual core pc and play without problems with more than 200 chars in my other pc. The reason it´s I create animations with mugen 1.1 new functions and with only one image I can create a complete animation, more smooth and perfect. The lifebars it´s 28mb and screenpack less than 150mb. I guarantee that you can play without problems. See you!

Amazing, glad to hear it. Looking forward to trying this out, good luck! :D
Re: Blazblue Battle Coliseum Extend + Central Fiction Lifebars (New Update)
#13  February 20, 2018, 09:34:41 pm
Another animation clear, win screen it´s done! This time I do all the animation manually, but not increase too much the size of the archive, 45mb.

Now only remains the Finish animation, with only one layer for effects it´s impossible to do something good... but I do the best that I can!
Re: Blazblue Battle Coliseum Extend + Central Fiction Lifebars (Finish Done)
#14  February 25, 2018, 10:40:32 pm
Well, like I write last day it´s impossible create a good finish animation with one layer, for this I start to investigate Add004 common1.cns and thanks to this awesome archive and my work with the animations, all are made with codes, here you can see what impresive it´s the finish screen with all separated layers:

Now I re do it the win screen with Add004 common1 archive, I can do something really better than the old one and with many height, really good. I take all the things that I can like combo messages. I hope you like it.

Re: Blazblue Battle Coliseum Extend + Central Fiction Lifebars (Working)
#15  March 03, 2018, 12:42:53 pm
Well finally arcade mode lifebars are done, and with very good results I think. I re-do the Finish animation, now with more layers and better effects. And the same with the Win animation, now made with the Add004 common1.cns, here I upload a video when you can see all of them and the adapted combo system. Well now I wanna do animations for simul and turns lifebars too. The lifebars needs to patch characters then I take care of the tag mode, something muuuuuch better than the simul mode. Well see you soon with the final release!

#16  March 03, 2018, 12:46:47 pm
    • Zimbabwe
Looks so good,  dude.
The countdown seems to be just a little bit blurry for me, but the animation are so smooth!
#17  March 05, 2018, 05:43:27 pm
Looks so good,  dude.
The countdown seems to be just a little bit blurry for me, but the animation are so smooth!

Thank you Hephaistos! Maybe for the guilty gear super background, and it ´s very colorfull. At the start I think it´s easy create this animation because only use 5 or 6 images, but nothing of this! You need to combinate every image two times, with different heights and transparencies.
New update, now not for lifebars, this time I include effects in the fightfx archive. I try Shin Koihime Musou game effects because they´re preciosist. The´re will be better Blazblue game effects but I think they don´t exist. Well waiting your comments about this, thank you. See you!

#18  March 05, 2018, 05:57:47 pm
    • Japan
Looks so good,  dude.

Thank you Hephaistos! Maybe for the guilty gear super background, and it ´s very colorfull. At the start I think it´s easy create this animation because only use 5 or 6 images, but nothing of this! You need to combinate every image two times, with different heights and transparencies.
New update, now not for lifebars, this time I include effects in the fightfx archive. I try Shin Koihime Musou game effects because they´re preciosist. The´re will be better Blazblue game effects but I think they don´t exist. Well waiting your comments about this, thank you. See you!

[youtube]https://youtu.be/ITpJV9F01HU[/youtube]

Idk...they seem a bit to pronounced and large to me. That may just be me though. And to me it kinda feels like they clash with the overall style of the Screenpack and Lifebars.

Otherwise they're nice~
#19  March 05, 2018, 06:40:23 pm

[/quote]

Idk...they seem a bit to pronounced and large to me. That may just be me though. And to me it kinda feels like they clash with the overall style of the Screenpack and Lifebars.

Otherwise they're nice~
[/quote]

Thanks, you have right on this. Any idea of some good fightfx effects? I´m waiting for Under Night In-Birth first but I don´t find nothing ripped. Thank you for the comment again, I look for something too, see you!
#20  March 09, 2018, 07:42:25 pm
i got to say, your screenpack looks sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo cool!!!!!!!!
love it

Thank you very much, you are making a great job with your screenpack too. Well, finally I finish the animations for simul and turns lifebars. With the simul one I need some work to addapt it, but here the final animation:

Moooooore easy with the turns lifebar because I use the same with 4 winicon bases. For differenciate I use portraits for players 3,4,5, etc.

