YesNoOk

Fate/Grand Order (Read 2190940 times)

Started by c001357, August 10, 2015, 05:42:19 pm
Share this topic:
Re: Fate/Grand Order
#2881  April 11, 2018, 02:46:13 am
    • Puerto Rico
    • www.youtube.com/user/Darkflares
Oh boy, can't wait to FP roll 800+ times at once and not get Angry Mango.
#2882  April 11, 2018, 03:08:42 am
  • Miss Pink Maid♪
    • kohaku.trinitymugen.net
Apparently Anastasia chapter has classic Nasu tearjerker moments. ...... Actually I'm a bit jaded at those at this point, I still fail to care for most of what's actually happening or for any of the characters. And it's still way too fucking long. In the end, the only parts I really liked were Fuyuki because it was new and Babylonia (that one was actually really good, just way too long) plus the final Solomon reveal. The rest was filled with not knowing what to expect, and then disappointment by all the filler chapters and the dumb waifu wank. And a godawful Berserker Cu Alter design. The hood and tats are fine and edgy but take out those fucking frills and bone shit.

I believe the bones on Cu Alter are supposed to represent the remains of the Sea Monster that was used to create the Gae Bolg spears, so it's kind of fitting I guess if that's the case.

Spoiler: "Lostbelt 1 Spoilers" (click to see content)
#2883  April 11, 2018, 09:29:20 am
I believe the bones on Cu Alter are supposed to represent the remains of the Sea Monster that was used to create the Gae Bolg spears, so it's kind of fitting I guess if that's the case.
Yeah, exactly, but it's still butt ugly.
If I struggled to the end of my determination, to the end of my way of life with my followers, if the result is ruin, then this ruin is inevitable. Grieve. Shed tears. But you cannot regret.
#2884  April 11, 2018, 10:17:12 am
i got tons of fp now , the only thing i'm worried about is i;m hording alot of exp cards and i don't have any room left even my gift storage is already full, god damn fgo just one 5 star assassin would be enough for me.
#2885  April 11, 2018, 10:47:32 am
  • Miss Pink Maid♪
#2886  April 12, 2018, 03:42:19 pm
i'm almost done farming everything and still no chaldea ce.
#2887  April 13, 2018, 02:00:59 am
  • Miss Pink Maid♪
After grinding the last node for what seems like an eternity, I finally got that stupid CE to drop just now.
#2888  April 14, 2018, 06:19:29 am
  • Miss Pink Maid♪
Now that the Da Vinci event is over, how did everyone do? I only got through 10 True boxes and 13 Fake boxes so I wasn't grinding as much as I should have since I was very stingy on my Apples especially with another event looming over the horizon.

I put Jalter away and put back Amakusa on my support list with the Bond CE since everyone and their mother seems to have Jalter now and she won't be picked as often unless she's Lv.100, 10/10/10, NP5, and max Fou'd. I need as much FP as I can get when Angry Manjew drops.
#2889  April 14, 2018, 06:28:46 am
i only used silver and bronze ones, i kept all the golden apples i could get  i got 13 true and 10 fake got all the 7 ce which only started dropping after i given up.

got drake and okita to almost level 10 so that's the only great thing i had in this event. only a few more grinds and i'll get a good crit ce. i didn't get any new servants but i had almost maxed the skills of all my 5 stars.

oh btw there's a new missions opened up in the chaldea you might want to get it done as soon as possible , since it has a time limit.
#2890  April 14, 2018, 06:46:31 am
  • Retired
  • Terminally Online
    • New Zealand
    • network.mugenguild.com/devon/
Got 16 Saber gems from finishing the shop. Did 11 and 12 on the lotteries. Dropped a Maiden Leading Chaldea on my last run.

Only thing I pulled from the gacha worth talking about was my third KScope. I'll probably never save SQ for anything that doesn't belong in an arts team ever again.

Used up every gold and silver apple I got, and about half of the bronze apples.
#2891  April 15, 2018, 01:06:21 pm
  • Miss Pink Maid♪
I was able to pull Gilgamesh so now my OCD has been quelled that my support list is now entirely 5*.
#2892  April 15, 2018, 02:55:00 pm
  • Retired
  • Terminally Online
    • New Zealand
    • network.mugenguild.com/devon/
These Hunting Ground things seem pointless, anyone got anything decent? I only drop like 1 maybe 2 seeds per run.

I could be levelling my monkeys and taking advantage of the x2.
#2893  April 15, 2018, 03:33:23 pm
  • Miss Pink Maid♪
The reason why the Hunting Grounds are good is because of the drop rates. I'm not saying you should expect a ton of mats in single run, but most of these materials have low to abysmal drop rates outside of this event so you should take advantage of it despite the payout looking low since you're almost guaranteed a drop at least unlike the multiple runs it could take through normal farming.
#2894  April 15, 2018, 03:51:51 pm
i'm only doing them cause i've got no more room for exp cards. and i don't want to burn them i might need them for later rolls. i don't want to repeat want happened when i got francis.
#2895  April 19, 2018, 02:27:59 pm
  • Miss Pink Maid♪
Dropped 30 quartz for some CEs and got NP2 Carmilla, Kerry, and Nursery Rhyme which I'm more than happy to get.

I also dropped nearly 700k FP and still no Angry Manjew, feels bad man. At least I was able to get NP3 Hassan Persona and quite a few of the 3* event CE that I was able to make 3 limit broken versions of it.
#2896  April 19, 2018, 03:11:23 pm
  • Top Nep
  • /!\Cost Over/!\
    • USA
Oh didnt know we could get angry mayo through friend points is he limited or forever set?
#2897  April 19, 2018, 03:20:49 pm
He's forever but he's super hard to get. IINM in the Japanese version you basically have the same rate of success for having him as a specific 5*, or something ultra low like that.
If I struggled to the end of my determination, to the end of my way of life with my followers, if the result is ruin, then this ruin is inevitable. Grieve. Shed tears. But you cannot regret.
#2898  April 19, 2018, 04:06:06 pm
  • The story begins with who's gonna win
    • USA
It's even lower than that I believe, it's like a 0.001% chance

I once sat and blew through 200,000 FP in a sitting just to see and quickly figured out there's no way to brute force it
Nevermind, there's nothing I can do
Bet your life there's something killing you
It's a shame we have to die, my dear
No one's getting out of here alive
This time
What a way to go, but have no fear
This time
It's a shame we have to disappear
This time, this time, this time
Last Edit: April 19, 2018, 04:26:33 pm by Speedpreacher
#2899  April 19, 2018, 10:54:04 pm
  • EL FUCKO GRANDE
  • I'm back, nerds
    • Canada
Try 500k ;___;
It took me a year and a half before I even got my first copy, he indeed has lower pull rate than a non-focus 5*.
He's also pretty much one of the worst until you grail him to 100, 2k Fou him in the future, 10/10/10 him and slap a support like Medea, Martha, or even GOD KING Sanson to take care of his sk3 suicide debuff.

Spoiler, click to toggle visibilty

For real though, Aggro Manjew is solely for bragging rights unless you are absolutely ready to commit.
#2900  April 19, 2018, 11:13:12 pm
  • 90's Kawaii
  • :thinking:
    • Guatemala
It's even lower than that I believe, it's like a 0.001% chance

I once sat and blew through 200,000 FP in a sitting just to see and quickly figured out there's no way to brute force it
I once burned through 800,000~1,000,000 FP at once during one of those double exp events (leveling up CEs) and didn't pull a single one. I haven't played the game in a while, but I'm pretty sure I still don't have him.