YesNoOk

ClayFighter 63 1/3 comes to MUGEN!! (Let's get Tiny!!) (Read 85974 times)

Started by Bad Mr. Basara, April 16, 2010, 04:25:09 pm
Share this topic:
Re: ClayFighter 63 1/3 comes to MUGEN!! (Let's get Tiny!!)
#221  August 25, 2019, 06:49:53 pm
  • Another ClayFighter turned MUGEN Creator
  • Call me daddy!!
    • Chile
    • network.mugenguild.com/basara/
Ok, more news for Tiny:
  • All basics punches and kicks are ready
  • In general all basics are ready, including poses, only left to make the 5000s and he will be 100% playable
  • Seeing his moves in both games (CF1 and CF2), I think I'll make his CF2 moveset with some additions from CF1 like some command moves and ideas for supers... and some modifications to be compatible with 63 1/3 system (Dashing Punch wouldn't knocks enemy off to be his Combo Opener, for example)
  • Starting to add Tiny's voice to the SND, so in the preview video, he will talk as himself instead having the voice of another CF I made
  • Seeing his moves are completely different from Tiny (different as I expected) and having a good arsenal, I guess Butch deserves to be a separate character, he will be made after I finish Tiny :biker:
  • Also, seeing it's easier to rip and add his sprites to SFF, probably Tiny will be my next CF release. Frosty and High Five are also considered, but they will be released probably after Tiny
Well, now I got more time than months ago, so I can keep working on my CF chars, so expect something during these next months ;)
#222  August 31, 2019, 08:31:39 am
  • The Lucky pup
    • USA
Ok, more news for Tiny:
  • All basics punches and kicks are ready
  • In general all basics are ready, including poses, only left to make the 5000s and he will be 100% playable
  • Seeing his moves in both games (CF1 and CF2), I think I'll make his CF2 moveset with some additions from CF1 like some command moves and ideas for supers... and some modifications to be compatible with 63 1/3 system (Dashing Punch wouldn't knocks enemy off to be his Combo Opener, for example)
  • Starting to add Tiny's voice to the SND, so in the preview video, he will talk as himself instead having the voice of another CF I made
  • Seeing his moves are completely different from Tiny (different as I expected) and having a good arsenal, I guess Butch deserves to be a separate character, he will be made after I finish Tiny :biker:
  • Also, seeing it's easier to rip and add his sprites to SFF, probably Tiny will be my next CF release. Frosty and High Five are also considered, but they will be released probably after Tiny
Well, now I got more time than months ago, so I can keep working on my CF chars, so expect something during these next months ;)

ah sweet! Can't wait to see Tiny in action and now Butch is coming soon too! Now that's awesome.
#223  August 31, 2019, 06:05:42 pm
  • The Perfect Bio-Android
  • Minecraft Player/DeviantArt User/MUGEN Fan
    • USA

Earthworm Jim Is Awesome Thanks Buddy.
#224  September 02, 2019, 01:50:38 am
  • Another ClayFighter turned MUGEN Creator
  • Call me daddy!!
    • Chile
    • network.mugenguild.com/basara/
You're welcome ;D my other CF chars use him as base, so if you want a cool CF experience on MUGEN try them too