The only thing that I need to do now it´s create sounds for rounds (9 round animations) and fuck a little more the common1 archive for add sounds to all combo messages and anim the portrait at the start of the round. See you soon!

#21  March 10, 2018, 05:32:16 am
  • United Mugen Alliance
    • USA
Awesome! Keep it up! Cheer up! :D
Re: Blazblue Battle Coliseum Extend + Central Fiction Lifebars (Updated)
#22  March 15, 2018, 10:58:25 pm
Awesome! Keep it up! Cheer up! :D

Thank you very much! More and this time, important update of the lifebars. With the old one I found problems with some character and animations in turns mode works bad... For this I decide to traslade round and fight animations to the fightfx archive and common1.cns There´re too hard to can do it but here it is! Now I have lots of layers to use and I can put all the sprites that I leave in the old version and put in too in more optimal positions. Tomorrow with more time I record a video to show you all the progresses and ask 3 troubles that I can´t resolve. I hope someone can help me and release a 100% version, see you next with the video, bye.

#23  March 17, 2018, 11:31:33 am
Hello to everyone, finally I can record a video with the Central Fiction lifebars working near 100%. As you can see Intro and Rebel animation have more quality than the old ones. This is because I use common1 and fightfx archives to made it. In the older one I use the fight.def with his limitations... My grattitude again to Shiyo Kakuge for this great work with the creation of this archives. But I need to clean 4 little things that I ask in the help section. I´m waiting your comments about this lifebars and  I hope you like it! See you soon.

#24  March 18, 2018, 02:13:29 am
  • Also in the sky, the strength of love has wings...
    • Mexico
So good looking there, pal! Say, would you change announcer voice from Julia Yermakov (BBCP:EX) to Rumiko Varnes (BBCF), I can barely get used to hear Julia's Voice Clips into BBCF Lifebars, dunno y'all. Out of that you might keep the "The Wheel of Fate is Turning" in every round, keep going, pal!
#25  March 18, 2018, 10:08:52 am
Thanks RockHowardMX, about the sounds... where I can download Central Fictions Announcer Voice? I don´t found it... I see in dustloop and other sites but nothing. Can you upload this files please? And if you have Calamity Trigger I want it too. I only find youtube videos with the voices but I preffer originals that have more quality. Once time I finish and release Central Fiction lifebars I wanna start with Calamity Trigger Hud, for me, the better lifebars of all fighting games. If someone knows where I can find this sounds, please just ask me, thank you!
About the "The Wheel of Fate is Turning" animation it´s included with every round animation. I don´t know if it´s possible in mugen that only works in round one... In the first version that I made I can do because I include round and fight in the same animation and I put all sounds in the same voice "pista" (para entendernos mejor). But this old one have problems with some chars and with turns mode works bad. The newer version works perfect with all chars that I play. I test lifebars during hours and all it´s fine. Now I´m waiting responses for my doubts to can clean some aspects of lifebars. Well see you soon and waiting this annoncer sounds, see you!
#26  March 18, 2018, 10:35:34 pm
  • Also in the sky, the strength of love has wings...
    • Mexico
#27  March 18, 2018, 11:22:26 pm
I download the file. I see time ago but I never believe that Rumiko is the announcer voice. Thank you very much RockHowardMX.  Tomorrow I mount and mix the sounds and I upload a video to can hear the announcer sounds in game ok? Saludos!
#28  March 19, 2018, 01:20:26 pm
Well here the lifebars working with Rumiko Varnes announcer voice. Thanks RockHowardMX for the link and  rNNN_ for the rips.
#29  March 19, 2018, 11:11:43 pm
    • Japan
Well here the lifebars working with Rumiko Varnes announcer voice. Thanks RockHowardMX for the link and  rNNN_ for the rips.
[youtube]https://youtu.be/yV2oOT8XA6g[/youtube]

