• Just A Dude...
  • For me, it was Tuesday...
    • Canada
    • chaoticdarkness.deviantart.com/
REQUEST LIST
1: JDM - Splodes' J. Talbain done
2: GLB - DivineWolf's Yuka done
3: drewski - Kamekaze's Rugal XIII done
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
1: D.Magician - Splodes' Captain Commando done
2: Ness The Avatar - Mystik blaze's Captain America/JMM Vice done
3: Davismaximus - Sanders' - Color Separated Wolverine done
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
1: Ness the Avatar - Infinite's Krauser done
2: Dead or Alive Fan - H"s Maki w/ Girards' CS patch done
3: Froz - Divine's Mai with his CS Patch done
+ others (sorry too lazy to go back and check all of them at this point lol)
1: Froz - JZ's Balrog with his CS Patch done
2: Big Boss - Mr Karate/Gustavo's Kairi done

Link for all my palette work will be hosted on my mediafire here-> ALL PALETTES HERE

Current Project: CvtW Palette Pack

Palette Pack Updated Jan 09, 2013
Pack includes colours for the initial 17 characters that were released with the Beta
as well as Arthur, the Sub-Boss and both variations of CM Punk.

Click The Button for the link.

Last Edit: September 23, 2014, 12:34:15 am by C-G-U
Re: Chocolate Giddy-Up's Palettes
#2  February 16, 2011, 08:15:47 pm
  • Just A Dude...
    • Canada
Link for all my palette work will be hosted on my mediafire here-> ALL PALETTES HERE

For N-Mario's Ryu
Spoiler, click to toggle visibilty

For GM's SF3 Akuma

For Sean Altly's Ruckus

Fido's Gen

For Juke Kisaragi's Rose

For Warusaki3's Yoko

Last Edit: October 26, 2012, 05:35:52 am by C-G-U
Re: Chocolate Giddy-Up's Street Fighter Palettes
#3  February 21, 2011, 10:30:41 pm
  • Just A Dude...
    • Canada
Last Edit: February 24, 2011, 01:55:48 am by ChocolateGiddyUp
#4  February 21, 2011, 10:52:49 pm
  • The cycle of life and death continues
nice palettes is those for guy by Pots?
Titiln said:
you need to be yourself. and by yourself i mean you need to be me. study my post history and implement it into your life. suddenly girls will want to have sex with you. thank me later and post your success stories here
#5  February 22, 2011, 12:13:22 am
  • Just A Dude...
    • Canada
No actually, Pot's already had a good few made, and since I couldn't figure out how to change his variables I skipped his, I wanted it to be more Alpha-ish, no dodge rolls and focus attacks. This is for Adamskies' Guy, which is located in the link below.

http://mugencharacter.ucoz.com/load/9-1-0-239

I might do PotS' depending on demand really, I'm not really taking requests, but I can at least listen to your suggestions, I'm pretty much strictly doing the main series SF characters, without any custom styles.
#6  February 24, 2011, 01:40:21 am
  • Just A Dude...
    • Canada
All palettes are for M.M.R.'s SFA styled Ken
Get them all here!

Character can be found here -> KEN DOWNLOAD

10 Standard SFIV Colours (gloves aren't right colour since they are the same layer as hair)

Violent Ken styled palette

Reu's Evil Ken Palette
Last Edit: February 24, 2011, 02:21:26 am by ChocolateGiddyUp

GT

Re: C-G-U's Palettes, now taking requests/suggestions.
#7  February 24, 2011, 02:17:36 am
    • USA
    • Skype - gt_ruby
<3 this whole gallery.

I don't usually download palettes but yours are more than worth it.

:beam:
Yeah Titiln, in fact, You Made Him
#8  February 24, 2011, 02:28:32 am
  • Just A Dude...
    • Canada
Thank you, I appreciate the comment. I'm new at this, so I apologize if anything turns out wrong, but if you let me know, I'll do what I can to fix it. If you also have anything you'd like to request, please do so and I shall do my best.

MDD

#9  February 24, 2011, 04:49:51 am
  • OG Pallette Goon
  • Only here for one night let me put it on ya face
Your damn good at this for a beginner. Good shit, especially those Ken ones.

And since your taking requests, how about some for Warusaki3's Rolento.
#10  February 24, 2011, 04:53:47 am
  • Just A Dude...
    • Canada
I'll see what I can do MalaDingDong, probably go for some classic palettes, and generic army ones which might work. I tried my hand at some that just didn't work out the way I planned, due to the colours shared per sprites, I wanted to do a Wesker palette for Captain Commando, and series of Ace Attorney palettes for some characters.....tried it on G. Rugal but it failed lol, it would have been nice to have a Manfred Von Karma style  ;D

MDD

#11  February 24, 2011, 04:58:50 am
  • OG Pallette Goon
I actually have some AA palettes for Hero's God Rugal that are private for now until I make more. It's not all that hard. Just make sure the suit is the right color.

Also, if Rolento doesn't work out, then i'd be fine with some for Master Gouken's Akuma.
#12  February 24, 2011, 05:05:45 am
  • Just A Dude...
    • Canada
Hmm, are Hero's palettes colour separated? That was the issue I had with Warusaki's Rugal/G.Rugal since so much of the colours were shared, that it completely destroyed the look in most cases. I'm sure Rolento shouldn't be a problem, just trying to think of some interesting ideas, besides an SFIV-ish look, FF look, and a few others I'll let you know about later on lol.

