YesNoOk

Jump Force (Naruto, DBZ, One Piece, Death Note) (Read 239232 times)

Started by yaret, June 11, 2018, 05:19:48 am
Share this topic:
Re: Jump Force (Naruto, DBZ, One Piece, Death Note)
#81  November 23, 2018, 02:23:05 am
If I struggled to the end of my determination, to the end of my way of life with my followers, if the result is ruin, then this ruin is inevitable. Grieve. Shed tears. But you cannot regret.
Last Edit: November 23, 2018, 02:39:29 am by Byakko
#82  November 26, 2018, 11:03:07 pm

Yay clipping!
#83  November 27, 2018, 07:25:06 pm
  • Rurouni Fan
  • The dream is nothing yet drive us to the end.
    • www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLaWlQGjKyJWoXxMR8nrea7P4R9C0JnA-_
Kenshin and Shishio trailer:
One day someone will rip the Inuyasha stages... Not today nor tomorrow, probably not even in this decade. But you know, someday... :')

Did you play the new
Spoiler, click to toggle visibilty
#84  December 01, 2018, 12:50:48 pm
#85  December 17, 2018, 07:14:23 pm
  • This is going to be very entertaining.
    • USA
Last Edit: December 18, 2018, 08:45:24 pm by Person Man
#86  December 19, 2018, 11:52:02 am
#87  December 19, 2018, 07:33:28 pm
  • "Nobody Blocks Block Man!"
  • The Ultimate Lurker
I will forever refer to "Stands" as "Personas" and i will never be stoped
#88  December 19, 2018, 11:57:56 pm
Story mode trailer

So basically Xenoverse with a similar character creation, but with world jumping instead of time travel. That explains the demon girl design being a rip off from Xenoverse.
If I struggled to the end of my determination, to the end of my way of life with my followers, if the result is ruin, then this ruin is inevitable. Grieve. Shed tears. But you cannot regret.
#89  December 20, 2018, 12:27:04 am
    • USA
Great googly moogly that art style really highlights how freakin' huge Deku's eyes are.  XD

Little bit disappointed to see Hancock in this one again.  Partly because One Piece doesn't really need any more characters when there's a shitload of series that have yet to show up, but also because she hasn't appeared in the manga in nearly a decade and there's a ton of other OP characters that are way more important than her they could use.  I guess that's what the power of boobs does to a fanbase. At least it's not freaking Ace.
#90  December 20, 2018, 12:39:10 am
  • Proper order of things is often a mystery to me
    • USA
She was in J-Stars, it was likely easier to port and update to expand the roster than start from scratch.

I suppose once again I'm reminded I should at the very least check out Black Clover and give Me Hero Academia a better shot than just three episodes.  It's a shame that they couldn't keep the colorization of Deku's hair from the anime transitioned over to the game, with it black except the tips of his hair being green.  I liked how it looked, now it's just dark green throughout.  Ah well.
#91  December 20, 2018, 04:02:47 am
    • USA
Meh.  If it was as simple as needing to port someone over from J-Stars, it could've easily been someone else besides Tits McGee.  Jonathan, Tsuna, Medaka, anyone.

I know I'm griping about fanservice in Fanservice: The Game, but still. 
#92  December 20, 2018, 01:29:19 pm
Maybe those are also coming.
#93  December 21, 2018, 01:14:20 pm
  • Back to the Beginnings
    • https://discord.gg/hnyK7JZ
I feel like if we were to get Jonathan Joestar (or any JoJo characters at all), he would have been revealed a long time ago.
After all, JoJo is a very big player in Jump's repertoire.
===My discord servers===
Unlimited Force HQ: https://discord.gg/hnyK7JZ
Mega Man Megamix Engine Help Server: https://discord.gg/Wjm9GYU

Touhou database (by Ryouchi):
http://mugenfreeforall.com/index.php?/topic/8257-touhou-project/
you are all small and can't grow manly sideburns
#94  December 21, 2018, 04:00:51 pm
  • [E]
    • Mexico
Considering how popular hiroaka is now and how "late" we got the deku reveal, I would not be too worried; more so becuase jojo is getting a very similar game so they probably want to make less noise regarding jojo characters in this game.
#95  December 21, 2018, 04:22:43 pm
they probably forgot that they gonna release this game in February. expect a busy january for their trailers.
#96  December 22, 2018, 02:16:37 pm
    • USA
Maybe those are also coming.

Maybe, maybe not.  The fact that one third of the roster is DBZ and One Piece characters makes me wonder how many series they're actually going to pull for this.  But whatever.  I'm fully willing to admit that this just me being salty that Hancock's getting pushed over more interesting characters yet again.

Anyway, here's the gameplay teaser for Deku and Asta.

Asta is still regrettably voiced by a chain smoking seagull.
Last Edit: December 22, 2018, 03:46:26 pm by Person Man
#97  December 23, 2018, 03:50:50 pm
Well, Jump kind of lacks female characters that has mass appeal, so yeah.
Playable females in J-Stars were laughable.

Like what? Arale, Boa and Medeka?
Medeka isn't even anything near popular or iconic either.
Funny they didn't include Rosario Vampire though (Akashiya?), she was at least popular at some point...
So having Boa is at least somehow adding variety to the list in some way.

Well, Jump being male centered doesn't have many important female characters, I guess.
#98  December 23, 2018, 07:04:04 pm
    • Netherlands
Well, Jump kind of lacks female characters that has mass appeal, so yeah.
Playable females in J-Stars were laughable.

Like what? Arale, Boa and Medeka?
Medeka isn't even anything near popular or iconic either.
Funny they didn't include Rosario Vampire though (Akashiya?), she was at least popular at some point...
So having Boa is at least somehow adding variety to the list in some way.

Well, Jump being male centered doesn't have many important female characters, I guess.

I mean most popular and or iconic franchises also have female leads. Think Rukia, Nami, Sakura or the like. I think Boa is pretty much there to add more female characters yeah, and she was probably easier to port over instead of making Nami a playable fighter. There's also Jolyne from JoJos and the entirety of Claymore.

Speaking of which,  with how many new characters Bleach, One Piece and Dragon Ball got, I really wonder if they are going to add more Naruto characters. I figured Madara would be a shoe-in, given that they seem to be including more villains this time around but I'm not -too- familair with Naruto.
#99  December 23, 2018, 08:02:40 pm
There's no way Madara doesn't make it, then probably Kaguya, and maybe Pain - except there won't be 3 villains per franchise, 2 might be okay, so Kaguya and Madara it is.
That means Jojo will have Dio and Dio.
#100  December 23, 2018, 09:12:15 pm
    • USA
Considering how the biggest ones are all getting the main team of characters first and foremost, I wouldn't be surprised to see Sakura and Kakashi show up as the next Naruto reps, along with Madara for the villain.