Lookin and Soundin great buddy! Oh man i'm really excited for these Lifebars! Just a shame BlazBlue has bottom powerbars. But i may still use em sometimes ^^
#30  March 20, 2018, 10:07:30 am

Lookin and Soundin great buddy! Oh man i'm really excited for these Lifebars! Just a shame BlazBlue has bottom powerbars. But i may still use em sometimes ^^
[/quote]

Only sometimes?... jeje, thank you for your comment Chise, it´s good that you like it. Now I fix the bigger problem that I have with the rebel sounds 5 until 9. With this simul/tag and turns mode are fully playable with it´s owns lifebar animation and round sounds and anims since rebel 9.
I´m waiting some days for if someone knows the solution of little problems that rest and this weekend I do the release, promise! See you soon.
#31  March 20, 2018, 11:39:42 am
    • Zimbabwe
Waiting for your release, GaziraAgain!
#32  March 20, 2018, 05:26:03 pm
Waiting for your release, GaziraAgain!

Thank you Hephaistos31, I test this days and make a portrait pack for the release with about 200 portraits for normal lifebars. Thanks for all the people that help and give his/her comments. I really want you to be able to try these lifebars. You are not going to believe that this is mugen I assure you! See you soon!
Re: Blazblue Battle Coliseum Extend + Central Fiction Lifebars (Released)
#33  March 24, 2018, 10:18:33 am
As I promised Central Fiction lifebars are released! I hope you like it! And with these as a template I start to work with Calamity Trigger Hud, but I need time because I think it´s moooore difficult that Central Fiction, the good part it´s that I have old animations that I used in my past lifebars and with this the only that I need to do it´s traspass it to codes, but it´s complex... but it´s funny! jeje. See you soon!
Re: Blazblue Battle Coliseum Extend + Calamity Trigger Lifebars (WIP)
#34  March 28, 2018, 05:49:42 pm
Hello everyone, well I am already involved in a new project, this time Blazblue Calamity Trigger Hud. I know, this is a old game and I release this lifebars, but this time I use Add004 to add multiple layers for all animations like in my past Central Fiction Hud. For now I have The Wheel of Fate is Turning and Rebel sprites in his position. This has not been easy since this version uses many more actions. To give you an idea, Central Fiction used 34 actions for its full animation, instead Calamity Trigger uses more than 100! Now it's time to anim all them, look for transparencies, adjust times ... Let´s start the party!

#35  April 04, 2018, 10:23:11 am
  • M.U.G.E.N SHALL NOT DIE!!!
    • USA
As I promised Central Fiction lifebars are released! I hope you like it! And with these as a template I start to work with Calamity Trigger Hud, but I need time because I think it´s moooore difficult that Central Fiction, the good part it´s that I have old animations that I used in my past lifebars and with this the only that I need to do it´s traspass it to codes, but it´s complex... but it´s funny! jeje. See you soon!

Awesome those lifebars are amazing
it's too bad my pc can't handle Blazblue Screenpacks....
I NEED a pc with more RAM
#36  April 06, 2018, 08:03:16 pm

Awesome those lifebars are amazing
it's too bad my pc can't handle Blazblue Screenpacks....
I NEED a pc with more RAM

Thank you very much! And I think you can run it well because I work and test with my old pc, maybe have 12-15 years and the only animation that freezes a little it´s the finish one. You can try it, I hope works well for you.
And about the Calamity Trigger Hud I have too much done but I don´t have nothing clear... The better part for now it´s the rebel animation with the circles degrade. I increase the number of images, the old one start with 25 and ends with 10 images per circle. In this I use 60 images for the first circle and decrease 35 for the last one... Anim everyone to agree was a braincracking!!! Here some captures of all that I want. I need to work a lot on this Hud but I hope the final result was gooood like the original. See you when I finish this part, bye!