MDD

#13  February 24, 2011, 05:11:57 am
  • OG Pallette Goon
Yes, Hero color separated the following:
Hair
Skin
Red hand
Suit
Shirt
Eyes
Those band things
AND EVEN HIS MOUSTACHE

So yeah, if you're going for that, i'd use Hero's God Rugal.

Also, I don't mean to sound conceited, but did I influence your decision to make palettes in any way?
#14  February 24, 2011, 05:25:14 am
  • Just A Dude...
    • Canada
Thanks for the tip, I'll probably give it a shot once I download him later on today then, since Warusaki had things like the hair and parts of the clothes on the same layer, and shared parts of shading that also didn't work out well once changed.

As for your influence, to be honest it started with Cyclysm's recent post, and how he had made both a Udon and SSFIV:AE Palette for Vyn's Evil Ryu, which kinda got me curious, and after some successful attempts at it, it slowly started me on this palette crazy not long ago lol. However the real reason (which also explains why I've only done Street Fighter palettes in this thread also) is for my own private mugen compilation game. The reason why I essentially started was to begin a look of more consistency with various characters. I was using Necro's current Neon Screenpack, changed at least the logo to "Street Fighter Generations" and modified little else so far. The name of it is basically what started it, characters from Street Fighter, some look very dated compared to others, and I don't really like a lot of default random palettes that are included. So what I thought of was, basically to try and create consistency through generations of varying characters.

This explains the SF1/4 palettes for Alpha characters, and my eventual work that I will be doing on SF3 characters with alpha palettes *some with SF1, if they're tied to a previous generation like Yun/Yang, Ibuki*. I've been a mugen player for a good while now, but I've never really contributed anything back, and so I thought I'd start with this, I hope to slowly learn to do things. I remember we talked before for the Megaman Bit of Destiny project, I think you were working on Rolento for that too haha, my former username, was 8-Bit Tomba.

MDD

#15  February 24, 2011, 05:30:44 am
  • OG Pallette Goon
Hm, I see. Also, you've posted in my palette thread before you did in Cyclysm's, which is why I asked.

I'm starting to do that with my palettes as well as you may have saw from my Dan palettes along with the SSFIV Arcade Edition Shoto ones, so if you ever want any for any specific character let me know.

Oh shit. I COMPLETELY forgot about the Bit of Destiny Rolento. Oops. :P
#16  February 24, 2011, 05:34:48 am
  • Staying Alive
    • Panama
Impressive palette work over there  :) definitely better than mine
Chilling
#17  February 24, 2011, 05:35:20 am
  • The cycle of life and death continues
can you do palettes for Mvc2 Angel Ken DarkCipherLucius?
Titiln said:
you need to be yourself. and by yourself i mean you need to be me. study my post history and implement it into your life. suddenly girls will want to have sex with you. thank me later and post your success stories here
#18  February 24, 2011, 05:49:45 am
  • Just A Dude...
    • Canada
@Maladingdong
I asked, but I dunno, it seemed like one of the easier things to do, if I were to do anything for Mugen by myself, I guess I was right, but it's just amusing to see how many different looks you can get out of one character, just reminds me of the Megaman sprite editting all over again lol. That project has slowed, which is a shame since I put a lot of effort into my Tomba, but it's not dead, I'll still work on it if it resumes a bit more. I still have all the characters in my sig to do, since all I ever did was the base sprites for all of them. Consider it also a matter of just learning over asking and waiting, I'm normally a patient person, but it irks me when I can't find something I've seen or that I think should have already been made haha. So, this is essentially a labour of love and impatience I guess, since there's quite a few I plan on making....and like I said, my compilation game covers basically every series of Street Fighter in 1 *that exists in mugen at least* So far the most annoying to recolour, are the sprites for Alexlexus/Blood Riot Iori's gouken's, I'm using the latter for more accuracy in gameplay, but I hate how the colours are separate for a lot of specific stances so it'll be a load of trial and error. I -was- going to do a Kairi/Allen from SF EX sprite for Ken, but I skipped it in the end in favour of the Evil/Violent colours, which I liked more anyhow.

@Goodaldo, thank you, I've just been starting recently, just doing a load of research and sampling as well, and trying to get everything to look right, since working in the PCX format, with index colour certainly changes the look of things, so it takes a fair bit of play and modification sometimes.

@GodofCosmic
As soon as I finish the one's I'm working on, I'll try and do yours as well, should be done fairly soon I think, so just hang tight or check back tomorrow ;)
#19  February 24, 2011, 07:07:47 am
  • Just A Dude...
    • Canada
@MalaDingDong, here you are sir.
Palette's for Warusaki's Rolento.

Palettes are; SFA-Anime colour,Final Fight, Heidern green(KoF), Heidern blue(Kof), REVOLUTION! (based off of Che Guevara posters), SFIV, Solid Rolento (MGS), Tracy (Battle Arena Toshinden attempt), UDON.

Link for your requests is here, MaladingDong -> RIGHT HERE!

;Personally I think the only one I didn't like too much in the end, was the revolution type, probably should have just stuck to plain old red, white and black :/
Last Edit: February 24, 2011, 08:37:45 am by ChocolateGiddyUp

MDD

#20  February 24, 2011, 07:10:48 am
  • OG Pallette Goon
The Revolution one. That's fucking genius. I would never have thought off that.

I'm also digging the Solid and SFIV ones. Thanks for these. I'll definitely be using them.