YesNoOk

Hyper DBZ character effects request (Read 42291 times)

Started by ZX2, March 14, 2017, 04:48:59 am
Share this topic:

ZX2

Hyper DBZ character effects request
#1  March 14, 2017, 04:48:59 am
  • Bringer of Unseen Tales
  • The Finale Begins With You~
Quick question where I can find the FX effects used for characters in Hyper DBZ?
Last Edit: March 14, 2017, 11:08:56 am by AlexSin
Re: Hyper DBZ character effects request
#2  March 15, 2017, 03:09:29 am
  • Double-Crosser
  • I'm not standing out. This isn't weird at all.
    • USA
I know the hitsparks are from Rage of the Dragons. The cool thing about that game is that it has a built-in animation viewer if you play the game in console mode, so it's VERY easy to rip them with perfect axis.
#3  March 15, 2017, 05:12:12 am
  • Estoy siempre listo para un desafío.
    • Puerto Rico
    • im41784@yahoo.com
^that animation viewer is cool, also you can import them or save them as images
with fighter factory from one of the HDBZ chars

ZX2

#4  March 15, 2017, 07:23:29 am
K thanks for the info (I don't have a console though :( ) Also I now notice my post was put into Development resources but I won't ask why.
#5  March 15, 2017, 09:29:12 pm
  • Double-Crosser
  • I'm not standing out. This isn't weird at all.
    • USA
Oh nononono

If you have Winkawaks and have the Neo Geo BIOS and the rom for ROTD, you can switch it from Arcade to Console mode through the options.
#6  March 16, 2017, 11:15:52 am
Also I now notice my post was put into Development resources but I won't ask why.

"You didn't ask why", but you're still asking. Don't hide that.

I split the post from the Z2 sprite thread and moved it here because it wasn't on-topic, plus you're requesting development resources for your characters so here it is.
You need to understand the correct place to ask or post something.
Have you ever seen people asking for character effects and similar resources in the Z2 sprite thread? I guess not.

ZX2

#7  March 17, 2017, 10:30:32 pm
Well no I haven't seen people asking because I'm not on here looking for threads of people asking stuff like that because I'm new to this whole forum & thread stuff. Also yes I admit it was a little off topic (which I actually edited a post I made in the Tien Z2 thread that was also not on-topic) but it was a quick question because I didn't know how to obtain the FX effects that were used in the Hyper DBZ game and I didn't ask why I said "Also I now notice my post was put into Development resources but I won't ask why." which isn't hiding anything at all yet isn't asking a question.
#8  March 17, 2017, 10:33:39 pm
    • Puerto Rico
    • im41784@yahoo.com
Do you need the FX from the z2 dragon ball characters?

ZX2

#9  March 17, 2017, 10:50:48 pm
Well yeah I needed the FX effects from the Z2 Dragon ball characters for later use since looking up Hyper DBZ FX effects on google didn't help much with the results I mean ._. but lets not draw this out any further
Last Edit: March 17, 2017, 10:55:33 pm by ZX2
#10  March 17, 2017, 10:52:36 pm
    • Puerto Rico
    • im41784@yahoo.com
Well yeah I needed the FX effects from the Z2 Dragon ball characters for later use since looking up Hyper DBZ FX effects on google didn't help much with the results I mean ._.
Dude...you dont gotta google nothing. If you already have the character just open
Him up in fighter factory and save the sprites for the fx as images or import them
Into your project its too easy.

ZX2

#11  March 17, 2017, 11:51:06 pm
Oh wait really?! the sprites for the FX effects are in the- lol okay that's something I didn't know. I used the Fighter factory just to look for the sprites for SSJ Goku's Medium and strong punch and that was it. In fact AlexSin told me what the number sprites for Medium and Strong punch was (again thanks).