Re: Blazblue Battle Coliseum Extend + Calamity Trigger Lifebars (Update)
#37  April 08, 2018, 07:54:06 pm
Finally I have The Wheel Of Fate is Turning and Rebel animations made! At end I use 116 actions to animate this parts (4,5 seconds), lots of them I can use for Action animation, next work for me. It has been a real mess to link all the animations, but in the end the times are perfect. Only I may make some changes in the transparencies. When I have the 3 parts I upload a video for you can see all in action, I hope you like it and waiting your comments.

The Wheel Of Fate Is Turning

Rebel

#38  April 08, 2018, 10:21:54 pm
    • Japan
Lookin smooth buddy. Good luck :)
#39  April 09, 2018, 05:38:25 pm
Thank you my friend! I really want to have this Hud finished, I have always liked it a lot and with all the possibilities of the Add004 if everything goes well they will be the best lifebars made for mugen, promise! See you soon!
#40  April 10, 2018, 08:02:33 pm
I still have a lot of work to do in the action screen yet  but here some captures with all the images in the scene. The rays of the background is the hardest thing that I still have to do since I want to give them perspective to gain depth sensation. Next time I come with this done, see you!

#41  April 12, 2018, 01:44:44 pm
Near to close the Action (fight) screen! All is fully animated and effects are done, maybe I can do some changes but I like it very much. Only remains the perspective of the fucking background rays... I hope you like it!

#42  April 12, 2018, 03:57:44 pm
  • United Mugen Alliance
    • USA
Awesome. Keep it up! that look great! :D
#43  April 12, 2018, 11:36:21 pm
Awesome. Keep it up! that look great! :D

Thank you very much Mugen3Anthony. I take care of all the details to can give us something really good! And finally I can reproduce the background rays! And I give more 3d aspect to the final part of the action screen. Soon I upload a video and you can see all this in movement, first I wanna add more effects that I see in the original, see you!

Re: Blazblue Battle Coliseum Extend + Calamity Trigger Lifebars (Video Added)
#44  April 14, 2018, 11:09:23 am
Hello to everyone! I´m happy because finally I finish with 3 starting animations of the game. I´m really impressed with the final result. I take care of all the graphics and all it´s in constant full animation and in his simetric position. I have a lot of changes for the final work, like much better end of The Wheel Of Fate is Turnining animation, better rebel font start with degrade transparency on fonts, changes in the start of the Action screen with better trans and it´s transitions and the better the 3d aspect of the center image now the transition it´s more smooth and it looks much better. Well I put some captures of all this changes and a short video with this three animations running. Works without problems with my old pc like Central Fiction ones. I´m waiting your impresions and comentaries about this ok? See you next time with the finish animation, this time it´s much easy that this part. Bye.

#45  April 20, 2018, 06:46:43 pm
I finish with the second part of animations, Finish (K.O) and the win animation. This time I take care with them too! For finish animation I separate every background ray with its own code and with it I can rotate the cercle all that I want with the corresponent effects on it. Win screen it´s done too. To not increase the weight of the file I create a perspective and the other it´s the same with different scale and rotation. The final height of the archive it´s only 35mb! And I have too the final design for the lifebars. I completely remade this with transparency effects and rotation on all timer cercles, soon I capture a video and I show us this 2 anims in action, for now... some captures!

Finish Animation

Win Animation

I would appreciate it if you would comment your opinions about this Hud! It's good to have more opinions than your own, thank you very much.
#46  April 20, 2018, 10:47:59 pm
    • Japan
I finish with the second part of animations, Finish (K.O) and the win animation. This time I take care with them too! For finish animation I separate every background ray with its own code and with it I can rotate the cercle all that I want with the corresponent effects on it. Win screen it´s done too. To not increase the weight of the file I create a perspective and the other it´s the same with different scale and rotation. The final height of the archive it´s only 35mb! And I have too the final design for the lifebars. I completely remade this with transparency effects and rotation on all timer cercles, soon I capture a video and I show us this 2 anims in action, for now... some captures!

Finish Animation

Win Animation

I would appreciate it if you would comment your opinions about this Hud! It's good to have more opinions than your own, thank you very much.

