YesNoOk

Net Neutrality is in danger.... Again. (Read 24620 times)

Started by _Data_Drain_, November 19, 2017, 01:57:06 pm
Share this topic:
Re: Net Neutrality is in danger.... Again.
#61  December 16, 2017, 08:13:48 pm
  • Democracy is non-negotiable.
  • coding nearly done, supers and AI left.
    • USA
    • www.patreon.com/melcore?fan_landing=true&view_as=public
Lol, now people are concerned about voter fraud?
#62  December 16, 2017, 08:29:49 pm
  • The Barbarian
  • Most ****able 2013
    • USA
    • Skype - chronostrifeff7h@hotmail.com
Fake comments, not votes, so only marginally better. I understand real vs fake public opinion being used to sway the outcome of the actual votes applied within the FCC, I get it.

It's something that should be criminally investigated and someone(s) charged for identity theft.
I'm curious about:
1. Who did it/parties involved/etc and how leniently will their wrist slapping be.
2. What database they pulled and exploited this personal info from, and assuming its data from outside the FCC itself what other organization deserves to get fucked. It just seem like a lot of info for an org like the FCC.
3. Despite his trolling and Complain-X attitude. I'm wondering if Ajit eventually steps down or Trump "forces" him to due to public opinion, which ISP will hire him to an executive position within a year. Wishful thinking, I know!
#63  December 19, 2017, 01:48:16 pm
It's worth mentioning that the FCC/Ajit Pai isn't necessarily guilty here. It's possible that someone who was against him did this so that his decision would be overturned because it would be assumed he was somehow responsible. We've seen lots of that kind of behaviour recently.

I have no reason to believe this is true or anything, just raising the possibility. It could be pro-net-neutrality people fucking with the results so anti-net-neutrality people would be blamed and punished.
#64  December 19, 2017, 01:58:23 pm
that's why it should be investigated, doesn't matter if it was anti or pro , that's still identity theft and how the fck did they got those data?
#65  December 19, 2017, 02:00:26 pm
Oh I completely agree, we need to get to the bottom of this ASAP.
#66  December 19, 2017, 03:57:27 pm
  • Oh look, I changed this thing.
    • USA
    • mega491@yahoo.com
#67  December 21, 2017, 11:51:32 am
    • Philippines
    • andypetines@gmail.com
Even though the FCC voted to repeal Title II net neutrality protections last week, the fight to save the internet is far from over. Immediately after the vote, New York Attorney General Eric Schneiderman announced he will be suing the FCC, and 16 states have now signed onto this lawsuit. Additionally, activists across the country are now putting pressure on lawmakers in Congress to reverse this decision via the Congressional Review Act, which allows them to nullify votes from agencies like the FCC. In fact, Senate Minority Leader Chuck Schumer announced that he will force a vote to reverse the FCC's decision soon.

sailormoongalaxy said:
I had read on Wikimoon, and I found it grotesque it was so wrong.