YesNoOk

Thanos' Palace remaster (from Marvel Super Heroes) - Help needed! (Read 28780 times)

Started by Master Yoda, May 05, 2010, 12:36:57 am
Share this topic:
Re: Days of future past (concept intro) -Sentinel "X-men" Art by Wolfenoctis /Pyron
#81  January 02, 2019, 12:45:55 pm
    • Argentina
    • matrerog@yahoo.com.ar
Thanos' Palace remaster (from Marvel Super Heroes) - Help needed!
#82  January 15, 2019, 03:06:53 am
    • Argentina
    • senseiyoda.mugen-infantry.net/

looks really cool but its a bit to long for an intro the AI will beat your ass it wont just sit there till it plays.
The stages is awesome though, cant wait to get one of the game's OST to play on it.

looks really cool but its a bit to long for an intro the AI will beat your ass it wont just sit there till it plays.
I think in the same way

Thanks for your comments guys! you are right! The time it takes to show the elements is too long.  :'( I will fixit.

BTW, my last proyect
THANOS PALACE

ORIGINAL VERSION
This is what I have until now. The idea is to make a definitive version of the original stage with the 3 variations as it is destroyed.

REMASTERED VERSION
Then a remastered version, with redrawn some sprites in low resolution.
I'm not a spriter,I ask if anyone is interested in collaborating to do this stage, doing some sprites, especially the side walls and other things.

Not finish

Someone interested in helping? :gossip:
Last Edit: January 15, 2019, 03:14:06 am by Master Yoda
Re: Thanos' Palace remaster (from Marvel Super Heroes) - Help needed!
#83  January 17, 2019, 12:13:58 pm
  • Koi.
    • USA
    • Skype - Wizzy.WhipitWonderful
    • wizzywhipitwonderful.webs.com
Master Yoda, I wish I knew how to do that stuff man....
Slow and steady wins the race, but there is a darkness... growing inside of me...

And if you provoke it...

I will slay you all.

Donate Here
https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_s-xclick&hosted_button_id=B92JC32FZ5CME
#84  January 17, 2019, 05:16:56 pm
  • Cosmic Creations
  • The Living Dynamo
    • USA
    • electroslair.blogspot.com/
Instead of making a completely different wall next to Thanos head. You should maybe resize the existing wall & then re-pixel/tweak it. I do agree the the eagle statue could be thrown out for a new version.
#85  January 18, 2019, 03:42:32 am
    • Argentina
    • senseiyoda.mugen-infantry.net/

Thanks guys.

Instead of making a completely different wall next to Thanos head. You should maybe resize the existing wall & then re-pixel/tweak it. I do agree the the eagle statue could be thrown out for a new version.

The idea is to change the perspective, because of it I glide to draw it again. In addition I want to incorporate the effects of lights through transparencies.

Greetings!