Looks sleek buddy. The sheer source accuracy of your work always amazes me. Great work and good luck :)
#47  April 21, 2018, 08:31:25 pm

Looks sleek buddy. The sheer source accuracy of your work always amazes me. Great work and good luck :)

Thank you very much my friend! Good that you like it! Now I´m finish with the messages, it´s boring comparate with the anims, but I need to do to finish it! I align better the combo fonts and the heat message, and waiting one response to can work with the lifebar degrade. Meanwhile it will be a pleasure to try them, and soon you too! Tomorrow I upload a video that will be all ready, see you then!
Re: Blazblue Battle Coliseum Extend + Calamity Trigger Lifebars (New Video)
#48  April 22, 2018, 01:29:36 pm
Well, here the video with the lifebars in action! Maybe I have the final release for next weekend. I try to include a portrait pack with it like in the other one. I hope you like it, bye!
Re: Blazblue Battle Coliseum Extend + Calamity Trigger Lifebars (2nd Update)
#49  April 23, 2018, 07:43:12 am
  • United Mugen Alliance
    • USA
Awesome! Keep it up! I like your work in process :D
#50  April 23, 2018, 10:52:35 pm
Awesome! Keep it up! I like your work in process :D

Thank you very much! I made some changes in the lifebars, the most important, fixed the transparency of the timer. For turns mode I still using the Central Fiction portraits, and only remains the simul lifebar, but I make something easy. Now working with the lifebar portraits. See you soon.

#51  April 30, 2018, 05:53:03 pm
Hello to everyone! My poor old pc is brocken... but I continue with the Calamity Trigger Hud and I have finished now! Only I need to repass all the code a little and test it. With my old pc I lost all the portraits that I create but I hope I can recover it! And I have more news, the lifebar intro it´s done! Nobody help me with the problem of the sprpriority but I do it anyway. There would be better because hud its under 2 backgrounds and not on the top. I create intros for Simul and Turns mode too. As soon as I can I upload the file, see you!

Simul Mode

Turns Mode

Last Edit: April 30, 2018, 06:09:27 pm by GaziraAgain
#52  May 01, 2018, 12:05:04 am
  • United Mugen Alliance
    • USA
Wow.. that awesome. I like your work in process. Keep it up! :D
Re: Blazblue Battle Coliseum Extend + Continuum Shift Lifebars
#53  May 26, 2018, 10:50:10 am
Wow.. that awesome. I like your work in process. Keep it up! :D

Thank you very much! And here another Blazblue lifebar done! This time Continuum Shift Hud. I try this because animations are the same that Calamity Trigger, and I have fresh the f.... cercle degrades of the Rebel Animation. The emblem oif the Action screen have it´s own animation too, but the other are the same but changing images. Personally I preffer the 2nd Calamity Trigger Hud but this one have much work, now only remains Chrono Phantasma Hud. I release this one when I create a portrait pack like in the other releases, but this time it´s easy because I use the same images that I use for my last release, I think next weekend I can upload all the files, see you then.

The Wheel Of Fate Is Turning Animation:

Rebel Animation:

Action Animation:

Finish Animation:

Win Animation:
#54  May 26, 2018, 03:54:00 pm
  • United Mugen Alliance
    • USA
Wow! Keep it up! your Lifebar using Add004 is best!
#55  May 26, 2018, 08:29:28 pm
Wow! Keep it up! your Lifebar using Add004 is best!

Shiyo did a great job creating Add004 and with it I found the perfect way to create Blazblue lifebars with all the details and with a very small height. It has been a great challenge for me create all this Huds but finally it has been worth it! Now time to play with them!!!
Re: Blazblue Battle Coliseum Extend + Chrono Phantasma Lifebars
#56  August 12, 2018, 06:18:54 pm
Hello everyone, after a while gone here I leave you new images of the projects that I have been working on lately.  During this time I have been learning to use the program After Effects and with this I can do real 3d animations for the character select screen. The program it´s amazing and you can do impresive things with it like the 3d sphere and 3d chains animations. You can see here:

Well, this is not the only thing I've learned to do ... I've tried hard enough to be able to create Blazblue Battle Coliseum Extend lifebars too! And with all the perspectives and 3d effects as close to source as possible.

