YesNoOk

Sabretooth By Misterr07 (Read 8087 times)

Started by misterr07, February 15, 2017, 11:38:29 am
Share this topic:
Sabretooth By Misterr07
New #1  February 15, 2017, 11:38:29 am
    • France
    • https://misterr07world.go.zd.fr/
Last Edit: September 11, 2019, 02:38:12 pm by misterr07
Re: Sabretooth By Misterr07
#2  February 15, 2017, 10:31:13 pm
  • Robotics Engineer
    • USA
    • altoiddealer@gmail.com
He looks pretty awesome!

I have a pretty comment.  The one thing that irks me is that his idle mouth movement doesn't look like he's just gnashing his teeth or clenching his jaws.
It looks like he's growling or saying something - like he's making noise (not just breathing).  So a subtle appropriate sound effect would make it better... or just make it look more like he's breathing heavy, or do that mouth thing less frequently.

#3  February 16, 2017, 11:48:18 pm
  • If you want peace...Prepare for War
    • USA
Dude, very nice work with this Sabretooth. I like him a lot. I've been wanting more people to step more out to the custom aspect of Mugen, and make some Capmcom characters that play different than their sources. Again, very nicely done. I love his hyper slash beat down attack, but my main gripe with it is, can you please not make the enemy do the delayed direction change at the end, and just have it work normally? It looks like you were trying to go for the Mike Tyson's Punch-Out effect where the enemy continuously turns directions as they're falling down. Looks good in MTPO, but not with this character. Everything else so far that I've tested though, I really like. The hyper itself is frickin awesome looking. That very end part just drives me crazy. Anyways, thanks for sharing him with us, and again again, very nice work. He's a lot of fun and I dig him.
#4  February 17, 2017, 11:38:51 am
    • France
    • https://misterr07world.go.zd.fr/
Thanks a lot !

@altoiddealer: why not add a sort of grunt? maybe.. But i'm not sure where i can found a sound like this

@shulbocka: What's the name of the hyper ? I don't understand "hyper slash beat down attack", sorry and i don't remember an effect like this, not intentional certainly

#5  February 17, 2017, 09:39:01 pm
  • If you want peace...Prepare for War
    • USA
I'm referring to the hyper that he does at 1:17 in the video where he slashes the enemy multiple times and beats them down. At the very end of the combo, after Sabretooth is done attacking, the enemy continues to look as if though they are still being hit. I just mentioned Mike Tyson's Punch-Out as an example cause that's what the effect reminds me of.  It just looks strange at the end of the hyper, but that's only my opinion. If you dig it, by all means, you gotta go with what you like. Again, love the hyper a lot though.

Example of the effect I'm trying to explain
#6  February 18, 2017, 03:08:06 am
  • Robotics Engineer
    • USA
    • altoiddealer@gmail.com
Coming back to just say congratulations on the release, and ignore my petty comment :)

Your Sabretooth looks great and will certainly be replacing the one in my roster

#7  March 18, 2017, 01:17:14 am
    • Spain
    • cidiego@gmail.com
Hey Misterr07, Im a big fan of yours. Merci vraiment pour partager tes creations!! T'es super!
Thank you all for sharing!