YesNoOk

Princess Daisy HD updated (Read 24889 times)

Started by ErnestoGP, April 03, 2012, 12:52:08 am
Share this topic:
Princess Daisy HD updated
#1  April 03, 2012, 12:52:08 am
yo peeps, it's been a while since I posted here. XP

anywayz, ever since Megaupload was shut down, Daisy wasn't readily available online as she used to. so I decided to reupload her on Rapidshare. :b
and while I'm at it, why not give her a few extra tweaks. :3

along with some tweaks here and there, I also added a new special move:
quarter circle back + Punch or Kick =Mario Sports
 this move will make her use a variety of sports utensils for offensive or defensive purposes.

LP: golf swing
a short ranged swing, like her bat. best used to deflect projectiles.
MP: volley serve
Daisy jumps in the air and strikes a volley ball towards the ground. this can be directed with <- or ->. the ball has to be blocked high, so it's good for turtlers. :b
HP: football tackle
Daisy catches a football, which causes her to slide back, and then proceeds to tackle the opponent. she is invincible to projectiles in this move and has super armor in the tackle.
LK: soccer kick
Daisy kicks an oncoming soccer ball in the air, which can also be directed with <- or ->. great as an anti-air.
MK:baseball slide
Daisy attempts to catch a baseball with a slide. this move is an OTG and can cancel into her supers, so you'll find yourself using this one often. XP
HK: Gymnastics/front flip
Daisy does a front filp, hitting her opponent twice. very reminicent of M. Bison's sissor kick. X3

EXP: EX football tackle
faster then the HP version, but doesn't knock her back and she runs towards her opponent, causing a wall bounce.
EXK: EX Gymnastics
she does a variety of flips ending with a backflip that knocks down the opponent.

Rapidshare: https://rapidshare.com/files/2572358460/PrincessDaisy.rar
Mediafire: http://www.mediafire.com/?mma4rf2pj8cmfzf

I wasn't kidding when I said improvement will follow. :I
Last Edit: April 03, 2012, 07:12:17 am by ErnestoGP
Re: Princess Daisy HD updated
#2  April 03, 2012, 01:19:01 am
    • USA
    • stacksmash.kontek.net/
I'm not gonna lie, I'm not a fan of the new art style. Still, I'll give this new version a try.

Edit: Could you upload her on another site? Rapidshare isn't working for me.
Last Edit: April 03, 2012, 01:25:29 am by PAVGN
#3  April 03, 2012, 02:44:31 am
  • A rapadura é doce mas não é mole não
    • Israel
Wow man Your last char was already awesome... This one must be great... It1s looking even better!!! Congratulations!!!!

I am going to try now but I can already tell you this is one of the few chars interesting for me in this mugen year...
#4  April 03, 2012, 07:01:19 pm
  • Holy BRAP
    • UK
"Hi I'm Daisy!"
"Hi I'm Daisy!"
"Hi I'm Daisy!"
"Hi I'm Daisy!"
[size=45pt]"Hi I'm Daisy!"[/size]

I'm going to have this stuck in my head for awhile, but thanks for updating her and glad to hear you're still around :)
#5  April 03, 2012, 07:12:45 pm
  • Portrait Prodigy EX+
    • mugenguild.com/forum/topics/saikoros-high-resolution-mugen-portraits-fatal-fury-full-set-145724.0.html
Wow. Gotta love Panera Bread's free internet acces that claims that both of your filesharing sites are P2P, therefore, I can't download while drinking some coffee.

What the fuck....

Downloading tonight for sure. This looks awesome. I used to kick all of my friends asses in Mario Strikers with Peach and her Toad cohorts.
All of your Mugen Portrait needs may be found HERE.

I'd like to report two robots on the MFG forums: One is EXShadow. The other is Saikoro.
There should be a Saikoro plugin for Photoshop.
#6  April 03, 2012, 08:57:58 pm
Man That Daisy char was sure a long time ago.
Nice comeback. I'll try her.
Feel free to use my account:
Username: GTAguy
Password: imanigger
#7  April 03, 2012, 09:43:09 pm
  • A.K.A. NED
  • I like to draw fighting game characters...
#8  April 04, 2012, 12:42:30 am
  • The Only Easy Day was Yesterday
    • USA
    • www.facebook.com/truemicah
Never even knew this existed.   :S
Testing.
#9  April 04, 2012, 12:52:13 am
    • USA
    • stacksmash.kontek.net/
Thanks for the new download link. Downloading.
#10  April 04, 2012, 01:50:48 pm
  • Holy BRAP
    • UK
I have some small feedback, it's not too much.

-She really could use a Damage dampener, mainly for Gold Mode since spamming Air HK can be quite abusive if you have them in the air already (QCB + LK Mario Sports -> Air LK -> 3 - 4 Air HK's till you land and quickly jump back up and continue the Air HK's and repeat till it's over) Can do 3/4 or even all the other opponents health if done fast enough, and yes that small combo is done during Gold Mode

+I'm not too fussed about the new art style, palette making is easier than I thought it would be, that's a good thing

-I'm not 100% of how this happened but during Gold Mode I was spamming her QCB + 2P Mario Sports (EX version) and it caused the other character to be stuck into a state where they were just stuck in the air, I'll investigate this more and will let you know if I find the cause

+She's a really easy character to use and has a really good gameplay style

-As I said, she can be too strong and personally I find her level 3 Home Run to be a little overpowered

That's not all, I'll provide more feedback when I test her some more, this is honestly a great character and I would recommend it to Mario fans and people who just love a good character in general

Thanks for the update!
I'm actually planning to make a combo video so people will get a brief example of her gameplay and what she can do.
#11  April 04, 2012, 05:09:27 pm
  • I am hilarious
  • and you will quote everything I say
    • USA
#12  April 05, 2012, 11:57:55 am
  • Portrait Prodigy EX+
    • mugenguild.com/forum/topics/saikoros-high-resolution-mugen-portraits-fatal-fury-full-set-145724.0.html
All of your Mugen Portrait needs may be found HERE.

I'd like to report two robots on the MFG forums: One is EXShadow. The other is Saikoro.
There should be a Saikoro plugin for Photoshop.
#13  April 05, 2012, 07:45:05 pm
She really could use a Damage dampener, mainly for Gold Mode since spamming Air HK can be quite abusive if you have them in the air already (QCB + LK Mario Sports -> Air LK -> 3 - 4 Air HK's till you land and quickly jump back up and continue the Air HK's and repeat till it's over) Can do 3/4 or even all the other opponents health if done fast enough, and yes that small combo is done during Gold Mode
I'm actually planning to make a combo video so people will get a brief example of her gameplay and what she can do.

I just did the combo you mentioned and didn't realize how easy it was to do. o3o (well, easier then I thought. X3)

and hot diggity damn, a combo video? that, my friend, is the biggest compliment you can give me. really looking forward to seeing that. :D

thanks for the comments, everyone. :b (yes, even those who don't like the art style. at least you're being honest. XD)
#14  April 05, 2012, 10:43:05 pm
    • Mexico
this Daisy is totally different to the older version