The Wheel Of Fate is Turning:

Rebel:

Action:

Finish:

You Win:

Well I hope you like the work done. Like me newest lifebars it works with Add004 addon and the major part of animations are made with codes. I think image and sound archives are lower than 100mb. I am happy to have passed me again and with this all Blazblue lifebars are already converted to mugen. Now I can die calmly...  :bjugoi: See you.

Last Edit: August 12, 2018, 06:22:11 pm by GaziraAgain
Re: Blazblue Battle Coliseum Extend + Chrono Phantasma Extend Lifebars
#57  August 14, 2018, 08:48:58 am
  • United Mugen Alliance
    • USA
Awesome! You are amazing! Excellent job! Keep it up! :D
Re: Blazblue Battle Coliseum Extend (Arcade Mode)
#58  March 13, 2019, 08:21:25 pm
Hello to everyone, months working with the Arcade mode of the screenpack because... I wan´t more selectable fighters! And I can´t stop, jejeje. Well for now, because I have a few games in mind to add, the screenpack have 74 selectable games, 68 original and the rest complementaries. To create it I use the original flyer or cover and the artwork of this game for the faces. Some of the make me mad...  I finish to add games today and I wanna show you the progresses to know your opinions. Now that the character selector is almost done, I want to work on the intros and endings. With the actual development of the ikemen go engine I preffer to wait and work to convert the screenpack to it because in the future have more options than mugen and I can add things that I have in mind time ago. I already want to share it with you all, see you soon.

Last Edit: March 13, 2019, 08:25:39 pm by GaziraAgain
#59  March 13, 2019, 10:03:48 pm
    • Japan
Hello to everyone, months working with the Arcade mode of the screenpack because... I wan´t more selectable fighters! And I can´t stop, jejeje. Well for now, because I have a few games in mind to add, the screenpack have 74 selectable games, 68 original and the rest complementaries. To create it I use the original flyer or cover and the artwork of this game for the faces. Some of the make me mad...  I finish to add games today and I wanna show you the progresses to know your opinions. Now that the character selector is almost done, I want to work on the intros and endings. With the actual development of the ikemen go engine I preffer to wait and work to convert the screenpack to it because in the future have more options than mugen and I can add things that I have in mind time ago. I already want to share it with you all, see you soon.

[youtube]https://youtu.be/engEuYmaf-8[/youtube]

Oh wow that may be the best "Series" selection in a SP i've ever seen. CLEARLY displays the series. Fantastic job as always Gazira <3
#60  March 13, 2019, 10:30:45 pm
Thank you very much Shironeko, I'm glad you like it. I show you soon another video with the character portraits. I take the original fullbody artwork of each game too. I work too with versus and winner portraits, now are corrected or scaled and corrected with the program that you discovered me Waifu2x. And I remade the winner screen creating the 3d anims with After Effects. I hope tomorrow with more time I can show you all this things. Thanks again for the comment, really apreciate it!

#61  March 14, 2019, 11:23:58 am
    • Zimbabwe
I'll check your work again soon GaziraAgain! It's a beautiful work you do here!
#62  March 14, 2019, 01:59:29 pm
I'll check your work again soon GaziraAgain! It's a beautiful work you do here!

Thank you very much Hephaistos31, I also want to launch the screenpack! Meanwhile I continued working on material for the characters. I show you something more later, see you!
#63  March 15, 2019, 11:56:23 am
A little later but here I come with the last things that I work in the screenpack. First the lifebars that I used, using as a base Chrono Phantasma and I have changed the Finish animation with Central Fiction one but this time I made the effects asimetric like in the original one.

The other thing that I change it's sounds, I preffer Calamity Trigger announcer, but each one can choose the one that he likes the most.
More big changes in the winner screen, now 3d effects are made with After Effects. Well I hope you like it, see you soon.

Last Edit: March 15, 2019, 12:06:27 pm by GaziraAgain
#64  March 15, 2019, 12:08:53 pm
    • Zimbabwe
Absolutely impressive. I'm looking for the final release!
#65  March 15, 2019, 11:03:08 pm
Absolutely impressive. I'm looking for the final release!

Thank you very much! I work more with the Finish animation. And I have good results, only remains adjust better the asimetric scale, but tomorrow I fix it, see you!

#66  March 15, 2019, 11:52:20 pm
    • Japan
Gazira, are you gonna be making this use Add004 like your previous Lifebars? I know this is a SP but i'm sure it'd come with 1 of your lifebars.

I know add004 lets u do more with them, but i've always had issues with Add004, like breaking my characters completely.

Am just curious, I can always just replace and use my own, but I love your lifebars to death (especially your Central Fiction ones), but I can't use em because of add004 breaking a few of my characters.
#67  March 16, 2019, 06:56:11 am
Gazira, are you gonna be making this use Add004 like your previous Lifebars? I know this is a SP but i'm sure it'd come with 1 of your lifebars.

I know add004 lets u do more with them, but i've always had issues with Add004, like breaking my characters completely.

Am just curious, I can always just replace and use my own, but I love your lifebars to death (especially your Central Fiction ones), but I can't use em because of add004 breaking a few of my characters.

Hello, good morning, well add004 is the only way to can create Blazblue lifebars in mugen because I need tens of layers to play the animations. With mugen I can only use one fucking layer... The screenpack can not be taken to mugen in a complete way  either. 1player mode and 2 player mode uses diferent coords to alocate in the screenpack, I need to use minimum different portraits for characters. For this and more reasons like the animated portraits in versus and winner screen I preffer to wait since the new ikemen go plus it´s ready. With this engine, according to what I have been able to read, it will be possible to do all the above without patches or strange stories, thus being able to create a much better screenpack than in mugen. I love mugen but we already know about its limitations. Well, a little patience that is sure to be released soon. Meanwhile I will continue working on portraits, intros, etc so at the moment of the release I can offer you material more faster. See you soon.
#68  March 16, 2019, 12:42:44 pm
    • Zimbabwe
So no support of this SP for Mugen?
As far as I understand you you'll wait Ikemen go +?
I don't really follow anything about this engine. It'll be the next Mugen, you think?
#69  March 16, 2019, 02:10:18 pm
So no support of this SP for Mugen?
As far as I understand you you'll wait Ikemen go +?
I don't really follow anything about this engine. It'll be the next Mugen, you think?

Mmmmm... I dont know if ikemen go+ it will be the next mugen but it is in development and being based on mugen will be compatible with all your material. I'm going to wait a bit because there are people working a lot on this new project and may soon begin to adapt the screenpack to that engine. If everything goes well and the thing evolves well the screenpack can be even more beautiful. I hope to have new news soon, see you.
#70  March 16, 2019, 05:21:16 pm
    • Zimbabwe
ok! :) Then the waiting game continue! xD
#71  March 17, 2019, 11:50:53 am
ok! :) Then the waiting game continue! xD

The only option to launch the screenpack for mugen would be only with the arcade mode available. I do not know, if you think it's worth it ...
I think finally I have finished with the Finish animations :

Last Edit: March 17, 2019, 12:12:19 pm by GaziraAgain
#72  March 19, 2019, 10:37:18 pm
    • Zimbabwe
Maybe we should wait an extra bit more for Ikemen go + and support it! ;)
Re: Blazblue Battle Coliseum Extend (Calamity Trigger Versus Screen)
#73  June 24, 2019, 09:37:49 pm
Well I start to work with the Calamity Trigger Versus screen because I wanna repeat all perspectives but this time using After Effects. And I made it! This time I can add all the parts of the animation and using code for near all. Last part of the animation it´s complete new and it´s more better than the old one. New versus big add effect and crop all images. Now with this better template I wanna update the Continuum Shift one. Well here the complete screen animation and some captures, I hope you like it!